WHY DO NU-MALES DO THIS SHIT?

I see this faggotry all the time. How the fuck are you supposed to protect your family with a baby attached to you? My guess is when you're raising another man's child maybe you subconsciously don't care if you're wearing it when you get mugged.

the baby is used for self defense. It's just a clump of cells

There's prob a cuck out there that is the same as the pic but with a black baby

they fear women so they give in.

baby armor for riots

Baby wearing is the easiest way to carry your child
You would have to be a retard to not see the obvious advantage of having your kid on your chest
It's dadcore as fuck
If you don't know what I'm talking about, stop wearing condoms and get your bitch off birth control and start making babies

Condoms and birth control are ruining your relationship anyway

carrying a baby long distances it might be convenient, baby seems secure and likely appreciates the emotional security of physical contact. seems perfectly practical, wouldn't be as safe to carry the baby on the back or face forwards at the front.

yeah i get it, the woman carries the baby. well i think if i had a baby i'd like to walk it around myself sometimes, showing it things and stuff. and carrying it for hours wouldn't be feasible or comfortable for man or baby.

I did that with my son but my thing looked more like a bulletproof vest. Very convenient for long outdoor walks .

>Baby wearing is the easiest way to carry your child

I agree, its the easiest way for my wife to carry one of our three children.

besides reading to them, having close contact with your children will do more for their mental well-being than anything. or you can be an edgy know nothing faggot on a serbian synchronised swimming discussion forum.
seriously... men, hold your kids. let them sit close to you. wrestle with them. pat them on the back. kids need contact. and take care of yourself so they have someone to respect.

If you saw an EXTREMELY jacked dude whos 6'6" with a baby in a harness on his chest, what would you think? Would you call him a nu-male?

if you had two kids, you and your wife could carry a baby each on your chests, would be good exercise for the whole family. maybe you don't like baby carriages, this seems more comfortable and portable.

maybe a two baby carry unit is practical i don't know. maybe some kind of orthopedic version would be good, with stiffer plastic supports and memory foam cushions etc for the baby.

>Yuck goyim, don't have or care for your children. We can just import more shitskin filth from the third world.

My husband does all of these things. He is a great dad. That said, when were out in the city, Id rather be the one with the baby and leave him free to protect us.

Some asshole decides its time to start knifing people for Allah, Id prefer him not to have my youngest strapped to the front of him while he tries to keep the rest of us alive.

TNF makes a great 15L framed pack that has a baby carrier on it and the weight sit high enough to to give your lower body mobility but not so high you lose your upper body mobility. plus the pockets are really well posistioned so you can grab your gear without missing a step.
i wan to have kid just so it wont be weird when i buy the pack

OP is a nigger dad who won't go anywhere near his kids. Wearing your kid like this is good for them and it builds your core strength you weak-spine cunt.

Yes, he's obviously the bottom in a gay faggot relationship

Obviously no you fucking retard. I'd think he was foolish though. It is the father's role to protect his family from danger. Although it might be a convenient way to carry a kid, baby carrying doesn't allow a dad to draw a gun or use his fists if some pack of dindu's decide they want to fuck with the white family leaving the movie theater. Just so happens though that every dude I see wearing a baby IS a nu-male type.

don't see the issue with it as I actually do this. Baby is easily accessible & comfortable on your front. Gives it comfort and such. Also if you live anywhere half decent in the UK you don't run a chance of getting mugged.
If you mean why do numales take the role of the mother. Well that's a different topic.

I have noticed in real life nu-male types usually have girlfriends and are already having children yet Sup Forums remains a virgin and no gf ever or friend, but wants to save "the white race" yet can't even get a woman to look at him much have a child.

You can stop larping
You can't get away with you wife being the only one with the kids

My husband baby wore when we went on hikes, because he's more agile then me, and our son is a huge kid, he was 9 pounds when born and a giant... he loved riding on daddy's back in hiking pack looking at the trees, good way for them to bond, when I'm home with our son all day.

Divorces are also really common in that time period. What's your point?

Then don't use it around niggers.
Make the wife carry the kid or use a buggy.
Other than that, use the carrier as it is convenient.

Also, I really don't see why you couldn't draw and fire on someone. Both hands are free eh?

I open carry a 1911 while open carrying my daughter in a babybjorn. Allows me to use a proper isosceles stance with two hands without dropping her which would defeat the entire point of protecting her you literal retard

This story made my day

>be me
>busy alphamale
>active role in parenting, but oh so busy
>need to bond with child, but also need to use both hands for busy things
>get baby pouch
>wear baby on chest, freeing up hands
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>get attacked by nigger
>pull out CC and fire, killing the nigger
>realize baby is deaf, because silencers are now illegal
>thankshilary.jpeg
>can't take care of disabled baby because shit medicare
>thankstrump.jpeg
>get arrested for killing nigger
>thanksobama.jpeg
>get labeled racist murderer
>thanksdeepstate/msm.jpeg
>go to jail
>all my money goes to niggers family, which is one remaining half-brother
>rich half-brother nigger fucks my wife
>dead niggers gangbanger brother fucks me in jail
>tfw never should have bought the baby pouch

perfectly sensible.

You couldn't appendix carry, but yeah in theory you could draw and fire. I agree it is convenient but I personally won't do it. I still bond with my kids but I'm not comfortable wearing my child in front of me.

Also babybjorn is top alpha male
>I get women pregnant
>and I wear the baby as jewelry

Meatshield

>open carry a 1911
>literal retard

I never used that gay shit and I raised my kid alone since they were 6 months old. You carry them in your non-dominate arm, until they can hold their own head up. Then they ride your shoulders.

This is now a bugman hate thread

4 young kids here. Theres nothing wrong with doing this if you need to move the kids around.

>Nu-males being fathers.
>Aryans aren't being fathers.

This post brought to you by a childless self-styled Aryan.

>This post brought to you by a childless self-styled Aryan

I have three kids. Fuck right off.

R.I.P. my sides

Im not even a dad, but I can see the practical advantage of actually being able to do shit when you have to take care of your child.

This is the dumbest fucking slide.

First, numales dont hang out where pavement apes hangout. Hence the disconnect. Second, you dont a baby anywhere dangerous which would also include where basketball americans are.

I strap my children to my forearms for extra workout.
pic related

All of my wats......context please senpai?

Wtf are you talking about? Nu-males are standard now. They are everywhere, especially in cities, where said pavement apes like to go to prey on weak urbanites. Plus if Ahmed wants to go on a slashing spree that can and does happen fucking anywhere.

We finns can carry our children as we do not risk attack from bear as bear is afraid of us because we are best people on planet. Don't shit on yourself, have an euro shopper

Baby carriers are great. One time I had to reshingle the roof but the wife wasn't home to look after the kid, so I just took her up with me. It was a back baby holder though, can't shingle with them on the front.

I put my kids on my back to carry them. Never on the front. Makes you look like a faggot who adopted your kid. But may I made my wife carry the kids.

Yup

I like to wear my wife's baby, Jamal, like this when swimming, he fucking loves it.

this. it blows my mind how much the men in Spain fear the women. They will do literally anything to avoid being shamed as a mysognist

/thread

The father needs to be free to protect the kid and mother. A Dad carrying a baby won't be able to do shit but slowly run away.