Lack of traditional women

Why are there so few authentically traditional women left in the West today?

Even so called conservative or traditional girls will

>work outside the home/have career goals. Not believe that a womans place is exclusively in the home
>be university educated in something other than the liberal arts or home economics
>wear pants, bikinis and other immodest/unfeminine clothing
>not believe in male headship (obedience to husband)
>be soft liberals (Im traditional but I support first wave feminism, or gay rights, or weed etc)
>have premarital sex, drink, party, etc
>consume degenerate media like rap, mainstream tv/films, womens magazines etc

What is to be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_division_of_labour
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Q_n57uJ3U
archive.is/XlmwN
youtu.be/CSKbWI1pUHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9npfaS9f7kA&index=1&list=RD9npfaS9f7kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off tradcuck.

Women have always been opportunistic sluts. Why do you think every culture hates them?

Far too old, the eggs are all rotten.

Go to your local Catholic church. Nearly every woman there will tick all of your boxes.

Because the Jews, being idiot servants of the Globalist, have created a culture where...
1) "Spousal Rape" is a real thing.
2) Gave women every advantage when it comes to hiring and promotions. Affirmative action works mostly for women.
3) Demonized men and domineering (they are, by nature cuz biology) and ridiculed traditional female roles. In short, they obliterated the culture's sexual division of labor*
4) allowed the use of "birth control" (birth preventatives) that allowed women to take jobs they're unsuited for.
5) Allowed the use of antibiotics to "cure" STDs that made sex outside of marriage possible, thus turning Western culture into a no-productive hedonistic society.

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_division_of_labour

What's to be done? You should start work on a time machine and go back to your 'good old days'. Don't forget your rose tinted glasses. I think you'll find you will need then there too.

What the hell are you on? In Spain there might be some truth in that, or in France, but in both England and the USA the Catholic Church is an IMMIGRANT foreign church. I have Roman Catholic cousins in England, and they are the worst cucks imaginable. Even in Ireland, where I have other cousins, they're almost as bad, due to no history of civil strife between traditionalists and Marxists.

You need to meet better women, sorry you've had such a bad experience. Maybe it's because women think you're a prick, because you sound like a bitter old bastard!

>better women
Kek

I think you just proved my point. Or maybe you're a repressed homosexual? Do you like guys deep down?

Have you considered that you aren't the traditional man that a traditional woman wants?

>thinks women come as perfect and ready packages
No sweetie, you have to guide a woman to find the beauty of traditionalism.

You really have to be a 10/10 yourself if you expect to find a woman that is everything you mentioned.

> What's to be done?
1) Break the banker control of the world's economy. (first thing)
2) Get rid of Hollywood, the MSM, and the universities
3) Recreate universities based on the Useful arts.
4) Create more trade schools (useful arts - medicine, engineering, etc).
5) Scrub the culture to return it to a mono-culture with a single religion - like Lutheran or Eastern Orthodox.

>because da j00z mane
Being traditional is a boring chore.
>B-b-but traditionalism is b-better!
That doesn't stop it from being a boring chore.

There are plenty of traditional women just not on Sup Forums, in bars, or on dating apps.

Women are live stock. They are what you make of it. (((Western society))) spoiled and unleashed them.

Well that's not true. The religion of England was Catholic before the reformation.

>was
I'm English. Catholics in England are Irish immigrants who are all too eager to vote for any pro-immigrant cause. Those who really ARE English, and come from families that remained Papist since the 1530s are a TINY insignificant minority, only really of relevance in particular areas (Arundel, Lonsdale etc.), or in particular aristocratic dynasties.

Fun fact Maryland was founded as a colony for English Catholics.

>anime avatarfag

Well known fact, explaining the peculiar name and flag, yes, but they fucked it up pretty badly, not controlling immigration of Protestants. Same old lesson, never learnt. From an English perspective, Maryland's main significance is to point to how unpleasant it was to be a Papist here, once the mass of the population had embraced Anglicanism. From then on, Roman Catholicism was just a footnote in our history.

>Tfw infertile male at 22

Meanwhile drug taking, drinking every night normie men are potent.

Guess im useless now.

Even if all of that was a solution,(it's not) how could that even begin to happen? It's just a fantasy.

Just buy the Bone Broth, Caveman, Brain Force and Super Male Vitality and you'll be fathering sprogs by the dozen in just a few weeks.
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Q_n57uJ3U

Why don't women fuck off this board? Why do you insist on invading male places of discussion you parasitic attention seeking whores?

Redpill me on why spousal rape being illegal is bad.

this

ffffffffFucking roasties.

My t levels are fine. I'm a well built dude.
It's a genetic abnormality that fucks with my sperm production

My cum is clear like and not the normal white

It escaped my notice for years because who the fuck checks their cum. Went in cause my testicles hurt.

>>work outside the home/have career goals. Not believe that a womans place is exclusively in the home
>>be university educated in something other than the liberal arts or home economics
>>wear pants, bikinis and other immodest/unfeminine clothing
>>not believe in male headship (obedience to husband)
>>be soft liberals (Im traditional but I support first wave feminism, or gay rights, or weed etc)
>>have premarital sex, drink, party, etc
>>consume degenerate media like rap, mainstream tv/films, womens magazines etc

Not all
If you're struggling to find a 16 year old like that then why not court a 12 year old one? Just don't forget talk to her father about it.
I might do that if I don't find one closer to my age.

Also this
I would totally recomend you guys to read this article about how to behave with women as it they were horses, it's pretty interesting

archive.is/XlmwN

Dude.....you sound kinda bitter too. Keep some dignity man!

>traditional woman

There are no traditional women, there are just societies with traditional laws. With out that, all of the grooming/mind games in the world won't make a hoe into a housewife. Women will only act right when you have the power to tell them "there's the door bitch", without that you will not have a traditional marriage.

Shit, that's a bastard, sorry Man. Is a transplant from your father at all feasible???

That just sounds kinda strange. and impossible.

My dick works but it's depressed me that I'm useless to any future wife now
I'd rather be alone than be a literal raising "my wifes son"

Must be a few non-nog kids out there that need adopting by respectable people, and barren women to raise them with. Chin up!

Maybe it is/will be possible to create sperm from your own dna somehow...

Because of deadly and incurable STDs before antibiotics, ALL sex outside marriage was illegal. Fornication, adultery, gay sex were all illegal. So was sodomy WITHIN marriage, because that caused what was then deadly kidney infections.

So, men had NO OTHER sexual outlet than their wife. She was obligated to have sex with her husband. To refuse so was cause for divorce and disgrace.

Marriage was literally a social and legal agreement to have sex. Thus, rape - unconsensual sex, was impossible. There was wife beating, tho... but a mild beating for denying sex was considered in her best interest.

theyre out there man, just takes time to findem.
>>work outside the home/have career goals. Not believe that a womans place is exclusively in the home
wife is a schoolteacher
>>be university educated in something other than the liberal arts or home economics
again, teacher
>>wear pants, bikinis and other immodest/unfeminine clothing
nope
>>not believe in male headship (obedience to husband)
this is retarded. no response
>>be soft liberals (Im traditional but I support first wave feminism, or gay rights, or weed etc)
meh who gives a fuck what others do
>>have premarital sex, drink, party, etc
no
>>consume degenerate media like rap, mainstream tv/films, womens magazines etc
no

guess i got lucky since she doesnt even facebook or other shit. family is #1 priority thats what it boils down to

Because of jews youtu.be/CSKbWI1pUHQ

This white bitch needs some rap music in her life.
Am I right my niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=9npfaS9f7kA&index=1&list=RD9npfaS9f7kA

Thats a long shot. I still have a few year left for some company before they all want to settle down

Maybe if I went full ultron

Fpbp
Read the bible op

>horses
That guy was utterly ignorant if he thinks all there is to horses is bring them out, ride them, then give them straw.

Gotta clean the stable, brush them down, give them pasture... Horses are a lot of work.

Why are there so few authentically traditional men left in the West today?

>wear pants
Ok now this is stupid. Why shouldn't women be allowed to wear pants?
>inb4 "It's a man's thing"
Pants are a unisex piece of clothing, pretty much everything "exclusively" male is, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Only pansy faggots complain because women have more clothing pieces excusive to them.
I'd be fine with the general idea of this traditionalism thing, but you always take it too far by letting muslim-tier fringe retards represent you.

>be human 200 000 years ago
>women only have sex with violent dominant alphas (10% of men)
>only eat shit you find lying around, do some occasional hunting
>sleep rest of the day
>why the fuck would you work?

>5000 years ago
>we've been living like apes for 195 000 years
>this cant go on
>how do we get men to work and create something that will last instead of lying around all day
>hmm...
>I KNOW
>stop letting only 10% of men fuck all the women
>distribute the women equally amongst all men through arranged marriages
>only requirement for getting a woman is working hard and following the laws set by your elders

>beta men (90% of men) start working 16+++++ hours a day to impress their elders so that they will be given a woman

>today
>remove elders power to distribute women based on hard work and responsibility
>OMG WHY ARE WOMEN ONLY FUCKING AGGRESSIVE DOMINANT ALPHAS
>WHRERE MY TRADITIONAL WOMAN REEEEEE

you fuckers are so retarded
women have NEVER EVER THROUGHOUT HUMAN HISTORY DESIRED HARD WORKING STABLE MEN.
women were FORCED by wise men to marry hard working stable men in order to create the excess resources need to build a civilization

>tl;dr pre-arranged marriage (i.e. marriage) is the cultural technology that created civilization and the ILLUSION of traditional women, removing said technology destroyed the illusion

Will you fuck off

Women CAN NOT be "traditional" (as if that word even means anything beyond vague nostalgia for 50's television)

All women want the same things

>Dark triad alpha to breed her
>Weak beta to feed her

In the past, society would FORCE young women to take betas

Are you a woman?

I am a man

>(Im traditional but I support first wave feminism, or gay rights, or weed etc)

Fuck off. You don't belong here. You are a disgrace of White race.

Then keep your opinion on "how ALL women think" to yourself.
The likes of you and the thirsty betas the opposite sides of the same coin.

>women have NEVER EVER THROUGHOUT HUMAN HISTORY DESIRED HARD WORKING STABLE MEN.
>women were FORCED by wise men to marry hard working stable men in order to create the excess resources need to build a civilization

This is true.

Fuck off retard. You don't need to be something to understand it's nature.

This is LITERALLY the argument women use in defense of anyone. You stupid whore.

>Only crazy people can understand mental illness
>Only Latvians can understand Latvia
>Only Niggers can understand coonery

Literally go on any dating site and every bitch has their religion listed as "spiritual but not religious."
What does this even mean?
>Oh I don't care about that fake Christianity but this India fingerblasting me during yoga is fixing my zen levels. What does my horoscope say today?

They get more trad as they age. They slowly realize... "Why is society trying to turn me into a man? This isn't what I want out of life." If it's not too late they get off the cock carousel or ditch the bullshit CEO dreams and realize their privilege is raising the next world, and they aren't going to let someone else do that to their children for them anymore.

If it is too late, they double down and lie to themselves the rest of their life until they choke on their own sense of self disgust.

>they get more trad after they're all used up

"This is LITERALLY the argument men use in defense of anyone. You stupid rapist"
t. your female equivalent

This guy started strong and then finished as a fucking cuck.

>feminism, queers, weed
>white

It's probably a good thing for them to come here. You can't really get away with saying the type of shit we say to a woman in public anymore. If they didn't come here than they would never be exposed to the fact that the majority of men loathe them on some unconscious level.

If they never found this shit out than they wouldn't know why their boyfriend eventually snapped and beat the shit out them after being together for three years, or why her friends ex murder-suicide'd her friend last year.

You are mentally ill if you really think this way.
The lack of self-reflection in many of you here is scary at times.

Do what I did user. I went for a girl that was pretty liberal (had stopped supporting feminism about 3 months prior to us dating). Over about a year I steadily introduced her to ideas that challenged her entrenched liberal perspective. When we first started dating I got a big idea of just how bad her liberalism was when we were sitting at a restaurant and I charged her to explain why everyone deserved our compassion when there are those that know they can abuse that compassion. She was staunchly liberal back then, but over time I've continued to press her conceptions and still do to this day. Just Saturday I walked her through why Transexualism is a mental illness, and why they deserve to be shunned. It takes a bit of finess: Don't be a fucking sperg and try and change them all at once. Women are naturally submissive to male authority, and if you challenge their views, and they aren't totally beyond saving, then you can truly guide them through their egalitarian nonsense.
Today my girl believes 9/11 was a planned event that benefited the entrenched government powers. She accepts that transexuals are mentally ill deserving equal treatment to all who are mentally ill (compassion, understanding, and treatment prioritized over "acceptance"). She recognizes her own natural in group racial preferences and understands that it isn't "racist" to prefer your own race over that of others. She is wary of the State and fears it's expansion, even though she still clings to some utilitarian desires.
It's only been a year, and she has changed so much that if she'd met her past feminist self, her past self would believe she was a monster.
I have to stress this again though
DO
NOT
BE
A
SPERG
Most will fail at this point. You have to do this gradually, because if you just go balls to the walls 14/88 gas the kikes race war now, you will scare them off.

That is possible now.

>Found the roastie...
You've obviously never worked in an environment full of men. If you didn't know any better you'd think men fucking despise women. However, the truth is they simply have no other outlet. You can't tell a woman she's a cunt, because she'll just ignore you, or blame you. So men vent their frustrations at work, or the bar...
Or if things get bad enough, they vent their frustrations onto your face with a hammer. Most never get that far, but I'm sure many men have thought about it, because many men have practically said exactly that. These statements are usually jokes, and are usually sugar coated slightly more than that, but saying something ironically is still saying it.

try catholic girls

easy for you to say, Poland!

feminism is just marxism in a skirt so women are more liberal then men usually, also sjw nonesense isn't against women so they get pulled into it easyier

You have to mold them, they are followers. Very hard to find a girl that already has the traits you mentioned, unless she was molded by her father/mother which is very unusual these days.

If you want a traditional woman, you are going to have to be a traditional man and stop wasting your time with infantile bullshit, this is the hardest pill for Sup Forums to swallow.