Refugees

Hey Sup Forums
Next week i have to give a presentation about the refugeecrisis how can i redpill my class without it being hatespeech

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAampMn0dco
disclose.tv/news/the_kalergi_plan_and_why_world_leaders_are_rattled_by_donald_trump/131637
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get your key points outlined and make sure your arguments are really simple and irrefutable. For example, I recommend demonstrating how the majority of migrants are not really "refugees," but rather "economic migrants"

You don't need to push them into being full natsoc if you don't feel like you can get away with it. If you can just pull them out of the mainstream narrative's orbit, and discredit the essential tenants of the white replacement narrative, the rest will fall into place on its own.

This

How long of a presentation? 5 minutes?

i could talk for an hour she won't mind

>be poor, living in a constant warzone with no future
>go to yurope because why the fuck not
>no one is stopping you anyway
>ayoo hol' dat, here's my baby
>hold on, there's 5 more
Fuck yoooooou, desu.

Convert to Islam right now.

Go to the class---and site all the stats about how they hate gays and have inbred children. Do it in a way where you support it. Act like it's awesome...

I'm guessing you're an autistic cringe lord anyway and no one likes you...

So just go with it...

Thank you

statistics is the best way to redpill.

Show them pictures presenting V4 countries than show them pictures presenting Paris and Berlin

Yep. Such as the percentage of them who are men compared to women and children. A stat about how many are claiming to be children even tho they look older that Morgan freeman.

What do you mean by this ?

maybe mention that actual refugees fleeing the war in ukrain were denied access

A PG Rick & Morty meme.

You basically can't

Keep it neutral as fuck if you don't want to be outed as our guy

Drop one or two things here and there, but don't go full Europa Report on it, red pills can't be consumed en masse with any effectiveness

Well i am already know as ourguy in class but half of the class is anti refugee and i am the only one that dares to speak out in class

You could also point out how medecins sans frontiere and other first aid organisations help smuggling in refugees

just show them this, they will get the idea

You'll need sources so google german rape, sweeden rape and england rape, put articles in for your side of the arguement

and to make it not look like a hate speech you can mention that Poland alone accepted already 2 mil Ukrainians, there is estimated of 5,6 mil Ukrainians seeking asylum from the war. Germany alone on the other hand agreed to help only 150 ukrainians. ONLY 150 People, from the country that is in fact at war

Talk about how propaganda of free dental care got the beach child killed. It wasnt to avoid war it was to get his teeth fixed.

Promising people free stuff has destroyed their lives.

Pretend to be a muslim talking from the inside

Facts=hate speech

youtube.com/watch?v=gAampMn0dco

He wrote that he wished to see the end of national sovereignty and self-determination and he believed that nationalism, and indeed the very concept of nations, could be demolished through multi-culturalism. He wrote that a society that was racially and ethnically diverse was one which was easily controllable by the political elite.

According to Kalegri, a diverse and multi-cultural people were easy to control as they had no common identity to rally behind in the event of a political crisis. In addition to that, a diverse population would be easy to conquer by the means of divide and rule. The newly arrived immigrants would be pitted against the native people with both sides

disclose.tv/news/the_kalergi_plan_and_why_world_leaders_are_rattled_by_donald_trump/131637

Don't go into more detail than you can back up, always remember your audience is normie liberals as the majority; So, get your arguments in order as well. As contrary as to how I like to be, don't be as detailed as possible. Subtlety is best in this circumstance

Start with the premise that most corruption in our world is because of money. Rockafellars, Rotschilds, The British and Dutch royals (and others) pressured politicians into starting a war in the middle east because of oil. Then state how important oil is, and how much of the world economy depends on it. There is not an industry that does not depend on oil. Medicine, transport, warfare etc. Give them statistics.

Also leave your audience with questions such as "Why does Bill Gates give Internet access to third world countries, even though they are struggling to get enough food?". They are promised a great future in Europe, and with access to the Internet, they're shown how good our living standards are. That is why they come here. Most of them are not war refugees, they come here because they want to profit economically.

And what happens when they come here, and bring their cultures to Europe? We share opposite values, so surely these values will clash. List a few of these, such as how women are suppressed by forcing them to wear hijabs. This clashing of cultures brings chaos in our society, which is what the elite want. They want us to hate other people, because it keeps us from uniting as one against the top. They want to remain the status quo in which they control us. This is just plain and simple a game of "divide and conquer".

Go watch the Big Oil series by James Corbett if you want to know more.

PHOTOSHOP BATTLE

my shitty crop for anyone that wants it