Transgender Australian Athlete Petitions for Female Draft

THE AFL is set to make a historic ruling on whether a transgender player can take part in the AFL Womens competition.

Former national mens handball player Hannah Mouncey has nominated for Wednesdays draft and is waiting to find out whether she will be eligible to be recruited.

The 27-year-old was part of the national handball side that competed to qualify for the Rio Olympics as a man before undergoing hormone treatment to transition to become a woman.

At 190cm and 100kg, Mouncey has spent the past season playing in the ruck for Canberras Ainslie Tricolours, having been given approval to play in the womens league.

She has previously been found to be well within the testosterone limits permitted by the International Olympic Committee that the AFL has adopted for transgender athletes.

The AFL has indicated it will rule on Mounceys eligibility in the coming days.

I know that I am different, not necessarily in a good way or bad way, Mouncey told the ABCs Outer Sanctum podcast last month.

People have said with how big you are youll probably hold back a bit so you dont hurt anyone and Im like, well no, Im not going to hold back, that defeats the whole purpose.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.c
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6021a2.htm
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/2012/HIV-Infections-2007-2010.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
g0ys.org
thebarchive.com/bant/last/50/2527163/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Why the fuck are so many aussies using the faggot memeflag lately.

I think the idea of whether to allow biological men to compete in women's sports has become sufficiently politicized to be a fair topic for this board.

probably because of the YES/NO vote on gay marriage.

yes indeed, but you have an entire board for your degeneracy.
Take it there.

>Woman
Hahaha, is this some kind of joke? That thing looks like more of a man than the soy boys that promote LGBBQ trash.

first gay marriage, then imposing of the will on others

and then there is this

At what point will you stop using outdated statistics? Like lets say in 15 years do you think citing studies from the 1980s will be sufficient seen as archaic that you will stop?

>Current thinking on homsexuality
>Written in 1977
>cited 40 years later

>Between 24 and 90%

better than the current analysis with today's biased college professors.

you want current studies? have some

still pretty big numbers my man

1. A non-negligible number of respondents were miscounted as having been raised in LM or GF households. The sources of these potential errorswhich we estimate to exceed one-third of Regneruss subsample of LM and GFwere the inclusion of individuals whose highly implausible responses to other questions call all of their responses into doubt, individuals who reported living in these households for a very short period of time, and individuals whose responses in the calendar data were incompatible with the original categorization of being raised in a LM of GF household.

2. A number of other methodological and modeling decisions made by Regnerusdecisions that have plausible alternatives that at minimum should be checked to assess the robustness of the patternsappear to artificially inflate the differences between LM/GF and IBF households.

3. Once corrections to these potential coding errors and alternatives to these methodological choices are made, the putative disadvantage in the outcome profile of respondents from same-sex parent families (both single-parent LM and GF house- holds and two-parent LM and GF households) decreases dramaticallywith some of the remaining differences not sub- optimal (e.g., whether or not the respondent identifies as entirely heterosexual and the number of other-sex partners) or a function of one or two influential cases.
sciencedirect.c
om/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X

fudged the link. short version is the study author included 1/3 of his sample of kids raised by gay people to be people who never lived with their gay parent by their own admission in the survey he used.

>social science research
*breathes in
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHA

but i all seriousness, do you know how false they are? they are liars given open leave by the corrupt and ignorant/incompetent.
take it to /lgbt/
or should I say /bant/?

Note: do not raid other boards, please

bump

that's what I thought

bump

still at it? your shillings are over.
get to it

bump

heh. this would be funny if it weren't so sad

bump

more proof against you

>muh 70s surveys

proof?

give me sites at least

CDC doesn't lie much, friend

*citations

plz happen

as in the UFC hasn't proven enougn the benefits of this, yet.

what do you mean 'plz happen'?

The 78% figure is from a 1970s survey of gay men.

Lol I have to cite sources for YOUR infographics?

Fuck right off.

CDC didn't make the 78% claim and 66% of that claim is public lice which apparently were a huge issue to subscribers of homophile publications in the mid-70s.

>not wanting to show evidence for your own argument
this is some next level shilling. if you don't show proof, you're argument becomes null
inb4 'show me your evidence'
I already did in the pic friend

>CDC didn't make the 78% claim and 66% of that claim is public lice
again, show your proof

I can't wait for men to dominate women's sports as well as men's.

At the end of 2008, an estimated 1,178,350 persons aged ≥13 years were living with HIV infection, including 236,400 (20.1%) whose infections had not been diagnosed (Table). Most (75.0%) persons living with HIV were male, and 65.7% of the males were men who have sex with men (MSM).
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6021a2.htm

W W Darrow, D Barrett, K Jay, and A Young The gay report on sexually transmitted diseases., American Journal of Public Health 71, no. 9 (September 1, 1981): pp. 1004-1011.

The 78% figure came from there, not the CDC. By the CDC's own numbers using an estimate of 4.3% of the population as gay based on recent Gallup data, that would be about 4% of gays who are HIV+.

If you really think 66% of American gay men in 2017 have crabs you are not worthing talking to.

This. The idea of using current testosterone levels as the method of determining how much of a man or woman you are ignores the fact that a tranny has spent their entire life up until their hormone treatments developing as a man. Their muscles grow bigger, their bones are denser, etc. A 25 year old man taking some hormone pills isn't going to suddenly completely undo all those years of development.

63% of MSM (homosexuals) in America have HIV

Lol that's nonsense.

what are you smoking?
i'm speaking about HIV and the proof there is for it
Homosexuals have it the majority of the time

HIV has been declining in American Whites for a decade. The issue is minority gay men who are more likely to have risky sex, use drugs, and be in the closet and not seek medical or therapeutic interventions for their problems.

>can't deny it, so simply says it's nonsense
CDC surveys are nonsense?
is this the extent of the gay argument

go back to

Lol you are fucking retarded. Nowhere does the CDC claim a majority of American gay men HAVE HIV. They claim American gay men are a majority of new infections.

which is most gay people

indeed, that is what they have
which is why they are trouble

By numbers? No. Most American gays are Whites.

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

the slope slips fast a fuck now

Lol they literally never said that anywhere on the CDC's website.

Even trans people who have the highest risk of HIV only have a 22% rate.

Men who have sex with men (MSM) remain the group most heavily
affected by HIV in the United States.

Any vidoes of this dude wrecking women on the field?

i remember always hating when people would refer to AFL as GayFL, but now i guess they were right

Where on that page does it claim that 63% of gays have HIV? Screenshot your nonsensical claims. Why would they claim only 22% of trans have HIV but 63% of gays do?

>cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/2012/HIV-Infections-2007-2010.pdf

Oh ffs 63% of new infections are from men who have sex with men, not 63% of gays have HIV. Can you read?

as I said, gays are a problem concerning new infections
but also with HIV

>Aussie Aussie Aussie
FAG FAG FAG

New infections have declined overall by a third in the past decade and have declined for the past few years in white gays. The issue is race, not sexuality for new infections.

'new HIV infections' is still HIV
haven't you studied biology?

sage this thread, OP is a faggot

are you going to say that white men are the problem here? on pol?

If you have had same-sex attraction and acted on sexual intentions in the past and are currently not engaged in same-sex relations, it is not unjustified to classify the individual as homosexual, as that is still part of their sexual history. What Regnerus should have done is specify the time frame for sexual history. Otherwise, those prior homosexuals were still 'poorer' parents compared to prior and current heterosexuals.

This is all leaving out the elephant in the room: besides adoption, gay couples can literally never have kids anyways, so they can never raise kids of their own.

That doesn't mean 63% of gay people have HIV. It means 63% of new infections are found in groups of men who have sex with men. That doesn't mean a gay person has a 63% chance of being infected.

From 2010 to 2014, estimated annual HIV infections remained stable at about 26,000 per year among all gay and bisexual men. However, trends varied by age and race/ethnicity.

From 2010 to 2014, estimated annual HIV infections remained stable at about 26,000 per year among all gay and bisexual men. However, trends varied by age and race/ethnicity.

Declined 16% among gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24.
Increased 23% among gay and bisexual men aged 25 to 34.
Declined 16% among gay and bisexual men aged 35 to 44.
Declined 11% among white gay and bisexual men.
Increased 14% among Hispanic/Latinoc gay and bisexual men.
Remained stable among black or African Americand gay and bisexual men, at about 10,000 per year.

go back to /bant/ you shiller

This is kind of an example of the Streisand effect. That's still fucking disgusting. Why have sex in such unsafe manners? Keep it in your pants. Even if you don't, anally damaging your partner is not healthy sex, and that's the ONLY sex gays can have besides oral. I am not gay, so I don't think gay men are only having oral sex. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think anal sex does exist in their communities.

What no? Latino immigrants are contracting disease.

The kids classified their parents. Some kids might not have accurately known what their parents sexuality was.

That's beyond the point, The point is he miscategorized 1/3 of kids of gay people as being raised by gay people when they never lived with them. That's a huge problem.

There are gays who do not have anal...

g0ys.org

>Some kids might not have accurately known what their parents sexuality was.
How can you mistake the sex of the person your parent is engaged with. Depends how young they were.
>The point is he miscategorized 1/3 of kids of gay people as being raised by gay people when they never lived with them. That's a huge problem.
Being raised by and currently residing with are two different things.
More men have anal sex, but not by a lot. That isn't surprising, considering how gays are not that numerous compared to normal people.
Well, try teaching them to do that more. Inserting your penis into the anus of another man is a virus's wet dream.

Isn't retrograde to have a man & women leage.
Aren't we oppressing trans-people?
WE MUST NOW PUSH for a trans league, fellow Sup Forumsacks, to defend OUR XIS AND XERS.
We must NOT ALLOW the "women league" (a patriarchal concept) to dissolve this sist@r unique gender identity in the oppressive label of "woman".
TRANS LEAGUE NOW. No Trans in "Women" leagues.

GO BACK TO /bant/ SHILLER

thebarchive.com/bant/last/50/2527163/

No the kids said they NEVER lived with their gay parents.

Your own image claims that it was the result of a sexual escapade of sorts, as in the parents engaged in homosexual behaviour with a partner of the same sex (obviously they were not exclusive homosexuals, otherwise there would not be a 'kid' to have questions asked of them, unless the child is adopted or from a previous marriage). That still makes them homosexual. Whether or not the child lived with the sexual escapade the parent engaged in does not make the original parent less homosexual. It still means that the parent engaged in homosexual behaviour and has a child. By definition, the parent is still homosexual, or displayed homosexual tendencies prior to any change of heart or adoption.

Of the 250 or so kids who were raised by at least one gay parent that Regnerus included in his study only 2 were from planned gay families. He notably did not compare gay married couples to straight married couples. That would not have been possible to do with the older data he is using that relied on young adults to recall their childhood experiences I believe.

an updated one just for this thread

i do not wish to make conflict, just stay in your board

>Of the 250 or so kids who were raised by at least one gay parent that Regnerus included in his study only 2 were from planned gay families.
Planned gay relationship makes sense, but a planned gay family is an illogical statement. A gay family, or two gay persons, can literally never have a child of their own. You mean adoption, or raising another woman's child or another man's child? That's a different story. But a family generally entails two parents creating life, not borrowing it. But I digress. None of this actually disputes the homosexuality of the parent, Regnerus should have specified the time frame. If I have sex with a woman in my early years, then land a woman and settle down, the kid I have with her does come from a household with a prior homosexual parent.
>He notably did not compare gay married couples to straight married couples
I don't think gay married couples are equivalent to straight married couples. One can create life and the other must borrow it or make one partner a cuckold. The male in the gay relationship whose sperm fertilizes the female egg (how homosexual) is creating life with a woman, but the other man in the relationship is not. He is raising his husband's son, if you will. It's apples and oranges. You can really just adopt. I don't think adoptive parents are that much worse off than biological parents, though. I think if you control for the population size, you will eventually get adoptive parents as messed up as many biological parents are, though. But "planned family" ought to only refer to adoption, not the creation of life.

You have had to resort to such convoluted logic to try to justify restricting our rights. Give it a rest.

Restriction of what rights? Rights don't exist, rights only exist when they are allowed. Of all the things that are social constructs these days, nobody ever thought to extend the finger of criticism to the 'human rights' or concept of rights.

It isn't exactly convoluted, it's quite simple. Inserting your penis into the anus of a man can literally never create life because men do not ovulate. It's in the definition of what it means to be a man and a woman.
Male: of or denoting the sex that produces small, typically motile gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring.
Female: of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.
I don't think gay couples are necessarily bad adoptive parents because biological parents can often be just as abusive. What I do think is that homosexual "families" only makes sense if they cuckold one of their partners or adopt a successful person's child (by successful, I mean evolutionarily success by creating life, while the gay couple "borrows" it).

not replying to this?
interesting, strategy, Belgium

*to this ?

The right to adopt kids or hire a surrogate for gay people.

Mmhmm, now tell me where such a right exists? The concept of a priori rights/morality was disproven along with the concept of God. Sorry to tell you, rights do not exist. Man creates rights and God, not the other way around. What you really want is state authority, that's what you should be asking for. You should be asking permission of the state to do things.
Again, like I said, I fundamentally reject the concept of abortion for heterosexuals and homosexuals. Raising another man's child or another woman's child is evolutionary suicide and should be punished.

On the one hand you want women to play your shit sport. On the other hand you want to appease a small section of the communtiy that are mentally deranged

They'll allow it

Nice
Maybe we need to stop the transphobia in sports and have men's woman's and trans leagues

this thread is just two dumbcunts sperging out

best case scenario would be allowing this guy to join the chicks footy. then when he smashes their stupid fuckin heads in maybe people will realise something's gone fucked.

And after appealing non-existent rights, they vanished to wax poetic about 'homophobia' and other emotional drivel.

transsexualism is a mental disorder, there is no going around it

Ya the trans leagues would be like the special Olympics

quite right. i like your thinking

I can't wait for this to be allowed in the Olympics and the Chinese women athletes are 2nd place men with their dicks forcibly removed.

I guess I hadn't considered Chinese involvement in this. I think they are too socially conservative to embrace such a policy. But it certainly would be in their interest to recruit transgender athletes for women's sports.

Hey my clubs getting an aflw licence soon, i for one hope they draft a 190cm tranny.

>literally a man in a dress
Every
time

They are not and will never be female, and should not be allowed to participate in female sports. Women who are silent on this might as well just quit sports immediately, because they will never have an opportunity to win again, nor will their daughters.

Thats retarded, most guys would wreck any womens league. Pic related