ITT: Worst girls that became best girls

ITT: Worst girls that became best girls.

I see you started with a pic unrelated, bold move, OP, bold move.

But Emilia was best from the very start.

Burger girl was better at the start. Way too much tsun.

>shitty doormat
>good

I take any amount of tsun over that. Also, she has very good reason to be tsun.

But Emi was always best girl.

Thank you very much.

This.

she was a slut right from the get go.

BEST GIRL OF ALL TIME AND ALL UNIVERSES BEST GIRL

How was she a slut exactly? She liked Maou for who he was and not because he was some evil demon. That's pretty pure.

It's like best girl and worst girl switched places instantly in one episode.

Even rukako was a better girl at the start.

>ITT: Worst girls that became second place

Fixed.

Eri was shit when she was just a stuck-up rich girl, but she got so much better when they humanized her.

I find it quite daring that she's the one who kept the whole group from falling apart.

She wasn't worst girl for me but I think it could apply for loads of others.

Say what? Emi was best girl from the start. It's undeniable in the LNs and manga, but even in the anime that was directed by a tasteless Chihofag director, Emi was still best.

>Silver
Shit from start to finish.

>worst girl
You got that part right at least.

Is this rare Hataraku Maou-sama thread?

Be honest, mang. Emi is a tsun at first, not annoying yet not likable abide being comic relief. But, her dere is godness especially with the child. On the other, Chiho is a brave girl who repeatedly hurt by Maou and also Emi yet she persisted and never give up. Therefore, please dont trash talk her simply with like Chihofag director.

>muh chihofag director
I'm sorry that Emi only seems good on paper but it's the truth. Don't blame the director for faithfully adapting the LN.

There are no good girls in that show. All I wanted was to see Maou and his demon bros do bro stuff and attempt to take over the world, but no Emi and that cowtits retard had to make him into a peace loving faggot who might as well castrate himself.

>anime original everywhere
>didn't even adapt the umbrella scene
>faithfully adapting the LN.
Chihofag pls.

Fuck off, demon army grunt.

She was only that tsun in the anime.

And it is okay, since it is more than just tsun, it is an actual reasonable loathing and hatred for Maou.

>How was she a slut exactly?

>implying he's not trying to take over the world using MgRonald

Disgusting.

Season 2 WHEN?

Sweaty Emi is best Emi

Fuck season 2,

Vol. 12 trans WHEN?

Best girl and OTP.

i looked at the last episode and nothing happened between the two. how does the baby exist from the pics in this thread?

This. The only reason anime only fags like Chiho more is becacuse the director made Emi out to be kind of a slut.
>starts openly falling for Maou before the whole "you killed my father" thing was resolved

Disgusting.

Emi's mom give it to them

Author gave it to them after realizing that no one supported the main couple.

>starts openly falling for Maou before the whole "you killed my father" thing was resolved

nigga u wot me? she turn dere after the father issue.

Can we post the reverse too?

Pic unrelated. She was second best girl at the beginning and she developed into the best girl.