MUH November 4th

>Antifag cries in court after getting 5 years prison for throwing flare into cop car

This is going to be you on November 4th, antifa cuck. You're going to get 10 years in prison and cry like a bitch while the other SJWs in masks who didn't get caught rat you out and pretend they didn't know you.

I can't wait to laugh at all you faggots getting tossed in prison and raped by Tyrone and Paco while no protection is offered to you from white gangs because you're a communist LMAO say bye bye to your life

oregonlive.com//portland/index.ssf/2017/09/man_who_threw_flare_into_cop_c.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RefuseFascism/status/918977546376695811?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yum. Makes me wish I was still in prison

>the antifag cries out in pain as he's sentenced

Yeah that's why I have no fear of those faggots. They use the saul alinsky crap to pretend they have power whereas they're actually weak, unorganized and scatter like roaches the second anyone comes after them.

Most of America would BTFO them if they did anything. They think they'll have their gay little revolution but do they really think they can compete with tanks, drones and jet fighters of the US army?

Remember #nov4itbegins their troops will clean up Trump's mess !
twitter.com/RefuseFascism/status/918977546376695811?s=09

Hell have the strongest most calloused butthole in 5 years.

lol love these, violent prison is a low key death sentence for these fags

Exactly.
The amount of patriots these Antifa fucks have encountered in the past year are only the handful that decided to show up to these free speech events.
They're in for a rude awakening when they'll be confronted by all of us.

>want to defeat Drumpf
>commit crimes and be stripped of your voting rights due to committing said crimes, therefore denying you the ability to vote against Drumpf in 2020

I'm gonna make some memes changing the 2nd amendment people part of the "you really think you can defeat the military? Hurr Durr" to ANTIFA related shit to piss em off

all according to keikaku

by the way guys i got confirmation from /r/anarchism mods that they are shilling on this board. when they banned me from the board for posting this there, he confirmed it in a PM to me.

He's going to wage jihad on the Aryan Brotherhood, screencap this

>They think they'll have their gay little revolution but do they really think they can compete with tanks, drones and jet fighters of the US army?

So you agree, the 2nd amendment is worthless. Glad we could come together on this one.

>145509464 (((you)))
Terrible b8

>we need guns to protect ourselves from evil government!
>lol do you really think they can compete with tanks, drones and jet fighters of the US army?
>pointing out how stupid I am is baiting me

The really sad fact of reality here is that you probably honestly don't see a contradiction.

I wonder how he will react when Trump is still in office after 5 years.

He is gonna get raped isn't he?

He pissed off the whites by being a member of antifag, he may have to pay the blacks for protection by giving his boi pussy to his negro cellmate every night and even then he may be American history xxx'd

What other erotic things will happen to him

>23

Why do they look so fucking old ? He looks 35.

>Being such a kike you fall for another kike's shit post
You have to go back

How do you let your life get to this stage and then decide the best use of your time is to run around in an antifa riot screaming "fuck the police"?

I'd understand someone just laying about smoking dope and being depressed fine, but the added brass balls of telling society to fuck off?

Heroin.
The only saving grace of the smack epidemic in the US is that it's having an impact on the upper middle class by wiping out their useless dick-spawn.