ITT: Shitty Anime/Manga descriptions

ITT: Shitty Anime/Manga descriptions

Two child rape survivors and a gay man learn the meaning of friendship together

Paraplegic twink and Italian cowboy look for the corpse of Jesus Christ.

Berserk

Chuuni gets actual powers with shocking geopolitical consequences

there is nothing wrong with showing naked butts newshit

Now fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from.

pain and suffering: the series

Amagi Brilliant Park

Jojo's slightly odd quest

code geass?

Yes!

but they werent friends

>Power Rangers transformation (from what I've seen so far)
>It's on Netflix

Tags: incest, milf, cfnm, lesbian, big breasts, blood, decapitation, strategic censorship

OP didn't say they were.

Voltron?

Nah I don't mean Megazord style
Like how they get their abilities

a NEET with autistic harem.

90% of anime past 2005

Too broad, user.

>A bunch of boys and girls, half of whom are insufferable dickwads are tossed into a single mecha monster-fighting team. DRAMA ensues as they begin to bicker with each other instead and question the NATURE of TEAMWORK.
>Yes good goyim, fight this war and buy more mechs from us
>A man gets NTR'd so hard he time travels.
>A son misunderstanding his father about batteries nearly leads to apocalypse
>Four guys and a duck just polish their rods together all day
>A swimmer spends too much time playing an XBOX videogame
>A rat is the most trustworthy and loyal companion for a newly throned queen
>An illegal immigrant fights an oppressive matriarchal regime
>I'm a strong and intelligent priest who don't need no God
>A girl is said she's not having fun the right way, completely forgets how to have fun in the first place
>A man couldn't save his waifu, decided to help himself in another dimension to save his
>A knight apprentice with an unhealthy dependency on a mascot costume follows a girl and her stepbrother and stepsister around the world
>A bunch of Russian weeaboos try to immigrate to Japan while fighting off a British railway executive.
>A guy goes to Navy with every single point of his stats put into luck
>A mecha pilot loves to perform ethnic dances so much he goes into trance every time he does it
>A cast where everyone has some sort of family issue fights over a massive sentient spaceship
>A lone island consistently tells everyone to fuck off, be it aliens or other humans
>A man with an unhealthy condiment addiction desperately wants to find a man witn a prosthetic
>An underfunded military detachment only has a bugle to use as a weapon
>5 girls spend their days talking about absolutely fucking nothing, breaking the 4th wall and not catching fire
>Japanese man travels to different countries, praises Allah and gets repeatedly tortured

What anime is this

A boy falls

an ancient evil awakens

it gets a job

in love with a trap

I've never understood the point of rape "survivor".

Rape isn't inherently lethal in itself so what's the point of adding "survivor"? It's like saying "fraud survivor" or "identity theft survivor".

Cancer survivor makes sense because cancer is lethal, hell I'd even say maybe mugging survivor could possibly pass at best, but why does anyone say "rape survivor" as if you're not expect to survive rape? It's entirely redundant.

Kek

Hataraku Maou-sama?

I get ur point but rape entails a bit more violence than fraud or identity theft m80

yes

I'm pretty sure the semantics are there to emphasize the terrible incident, not to be descriptive as such.
Might have something to do with not wanting to be associated with the word "victim" for whatever reason.

You are too autistic to understand it

Only if you resist desu

Victim makes it sound way worse than survivor which is just confusing. I always use "victim" because it's a proper description and details the person as having had a terrible crime committed against them.

Sounds progressive.

>A girl becomes the object of lust for royalty across several countries because of her absurdly sexy hair.

>Ultimately though, she becomes subservient to an experienced shota, and travels the world with him and her queer boy toy manservant.

tentacle rapists want to assimilate plant people in space plant people have cloned hybrids for fighting.

>A rat is the most trustworthy and loyal companion for a newly throned queen
Is this Twelve Kingdoms?

You are correct.

Akagami.

Environmental message the anime

Yup

that for tentacle one?

>five bodybuilders and a dog travel to egypt to beat up vanilla ice

Earth Maiden Arjuna?

I couldn't even finish watching it because they laid the preachiness on so thick.

Moonpowder Vikings?

>I'm a strong and intelligent priest who don't need no God

Needless

>A guy goes to Navy with every single point of his stats put into luck

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor

>A cast where everyone has some sort of family issue fights over a massive sentient spaceship

Farscape?

not!Robocop destroys police station

Just watched it for the first time while depressed
It cheered me up big time. I don't get what you mean. Is it ironic/random humor?

You only got Tylor right.

Kiseijuu?

Mutants plot to overthrow a shogun, fail thanks to efforts of lone wanderer with unfortunate timing

First one is Bokurano. Or take "single mecha" away and you have Gantz

No.
Single as in single team, not single mecha.

A washed up alcoholic and gay workaholic discover rampant corruption in show-business.

Chinese eletric batman hunts warlocks

Tiger and Bunny.

>>Japanese man travels to different countries, praises Allah and gets repeatedly tortured
Eh, kinda makes me think of Black Lagoon except for the praising Allah part
>5 girls spend their days talking about absolutely fucking nothing, breaking the 4th wall and not catching fire
Joshiraku ?
That meme show from some months ago where the teacher is the bad guy ?
>A bunch of boys and girls, half of whom are insufferable dickwads are tossed into a single mecha monster-fighting team. DRAMA ensues as they begin to bicker with each other instead and question the NATURE of TEAMWORK.
Literally every mecha show ever. I'd have said EVA but there's not a bunch of them and all of them are unsufferable dickwads.

>Handsome Guts has trouble with the Helghasts.

Not a single one, sorry.

Two hobos with highly destructive superpowers do random jobs to put food on the table.

Jin-Roh

Haruhi?

Flint Lockwood meets Marty McFly.

Princess Mononoke

Oh.
Well, if it isnt The Candidate for Goddess, i've just ran out of ideas

Hint: it's somewhat recent and was a complete failure commercially.
I loved the show though

jojo
fist of the north star?

I'd like to point out that Casca isn't a child rape survivor.

Closest thing to rape I experienced was when a pedo dentist was sexual harrasment me and managed to show him my dick (I don't know legal vocabulary, don't even speak english)

Didn't tell my parents after that and before next session we saw in the news that he was arrested for molesting and rape charges, He went out in a few months for lack of evidence and proofs

Also, most rape victims are killed because dead people can't speak

Being fucked in the ass as a child isn't it something terrible enough?

A girly man and a dead woman team up to clean weeds.

Two guy being asshole to each other and others because they take baseball too seriously.

Kindhearted young man and his dying girlfriend travel around committing systematic murder. His girlfriend grows some dank leaves.

There wasn't a single moment in that show where I wasn't suffering

>leaving the answer in the name
Big mistake there senpai

Young man with adorable imouto finds out his imouto is only half adorable and forces him to talk to girls.

>Bullied boy kicks the Yakuza out of their stronghold.

Three retards blunder into a love triangle and nobody is allowed to know why.

Oregairu

Think "mouth"

>An underfunded military detachment only has a bugle to use as a weapon

Sora no Woto ? Not sure about that one

Yes.

Girls talk about things at school.

He's bald

that could be almost every kyoani adaptation, or almost anything ever

nothing happens: the manga

CONNECTIVE DIO

ACCEPTION

>A man couldn't save his waifu, decided to help himself in another dimension to save his
Noein
Infinite Ryvius

Yes on Noein, no on Ryvius, although I admit that describes Ryvius fairly well too.

Not even one singe moment?

Girl becomes an assassin to avoid execution but ends up falling in love with the mark.

The pinnacle of tsuneres falls in love with the ultimate gary stu after he finds out about her day job. The manga has a shit ending.

A disney princess decides to join the continental battle for political power that happens every four years by taking off her pants.

Aqua/Aria

Homoerotic Nazi sympathiser and his Aryan friend set off to combat scantily clad men over a piece of jewelery.

A man nobody remembers becomes everyone's best friend.

>deconstruction of the x genre

A high school student turned vampire child molester talks with girls about their animal issues

Akuma no riddle?

Nope.