Is there a dedicated feet anime?

Is there a dedicated feet anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/ore-no-himekutsu-o-haite-kure-r18780
bato.to/comic/_/comics/perowan-hayaku-shinasai-goshujinsama-r1224
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feet specifically? No, but you can get that and legs from Aiura.

I need all the feet though

Think crabing

Ran Sem has a nice amount of foot service.

What is the appeal of feet? For real. I don't get it.

Is there a dedicated jukujo feet anime? How about thicc?

They look nice and smell nice and if a girl takes care of them chances are she takes good care of the rest of her body too

Oh look, it's that one faggot who always tries to derail foot threads by posting that same thing.

Garden of Feet

Literally first time posting in one of these threads. I don't like that they're here, I reckon they belong on /c/ or /h/ or something, but I was just legitimately curious.

I'm curious because I find my eyes are always drawn to feet and hands in stuff liek drawings and photographs. There's something about them that makes makes me study the shape and form of them, but it's not a sexual thing at all. Is that normal? Is that how footfags feel? It's something to do with the way you can always see your own hands and feet so even the tiniest of difference in proportion can make them seem almost weird and alien.

Somebody post those Aiura webms

pls

bato.to/comic/_/comics/ore-no-himekutsu-o-haite-kure-r18780

bato.to/comic/_/comics/perowan-hayaku-shinasai-goshujinsama-r1224

The closest you'll get

Bikyaku Seido Kaichou Ai
Nee summer
Kanojo kanojo kanojo

These are the hentais with the best footjobs.

ayy I feel the same nigga

Which feet is best feet?

Middle.

Yeah, middle probably gives the best footjobs.

Is there a designated shitting anime?

it's the anime you're waifu is from

I want to lick Nao's soles nao!

There is now

>character is called Stocking
>hardly any foot pics

;-;

Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure for manga and Garden of Words for anime.

Ledt, obviously.

Anything by Shaft.

It's not necessarily a general, reasonable idea of why they are appealing.
I think a lot of people came across an image of feet (in real life, a movie, etc.) while feeling aroused so they linked the too and It sticks to them possibly for life.
When I was little I saw a movie in which a man and woman were climbing a tree, the man was having a hard time at one moment and the woman, who was above, "offered" him her foot for him to hand to it and resume climbing. It's stupid but it maked me and then I see a girl's display of her (well-cared for) feet as a sign of affection, trust, attraction, wanting someon's well-being, being in the girl's inner circle, having her trust, something reassuring, etc.

Also I see beautifuly shaped feet as a sign of good genes.
Well cared-for feet as a sign of intelligence, personal hygiene, self-worth and respect.
Femdom feet displaying as a sign of self-confidence.
Shoe-danging and feet-play as a sign of spontaneity, being playful, nice, outcoming.
I like the idea that she's cared for her feet everyday and you are the one to benefit from it in the end.

That said I feel no special wish to smell or lick or suck on them. I just appreciate them. I want to look at them and feel/touch/massage them if anything.

They're also something sensible to care for, to massage, to please when you want to please the person.
They are a sign of strength (meaty, shapy, strong feet) but also of sensibility and frailty (with the little, weak toes).
I could go on but I guess you have some insight already.
Pic related.

>This again
>Every foot related thread ever on every place in existence since the beginning of feet

How cute.

Hibike Feetphonium

Wish they actually would paint there nails too

Yes