ITT good tsundere

ITT good tsundere

>good
>tsundere

You start OP

There is no such thing as good tsunderes. They're all fucking shit.

Nice
I was just thinking "hey, there hasn't been another thread designated for shitposting in a while"
Thanks OP.

How is Erina a bad one

Easy.

>samefagging this hard

>Not using this one

>same old topic to set up clockwork meme and charts
>Posts are within 10 mins of each other in order
Hi, THK. You never change.

Fuck You with Slutella

Hard more: best girl and winner

What the fuck is THK?

>TsunRie are ideal and/or classic
Best charts.

Having a *-dere character grow to more the 50% dere almost always trivalizes what I initially liked the character. I much prefer the modern tsundere to pretty much everything else.

>best girl

Noire is good because she's a parody and the butt of every joke. I wish all tsunderes were shit on like Noire is shit on.

how old are the people in this thread?

Doesn't actually getting into a relationship with the main character mean she wasn't a tsundere?

She wants his D pretty bad doesn't really have any slap slap moments after the first two episodes.

There's no such thing as good an bad tsundere. However, if a character can be boiled down to simply 'tsundere' they're probably shit. Good and bad are determined by character depth, development and writing.

If you're arguing over good and bad tsundere, chances are you probably wouldn't recognise good writing in the first place.

Win of the year

>Male tsundere
>Violent
>Big badass dude with sunglasses and gun that's tsundere as shit
Literally best type of tsundere

Reporting.

Which game did she finally go dere in?

If you're arguing about good writing whilst watching anime then you don't know what good writing is either.

And of course I forgot the image.

Fuck and Die Bastard Sonuvabitch
Shana 10
Nagi 7
Arya 7 (better personality in Hidan no Arya aa)
taiga 2
louise -0

>this thread
>only one tiny mention of Asuka, one of the original, definitive, tsunderes

If you think anime can't have good writing you're probably an irredeemable elitist retard who needs to fuck off and kill himself. No medium precludes the presence of good writing. Grow up.

>THK and ESL-kun shitposting thread

very good taste

Easy.

But your point illustrates what i said perfectly. Anime is written with immature people in mind, as demonstrated by your post. As such, the content has to be on the same level of the person watching it.

When you think "tsundere" characters can be in a well written anime, you've already lost.

As for anime being able to be a respectable medium, yes, it can be, as shown by few examples that are mainstream(Eva, Miyazaki films)

Can anime be decent? yeah. Does it need to try? no, and it shows. Most anime is banal garbage that panders.

you'll understand eventually. When i was 17 i also thought Death note was groundbreaking.

Hard mode is easy.

Lisesharte Atismata - Cute tier blonde tsundere with red eyes and boobs (Not to big and not to smart)
Yami (konjiki no yami) - SHIT TIER blonde tsundere with red eyes and boobs

>pinnacle is 8:2 ratio
Japan agreed, etc.

I like this version. Not sure what's the point of pinnacle there though.

Jaja Fuck you
I have better taste than you and reviewing tsundere than THK

He figured it out the only good tsunderes are male

I was specifically referencing characters that can be described in a word. They're, obviously, not good examples. Tsundere can be a quality, but it shouldn't define a character, that was the point of my post.

The prevalence of pandering and sloppy writing also has nothing to do with decency. You don't tell people not to read books simply because the amount of Young Adult shit far outweighs the classics. The same applies to anime.

Pic unrelated I'm assuming

Fuck Youand Die with him
I WANT SEASON 5
Hinagiku is the Real Waifu Tsundere with pink hair and flat chest
louise is only a OVERRATED CRAP PINKY

The originals are still the best. All these clones that came after hardly matches up to them.

Naturally.

Good pick!

Hinagiku deserve the Hayatebowl

male tsundere etc etc

Greatest of all time tsundere here.

Agreed. Taiga especially for me since I haven't seen another tsundere that's like her yet.

Erina is cute.

14-17

Also probably not a tsundere

I really like her tsunderes.

do you guys ever wonder if the reason tsunderes are so popular is because our mothers alternated between belittling our social awkward failures while still being warm and kind moms?

404, File not Found. Return to Start. Do not pass Go. Do not collect 200 yen.

>Implying Kirino isn't a perfect 70/30 classic tsundere
No.

Tsundere moms are the best.

Fuck off Freud.

Rin is love. Rin is life.

everybody's tsundere for somebody else
nobody's tsundere for me

You speak for Sup Forums, user, not just yourself.

this one

The only good tsundere is one you want to rape and break into submission.

Not wanting a tsundere girl bro.

It's not like I'm doing this because I like you or anything.

Bait. Kirino waa always in love with her onii-chan, but she was mad he changed for the worse because of Manami. Despite holding a grudge and putting up a tsun facade, her love and cute side shined through numerous times throughout the story (often echoed by the title's line).

>classic tsundere
>good tsundere
She's neither of those things, though. Just a generic shoujo heroine who is good at things until she falls for the asshole who is better and treats her like shit.

Here is the correct tsundere chart.

MANAMI WAS RIGHT

Why do you post the low-tier ones?

Haremfags are too casual and new to know about Marimite.

King arthur

I agree would Hora Hora/10.