Why don't we just DEPORT EVERYBODY WHO DOES A CRIME instead of just deporting groups of people?

Why don't we just DEPORT EVERYBODY WHO DOES A CRIME instead of just deporting groups of people?

Illegal immigrants ARE committing a crime.

/thread

That's a good point

this
OP has a point though, we really need to deport more niggers

Not a good idea. Liberals would abolish rape and murder laws, before agreeing with this.

why we don't kill them ?

>the logistics on deporting 80% of the country
Americans are criminals or criminals waiting to be caught.

Just wall off a piece of the country and put them ther.. Oh

In this thread, the first poster posted the best post.

Can't deport to countries with bad human rights record, apparently.

Would have thought that sort of threat would be an excellent crime deterrent, but what do I know?

Maybe Canada could step up, volunteer to take all of 'em? You could move to nice houses in Gloustershire yourselves as compensation, I recon we could fit your entire country into one city.

Why don't we just deport Drumpf?

Honestly 80% of you faggots really need to leave anyway.

you are using the wrong flag then

Does beating OP to death for the dumbest post I've ever seen, really count as a crime ?

You need a place to put them like Australia.

There are no more places on Earth to dump criminals except maybe Antarctica but it would be cheaper to just keep people in cells than send them to antarctica

Why not move all Britons to Canada and all niggers,chinese, and pakis to Britain.

1. Canada is nicer than Britain, has more trees and space

2. Once Anglos have no ethnic homeland we can whine and say we are oppressed, gives us an excuse to tell everyone to fuck off.

3. If we put all the mongrel races in britain they will try to go to Germany and Sweden, HAHAHA fuck germany and sweden

4. Canada is separate from african and the middle east by an ocean

5. We can move stonehenge it's just a pile of rocks

B-but user niggers can't swim to australia

What's wrong with the Chinese?

The ones we have in the UK won't eat dogs but they will touch my penor which makes them alright in my books.

True, we're halfway there already... it's a plan, let's do it.

because that wouldn't get rid of retards like you

Nah buddy, if you let the chinese in soon the next generation will let in thaiss and then indonesians and then indians and then you are back where you are before.

Anglos ONLY