JOJO

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Name a stand you'd like to have and why you'd want to have it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7awEE3jORg
youtube.com/watch?v=EYryV8og6Ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gay Priest is here now

Does anyone else get Junji Ito vibes from Jojolion? Something about the wall eyes (which remind me of amigara kinda), rock people, ground that fuses people, rokkaka. The b&w scans give it an even better feel of that.

>live in a world where people can manipulate reality with punch ghosts
>achieve H E A V E N

Whitesnake to just to fuck around with and give and take stands.

Also I could shitpost twice as much

>get hair as a Stand

Hermit Purple.
I'm not looking to have some sort of big adventurous life, I like my pitiful self just the way I am. Except for one thing:
my arms are too fucking short
I want Hermit Purple so that I can pick something up if I drop it off of my bed. I want Hermit Purple to reach the drink I left all the way back at the counter. I want Hermit Purple to close the blinds when the sun starts getting in my eyes.
Plus, I'd get the bonus ability of finding shit that I've lost by doing a cheeky spirit photograph.
Hell, I could probably use it to steal shit if I got inventive too. A Quiet Life doesn't require timestop or dimmension hopping. It requires convenience.

Gappy makes me happy

Who would win in a fight to the death?

Jotaro with The World
DIO with Shining Diamond
Hol Horse with Made in Heaven

Hard Mode: No D4C

Killer Queen.

I want to bomb cities.

THERE'S NOTHING TO BE SAID
THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN SAID
STOP MAKING THESE SHITTY THREADS

>become a sword

Shining Diamond can restore Hol Horse to C-Moon state?

i've always loved Crazy Diamond and it's simple ability with lots of uses but i'm only onto chapter 5 so i can't say with certainty.

>Hol Horse with Made in Heaven
I'm picturing Hol Horse trying to ride MiH then just fucking speeding off into infinity, never to be seen again

Buccellati is a zombie

But these are fun so fuck me

I get spoiled a ton and usually forget but thanks i'll keep that in mind

Heaven's door. I would make every women want to give me their pussy and I would tell people I don't like to kill themselves. Then I would slowly start making people my slaves and have them bring me more and more people to write on and turn into slaves until I had an army that could take over Earth.

Ambitious.

shit if theres a drawfag lurking id like to see this done

The world, Tusk or Harvest

youtube.com/watch?v=E7awEE3jORg

fresh OC for youse guys

Whitesnake, because it's Heaven's Door with CDs.

Heaven's Door.

I'd use it to tell my boss to give me 4x my salary and make it so I don't have to go into work.

Then i would sit at home all day like a useless NEET until I fell into a depression and died alone.

Also, Just finished reading Stone Ocean... this world change it's gonna be permanent isn't it? That was one hell of a part though, one of the best so far for me.

I wonder how many fights in JJBA would have been resolved in a matter of moments if the MC had just shot their opponent.

Im still laughing how Jotaro got owned by White Snakes Pucci, Pure PIS at its finest.

The likes of Narancia could stomp White Snake Pucci.

Favorite wasted reference?

Pic related is mine. Wasted on throwaway from SDC, further wasted by nonsensical plot point from part 2 and greasy mexican from part 7 who dies to a Beetles reference

Also everyone is a walking bluray/cd player though with movies id imagine them like memory discs instead of actually displaying movies

hello
Dojyaa~~n  

Yeah the ending is permanent. Part 7 is set in a completely different universe from the two at the end of 6 since it started as an original series before WSJ shifted it to UJ and changed the title to have JJBA in it because people were confused as fuck. Part 6 is the end basically, and 7 is a new beginning completely unconnected to the first six Parts.

Whitesnake.

Every single one of it's powers appeal to me tremendously. The power to take and hold souls, the power to control people's minds and submit them to your will, the power to create illusions and disguises, a Stand that can essentially operate on it's own, a thing that I can talk with and that can help me remember things I need to do (since my memory is pretty shitty).

I would have so many uses for it it makes me excited just to think about it.

This is nice.

Starplat was deflecting bullets the moment Jotaro's disc got nabbed, so I'd say it's fair.
In a one-on-one Whitesnake Puch gets fucked though.

I still get kinda sad when I see this panel

Jotaro and his daughter Jolyne die in part 6

I'd honestly like Killer Queen
It's top cute, and can seemingly think for itself

>liking Steely Dan
You deserve to see your favorite reference wasted.

White Snake is pretty OP, and Jotaro was trying to protect Jolyne which White Snake used against him. It was a set up which Pucci knew Jotaro would fall for.

Yeah its permanent so make sure to Gyro dies in part 7

Bohemian Rhapsody could give me unlimited omnipotence if I created a character with such traits and made it give those abilities to me and promptly kill itself.

Gotta think big.

Pearl Jam
I like cooking, even if I would be shit as a chef I'd make loads of money of the medicinal properties.
Plus it's a cool reference.

Sorry, what was that? Couldn't hear you over your own death.

Speaking of Heaven's Door, isn't World Over Heaven basically that stand but a punch ghost with time stop?

Hmm i'll miss Jolyne she was a beauty. Pumped to read 7/8. Are color scans done for them yet?

Such is the fate of a Zeppeli, i'd be sad if he didn't.

thanks mang

Why did Bruno have to die? He was the best Passione.

Would you give free meals to other stand users

I'm seeing if i can't bully my friend into doing this as we speak.

G-guys I think I finally got a [STAND]

Heaven's Door, or Harvest, for what I hope are obvious reasons.

I'm a fan of GG so it makes it better.

I like Enya (the character) and I love Enya (the Irish singer) but I wished Araki did more with her and gave her a fight worthy of her.

The wall eyes are just Yes art that Araki liked, so he put it in his manga.

I wonder why people still spoil this. You know he's dead from the second you hear his last name.

DELTE THIS RiGHT NOW

Other punch ghost people would get an under the table discount.
Still gotta make a living.

Funny Vorelentine

No but coloured scans for 7 and 8 are fucking garbage. 7 switched to monthly so the art got really detailed but Shueisha decided that they'd cover up all the fine details and ruin the art while simultaneously use a colour palette that looks like vomit. BW are better in pretty much every way for 7 and 8, don't even bother with the coloured scans.

well fuck he's already done with 1-6 so most of the good ones were gone.

Johnny dies between parts 7 and 8

Nearly all of the best Passione members died. Buccellati, Abbacchio and Narancia were all great.

Mista survived, at least. All is not lost.

So part 8 spoilers

are we ever going to find out why kira made that guy eat his fingers? he was made to be the villian in the begining and it feels like that was just kind of forgotten.

Considering it goes from wild west to current day, I'd hope so.

You're fucking horrible man.

sheesh the B&W really is better
 I just switched to them halfway through the bit where Steel's girl gets the spine 

Fate, but he made the most of it. He was going to die regardless but the context of what he'd die for was up to him to decide.

I don't know if they were legit good or if they felt better in comparison to how bland and unimportant Giorno was.

Don't worry, they survive.

Sure, I'll delet this.

I'll delet this Pucci from existence.

Thanks for the heads up.
I've been lurking JJBA threads for a while so i've seen most of the spoilers anyways.

Question is whatever zeppeli's doing with those balls Hamon? or is it something different?

It's supposed to be "spin"
I think it's a different version of Hamon, but it might also just be a stand

If it makes you feel better someone posted some lewd doujin previews of her on sadpanda

They were legit good. Buccellati was heroic and compelling, Abbacchio was funny and bitter, and Narancia was basically Polnareff 2.0 with knife.

There are parts that I think look alright, but for the most part user is correct. Especially since 7/8 is when Araki's art gets probably the best, in my opinion.

We already do, it's shown in the background as Sasane speaks and not narrated. Basically Kira saw Sasame using his Stand to torture a random girl on the beach and Kira decided he'd punish Sasame with the bullying which culminated in him making him eat his fingers. Kira is a little sadistic but his heart is in the right place, since it's not like the police can punish Sasame. All we knew about him was from Sasame's perspective which is why he seemed evil.

If all the crews from every part fought against each other (jojos and Rohan are excluded), which crew would win?

>not liking youtube.com/watch?v=EYryV8og6Ms
>having this much shit taste

Passione for sure. They've got numbers and versatility on their side, the others are fucked.

>Question is whatever zeppeli's doing with those balls Hamon? or is it something different?
New technique called spin. It's pretty much ripple with math.

This only made me realize Part 5's crew is STACKED.

Does anyone else think Part 4 needed some actual deaths other than a couple stand users of the week?

Koichi should have died. Would have kept Sheer Heart Attack as a viable threat too since he's not around to neutralize it.

>wanting cutest midget to die
what kinda monster are you

It really wouldn't have because Josuke can just 'heal' SHA back to Kira.

The whole point and potential of Act 3 would be wasted completely.

>killing koichi

for what purpose.

Oh yeah I forgot about that

Oh wow, Thanks man. I can't believe i didn't notice any of that.

>Would have kept Sheer Heart Attack as a viable threat too since he's not around to neutralize it.
Okuyasu and Josuke can still counter SHA.
But yeah I wish Koichi would have died in SHA. Especially since he doesn't do much afterwards aside from freezing Kira in the last fight.

What is this shit? How dare you.

I don't get it.

Would work with David's rearrangement of the story, too.

>Koichi finally accepts Yukako's love
>only to die right after

Maybe I should start a rumor that David is gonna kill Koichi.

Heaven's Door. It's just too fucking practical.

Learn any language, know the secrets of any person. Make any person into your best friend, or unable to act against you or your wishes.

Only caveat, they need to be able to see. That's it.

It's a ridiculously useful Stand.