I get all my news from Sup Forums and infowars. You might say i am pretty well informed

I get all my news from Sup Forums and infowars. You might say i am pretty well informed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alex is a smith mundt boy

I get all my news from CNN and The Huffington Post. You might say I am pretty well informed.

What is his equivalent for international news?

To be honest, I use Sup Forums as my news source the most. I just silence out the opinions first and then I analyze the event. I don't remember one time when Sup Forums wasn't right, except nat-socs and their economic theory.

did you drink his Boner Broth, next level meal replacement, it tastes like Ovaltine
the ultimate in paleo caveman, bubblegum flavor chaga mushrooms. it is a total game changer.
talk about next level meal replacement. it's incredible

the globalists hate it when you fund the infowar by drinking boner broth
360 win desu you cannot make this up

it's not bragging to say we're the tip of the spear & my son is growing like a weed.

kys

just order some more btt, brain force plus, super male and caveman. You might say im alpha as fk.

I might say you have cancer

Alex?

Has anyone on here actually ever bought these?

I usually just read the normie news and then come here to "fact check."

(((Infowars))) is the antithesis of Sup Forums

Infowars is a way to get people wandering about the globalists. You need to ditch it though before you become "Israel's our greatest ally!".

>and supplements too
gif related

elaborate

THE BONE BROTH
THE BONE BROTH
THE-THE BONE BROTH

Sup Forums is always right.

For you it is listening to monkeys as they simmer.

IFIFIFIFIFIFIF IFIFIFIFIF IFIFIFIFIFIFI FIIFIFIIIFIF

Well uhh acktually studies have shown "conspiracy theorists" are usually more informed on subjects than other people

take your Brainlet Force user

I don't get my news from Sup Forums and it blows my mind anyone would. For every news tidbit that fascinates this board there's so many smaller stories that go unnoticed because they don't fit any particular agenda here. I enjoy this board for what it is but if this is your goto for news you are fucked.

Case and point, no one concerned with the guy that attempted to bomb an airport this month because white.

You are a true infowarrior, thanks for supporting the transmission, we will be back lord willing

No, because he was a skizophrenic and not controlled cia mudslime

owen or paul-joseph. which one are you m8. either way keep up dropping the red pills.

Alex Jones has to have some journalistic standards in order to maintain his income stream. Once people start checking out infowars, they will soon find out about other alt.media sites and obtain more knowledge.
He often casts a big light on topics that uncover, that MSM routinely buries, so he's doing a good service, overall

also his wrestling commentator voice makes his show so entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA