The fallof rome just makes me feel really sad, the music, the art, the architecture

the fallof rome just makes me feel really sad, the music, the art, the architecture.

This is where whites fail now, the culture was is being lost. Introducing /CWG/.

In this thread we will be learning about classical art, architecture, music, etc without (((Their))) involvement. I'm not artistic savant, but I really want those of you who are out there to get the skills needed without (((art school))), please pol, we gotta save ourselves.

My uni seriously has a cock statue, save me from this hell, I beg of you.

pic related, the statue

The fall of Rome was objectively a good thing.

>flag
yeah for a muslim like you

here is what was proposed for my province, and turned down for liberal reasons

Have a poem lamenting the state of Europe after WW1. Still as true today as it ever was.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: a waste of desert sand;
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Wind shadows of the indignant desert birds.

The darkness drops again but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
- W.B. Yeats

but wow! look at this (((inspirational piece)))

That's hideous

Rome in the West was a decadent empire barely being held together and whenever an emperor, like Majorian, would come along to try fix it they would get deposed.

Not in the same spot, but you get the point that shit like gets made and my first post doesnt

Benis

I really hate the left's push to make the world uglier. The brainwashed seem to think crap like in your pic are actually nice though. A friend of mine claims to think 1960s style buildings look good. I find it very hard to believe him. How can anyone think concrete cuboids look good?

Rome was the ultimate expression of western civilization, everything since Rome's fall has been a period of decline.

The Jews use (((art))) to money launder

>ultimate expression of western civilization
Backstabbing bureaucrats, incompetent leaders and puppet masters are all hallmarks of any powerful western nation.

I'm a gigantic art pleb but I really like Viktor Vasnetsov

It's funny that I know lefties who look at modern art and wish someone would just go kill the creators and financiers so ugly pieces of shit like that are never made again.
I'd rather just make good art, but whatever.

100% This.
They also use art as the justification for modern architecture's godawful styling.
Its purpose is to eliminate pride.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to die.

>powerful western nation
The fact that no nation since has even come close to replicating Roman military might says it all I think.
It had its faults and terrible leadership (along with the east) in the later period when it couldn't be afforded.
I don't see how that makes its fall a good thing. It's a terrible thing. Living standards of ancient Rome weren't matched until industrial England.

(((Halifax)))

You have the same backstabbing puppet masters now, just without the upfront demeanour and without the nice art

the Romans should have genocided the jews when they had the chance

I reckon the biggest reason Rome had such a powerful military is that the only thing ever funded by Roman taxes up until {{{bread and circuses}}} was the Roman military.
Tax rate itself was miniscule, about 2 days of work in a whole year for the average Roman.
And during peace time, the military would go on a field trip and construct the public works and infrastructure.

It was only when the bureaucracy grew and {{{services}}} were granted when they ran out of money, devalued freshly minted currency, that tax rate went up and they grew decadent and mentally obese.

Romans should've genocided all others when they had the chance

Okay, a bit more on topic. What is the best medium to start making art with? Real art I mean, not digital

>Roman military
Is that a joke? The pinnacle of Rome's military might was back during the Republic with the veteran citizen army and the issues of such a thing became very obvious very quickly. My own country ran into a similar problem with going into WWI with a small, veteran volunteer army.
>I don't see how that makes its fall a good thing.
Is it right to try keep an old man dying a slow and painful death alive even longer?
> Living standards of ancient Rome weren't matched until industrial England.
what

The medium that inspires you most.

No. You guys and your memes are already creating a new culture and a new renaissance of skilled creative expression. It happens on its own. Classical art had its time. A new style has emerged in response to 'modern art.'

pleeease dont make me go play rome 2 again

I really like oil painting, but I heard it's a hell of a learning curve

Go digital. High resolution for print. You can print on awesome materials these days. Basically anything can be printed on at super high resolutions. Paint and canvas can't compete. I print exclusively on high gloss aluminum sheets, all digital work.

Fuck off cunt (((don't do that, do the status quo we let happen)))

Huge starting cost though :/

also post your own art, I guess this could be added into /sig/

True, but that is no reason to post this

Yeah, but you don't have to print it out with your own money. There are a few digital artists sites that do all the printing for you if someone wants to buy your stuff. All of their art is terrible though. They're all doing modern art style stuff, just in a digital format. It's really ugly stuff. I aim to do it differently.

Yup! Good, real, authentic art will never be promoted in the art industry. The standards of skill/craftsmanship can't be raised, itll screws up the money laundering process. Modern art is perfect for that cause really no time and effort is invested in a million dollar piece, and the rich people with no taste don't know any better. It moves money faster.