Ex-White House intern, 19, describes 'passionate 18-month affair with JFK'

>A retired church worker has revealed how John F Kennedy took her virginity during a debauched 18-month affair while she was a teenage White House intern.
>Mimi Alford says she felt powerless to resist the late U.S. president as he pulled her into Mrs Kennedys room and seduced her on his wifes bed.
>Other claims in her newly published autobiography include that he made her inhale a sex drug during a party at Bing Crosbys ranch and coerced her to perform a sex act on an aide while he looked on.

>Their affair began in the summer of 1962, lasting until Kennedy was assassinated the following November. Mrs Alford, then just 19 years old and with the maiden name Beardsley, had begun a job in the presidents press office. After meeting Kennedy she says he asked to give her a personal tour.
>With his staff drinking cocktails just down the corridor, she claims he led her into Jackie Kennedys room where he took off her clothes without saying a word.
>When she momentarily resisted his advances, Kennedy asked: Havent you done this before?, to which she replied: No. He continued anyway, she says, adding: On the ride home, it kept echoing in my head, Im not a virgin any more.
>Mrs Alford, now a 69-year-old grandmother, also tells of a party at the ranch of Crosby. When a reveller passed around a tray of sex drug amyl nitrate, she writes that the president asked her if she wanted to try it.
>I said no, she recalls, but he just went ahead and popped the capsule and held it under my nose. I ran crying from the room.
>As to why she allowed the affair to happen, she admits: The fact that I was being desired by the most famous and powerful man in America only amplified my feelings to the point where resistance was out of the question.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096770/JFK-took-virginity-White-House-intern-Mimi-Alford-19.html

How can Drumpf even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNtLcyR1vYw
youtube.com/watch?v=KvvPnEm_708
youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that was me

>How can Drumpf even compete?
he's probably got 6 stories like this for every 1 than JFK had...

JFK could have been sucking off gibbon monkeys for all I care. He was killed by the elite because he stood up for the common people, and I respect him for that.

Story of Mimi Beardsley

How many hookers does Trump fuck while "golfing" and doing cocaine?

Nice.

>Being this delusional

I don't blame him, she's a cutie.

OOOOOOH MIMI BEARDSLEY!
WON'T YOU EAT MY AAAAHHSS?

Have these whores no shame?

youtube.com/watch?v=KvvPnEm_708

then he passed her around to his friendds

Or she's lying for attention

"Eat my ass Mimi Beardsley" Ant and Jimmy had me dying that show. I'm fucking laughing right now just thinking of it.

i think by the time you reach the age of 69 you dont give a fuck about being popular... unless you are drumpf, of course

>How can Drumpf even compete?
He can't because he's impotent, ugly and fat, he's also a jerk and an autist

THEYRE DOING FUCKING JFK CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS

Trump had to buy Miss World to get some pussy
JFK was a pussy magnet

JAY EE-EEEF KAY!
youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo

Bullshit, why else would a holocaust denier retract his statement? He got bored.

Just like Clinton.

#metoo XD

Kennedy was an alpha in chief and this has been known for a while.

I've said it once and I'll say it again; Trump will eventually get impeached for fucking a white house intern.

JFK was a sex addict that had a constant stream of women in and out of the White House. Jackie turned a blind eye since since she didn't really like sex. The media covered it up since he was Democrat and alternate media didn't exist. It was part of why the CIA assassinated him. Some of the women he spelt with were Soviet spies and he was dar too talkative in bed.

>has a fucking hot Russian model for a wife
>would fuck a pasty intern
Yeah no, I highly doubt it. JFK's wife was kinda homely and Bill Clinton's wife was a witch.
Also, Trump won't even drink. You don't become a teetotaler for years and throw away that level of self control on some intern.

Trump is an old man

>hot Russian model for a wife
she's not Russian

>man

A "man" wouldn't willing give his daughters away to filthy Jews.

what a slut

I LARP this scenario with my boyfriend. We are a gay couple that lives in an apartment complex near a local college. I like to be the intern, we play all the scenes out in the pool too.

Jews are the modern royalty

She was Weinsteined