Case of black women

What happened to black women..it seems that 99% of them adapted slut culture and hold little to no moral fibre within their souls.

Is it their least desirable traits, that pushes them into being a whores as they see it is an achievement of being "sexy" and "wanted"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kyWDhB_QeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

noone?

What do you mean "adapted"? Dude, it's been like that for 30,000 years.

Forgive me lord...

They're women no longer restrained by society, that's what happened. This is women in their feral state.

well it was not..slut culture stands on empowered women. You cannot be slut when whole society is gonna reject you and your family (as it was prior approx 1950s). Before we got our "great" sexual "revolution" (one of the biggest attacks on traditional, decent, moral values of society) it was a life-crash when women was convicted a cheater or misbehaved in any way immorally (they always were sluts but they were kept under control)

today mainstream culture rejoice in such filth

my question is..why it is black women who are at the top of slut degeneracy

lol, they're sluts even in Africa. Only stuff like Boko Haram keeps them in line, but they're madmen.

They have no ability to empathize with their future pregnant self. It is a hug problem in the black community that they can not connect their actions today with consequences tomorrow.

Hug = huge

Jews happened

It's because they are insecure about their shity hair and they know it's a tough Market out there. Kek

What? Black women are just hardcore af and crazy

You clearly know very little about history especially American history shit ton of our founding fathers were total degenerates into all sorts of weird dirty shit and the perversion of humanity didn't start of the 1950s people were just a little more open about it after that point humans of all Races I've been filthy fucking pervert since at least Roman times probably much much earlier than that the only thing that changes throughout time is how honest people are about it

If put in her place; the black woman becomes the ultimate desired woman.

Lips meant for sucking.
Ass meant for a pounding
Hips meant for birthing

Ikr my fellow Britbong. I'm guilty of keeping my own kang-ette on the side.

On the plus side she acts whiter than me so meh.

Kike brainwashing got to us first, don't worry, everyone else will see the same behavior in their women soon, if they're not already.

you forgot
>genes meant for farming

the have been like this since before I can remember.

oosh

Where do you think the term "honky" came from? White people would drive through the projects, honk and the negresses would come out and service them. They have always been that way

They have more testosterone than any other woman, so it makes them more argumentative and to have manlier features. Hence, the stronk independent black KWEEN.

why are posting degenerated pics like this, pepik
u disturb my peace

When you look like a monkey, you have to do something else to be sexuality attractive. They chose to be easy and slutty

They'll claim to be victims of culture instead of opportunistic whores soon enough with this #metoo pity parade.

My friend, I require the source of that image.

A mosquito contributes to the ecosystem.

#notallblackwomen

>What happened to black women..

Why does that even matter to you, you degenerate cunt? Is it okay to make an inquiry about the lives of apes, as if they're of any importance whatsoever? No, it's not okay! What you should be worrying about is what has happened to our women, to normal humans, and why they are flocking to negroes and Muslims, when they get worse and worse every day. Are they becoming stupider? We have to come up with some kind of answer to this question.

>They're women no longer restrained by society, that's what happened. This is women in their feral state.

Or they are the descendants of ugly looking apes that not even their own men seem to be attracted to. If anything, just some white cucks would touch them.

who that?

Social engineering, around 1968 is when it really started. Black feminism was especially toxic and was a predecessor to the kind of feminism we see universally in the West today.

looks 30-50% white

Looks like Stacey Dash. She is mixed I think, barely even black.

thats why shes pretty

Yes some mixed girls can be very pretty, if they get the best of both worlds.

Yeah, her.
youtube.com/watch?v=8kyWDhB_QeI

>if their white genes overpower the nigger genes
Ftfy

Because blacks are subhuman and are incapable of abstract thought.
/thread

/thread