Explain this republicunts

Explain this republicunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
youtu.be/kjNwMOLulUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j1q-QWHUU0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check this 5.

We don't need big government but democrats always seem to wanna pull the trigger on that

This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher.

Also, they're only 50 rounds.

>gun from "aliens" films
what more do i need to explain?

That's right. I don't need it.

All of my guns are wants.

>15 munite waiting period
>15 munite
>munite

At least spellcheck your shitpost

Aliens is such a shit movie. The first one is the only good one in the series.

It exists, military has access to it = needed for White general public.

>Explain this republicunts
Used to exterminate Xenomorphs by the hundreds.

How pathetic does your life have to be before you start shilling for gun control on the internet?

>people are still taking this bait

If the colonists had those, the Xenomorph infestation wouldn't have happened. Fucking lefties and their gun grabbing.

#woke
#newtonemorechild
#LV426wasaninsidejob

I heard a distress beacon and I figured there could be trouble.
Anything could be out there and I'm weeks away from rescue.
If you want me to go face first into a dangerous situation without being armed you can go fuck yourself.

There is no gun show loophole. FFLs have to do background checks no matter where they sell their guns.

Literally the best unsung space shoes in cinema history.

fake meme to get retarded liberals to share. good work.

gas works better

Fucking kys you woman

Unironically true.

If they had 200 pulse rifles and 80,000 rounds, the movie would have been much different.

>this same slide thread
>all day
>erry day

Sage if you respond to this.

Hell no

I don't know shit about firearms but I have the feeling that I am getting trolled.

This guy gets it.

No comrade

Never realized these guns were just made from existing guns.
That one looks like they chopped up a Spas-12, while the Smartgun looks like they strapped a bunch of shit to an MG 42.

I NEED it

you are. it's a fictional gun from an overrated movie.

1. bump stocks that turn semi-automatics into fully automatics are problematic and in the process of being banned
2. gun show loopholes don't exist, you still go through background checks when buying at a gun show

You are the OP. It doesn't matter if you sage your own terrible slide threads or not.

>gun show loopholes

Categorically proven false many times.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8

I NEED it

Says nobody.

tommy gun with sawed off shot gun.

This is a phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range

>It's used to wipe out the Resistance
>It would have been used to kill Sarah Connor if it existed then
>It would have effectively wiped out the savior of humanity before he was even born

It's like you want Skynet to win

says people with any kind of non-pleb taste. Aliens ruined the lore, turned the xenos into insects, and turned the franchise into yet another toy selling scheme.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

umm sweetie nobody needs guns. did anyone shoot steve paddock? adam lanza? dylann roof? unfortunately i've lost track....no...name one civilian that shot back. i'll wait.

face it, you all have guns because you are afraid of melanin-enhanced kings and queens climbing in your windows because ALL of you are RACIST scumbags.

The constitution says you can't grab it.

OP wants to grab it, BUT it's not a problem. The only reason to grab it if OP wants tyranny.

Ergo, we need this because of cunts like OP.

I didn't even see the Thompson parts. The grip and handguard are from a SPAS-12, though they've been sawn apart and aren't aligned. I guess the barrel and upper receiver would be the Thompson.

No matter wot happening, we can't stop it all lads.

>munite
how do you fuck up minute this badly

It's so simple even a Marxist could understand. You endorse the totalitarian removal of all rights. This position is neither popular nor achievable in your lifetime. You have no capacity to persuade people to your side, so you post trash in order to prevent people who do have a point from discussing their views. See? Easy.

Pic related
COMPED

yeah saw that on youtube someonewhere. want to say it was a docummentary. Also there some people out there making conversion kits if you wanted to mimic the movie gun. some even have working ammo counters. sadly the sound is just another gun though.

EAT SHIT FAGGOT MOLLON LEBE LIKE THE GREEK KING LEONADES WELL DIE BEFORE U TAKE OUR GUNS

Just what you see, buddy.

Better xenomorphs than niggers.

>Gunhole loophole
Liberals are seriously retarded. A criminal would stick out like a sore thumb among a group of conservatives.

They're not going to sell you shit.

Btw, the fact you 're trying to take them proves they're necessary

Boy, this is a fake ass rifle from the Aliens movies.

Go back to hell, you commie fuck.

That's a fucking pulse rifle from aliens.... Terrible bait/slide

Thread over man, thread over!

You think this is bad, you should look at the laser blaster loophole.

The first one was the best for creep factor but the next 2 were equally good in their own rights. Any alien movie after is shit though.

Alien 3 was shit. Alien and Aliens are the only good ones in the franchise.

Heh have a (you)

No way man it was the perfect way to close the franchise. I think you mean resurrection was shit...

RIP PFC William "Chet the Storm Chaser" Hudson. We told you not to fuck with Arnold's wife JLC!

I live near a Xenomorph neighborhood, home invasions occur at a higher than average rate around here...coincidence?

I need this because the only way to stop a bad guy with acid blood, is a good guy with a short, controlled burst.

Seriously, Alien 3 is universally derided.

You don't need a pulse rifle to protect yourself from Xenomorphs. If you're being attacked, simply call the Yautja.

You ought to just nuke the hood from orbit... Its the only way to be sure.

Y tho? It was supposed to be the end of the saga...

FUCKING REPUBLITARD SHITLORD! JUST BECAUSE A FEW ALIENS ACTED OUT ON THE PLANET AND YOU GO AND GENERALIZE THEM ALL AS JUST VIOLENT ANIMALS!!!

#notallaliens
#banhatenow

It's just a bad movie.
It also doesn't follow the vision of Aliens.
I mean, there were four characters who survived Aliens, and it makes no sense to kill off three of them at the start of the movie. They clearly didn't care about the events of Aliens, or what they had originally intended to do with Alien 3.

I also wish they didn't kill off Michael Bien. He's an icon of the 80s scifi and action movies, but he always ends up dead.

>liberals actually believe you could go into a gun store and ask for that many weapons at once and the owner wouldn't think somethings wrong

>Just call the Yautja
>HANDS UP DONT HUNT

pick one (and only one)

Did they actually sell UZIs and semi-automatic combat shotguns in California back in the early 80s?

Christ, I never realized LA was so full of spics even back in 1984.

What IS the gunshow loophole i keep hearing about? No one can tell me

youtu.be/kjNwMOLulUQ

It's assholes like you and piers morgan that i wish i had an ak.

Hey, they heard aliens and thought they meant illegal aliens and signed up.

What the fuck happened to awesome high tops. They were the tops.

Most states allow gun sales between citizens without background checks or paperwork. For example, I bought a rifle from a guy at a gun show. He looked at my driver's license to make sure I was over 18 and I handed him $400 cash and went on my merry way.

The race propaganda started in at least the 70s. You can see black couples strategically placed in movies back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1q-QWHUU0g

American graffiti 1972.

I just want to know what government agency is forcing it.

Are all guns registered when bought at a regular gun store?

Check your privilege Earther the bugs here on LV426 are a bit too big to crush with my boot

I doubt they specifically selected spics to be in that scene.
That being said, having a black man play Dyson in Terminator 2 was clearly intentional.

Yes

(You) (You) (You) (Yuo)!
Kek

It's not new. We are fighting the same fight we've been fighting since the 60s.

I need it to shoot your queer commie face before my children see you.

I'm aware. I just didn't realize it had gotten that far in 1984. I mean, that's less than 20 years after LBJ's infamous immigration act of 1965.

Nobody needs this

>Not understanding that the second amendment exists to incite revolution, and thus should put citizens on equal standing with government in terms of firepower
I should be able to own my own functioning M1 Abrams

go away Xenomorph defense force

I believe so. That's not really the "loophole", though. The "loophole" refers to the fact that I could be a convicted felon and the seller would have no idea seeing as I didn't have to submit to a background check.

>What IS the gunshow loophole i keep hearing about? No one can tell me

No waiting period or background checks at gun shows like there are at gun stores.

So criminals, who always follow the law anyways, will be able to get a gun without any checks.

Not a Republican, but the answer is in almost all situations, you do not need it.
Firearms are a preventative measure, and in most cases, unless you're hunting or being robbed, aren't necessary to your survival. But when the government oversteps its boundaries, which would you rather defend yourself with: Your shit-stained undergarments or an instrument of your enemies' demise?
Guns don't kill people. Guns don't do anything other than what they are instructed to do, because they are just bits of metal with some gunpowder to make a separate part of it go real fucking fast. What matters is the reason for having guns, and the reasons for taking them away. And the reasons for taking them away not only do not justify taking them away, they are not based in reality.

Pic related is the best usage of digits I've ever seen.

my sides actually hurt from laughing so hard. Thanks.

Mine is bigger than yours.

But that's not true. You still need background checks at gun shows and waiting periods in the state's that require them.
The so called gun show loophole is private party transfers like a father giving a gun to his son. All other private party transfers still have to go through and FFL dealer and are subject to the same checks as new purchases.

Easiest way to get a gun privately is buy individual parts for an AR-15, and an 80% lower, and finish + assemble yourself. No background checks, no serial #, no registration, no hassle.

What the ever living fuck