So honestly. What's the average number of sex partners...

So honestly. What's the average number of sex partners? I'm 25 and I'm sitting at just about 17 from what I could scan back in my memory. I know there's some spergs who never even kissed a girl but let's just say for the average person. What's the number look like?

I was shocked cause I just broke up with this kind of shy do goody girl. She doesn't go out and drink EVER and stays inside and watches Netflix all day. She was at 24! And she's younger than me. To me that was wild because the girl before that was kind of a slut in terms of personality, and I was her 7th

Online dating turns even the good girls into skanks. What have we done

Fuck off.

In what way does you statement pertain to any political discussion?

Stopped counting at 50. Only anal with 12 so far though

>20
>2
>17yo brother had more than 10
end me

I'm 48, and I'm sitting at one because I was born in an era when this country still had a culture, you degenerate.

>hurrdurr I just wanna smash
>stuck up bitch wouldn't give me her pussy
Why are all the girls sluts??? :(((

>spergs
>What have we done
Astounding.

>what's your body count bros haha xD
>Go smash a shit load of pussy bro! red pilled AF!
I literally can not find a virgin, wtf western civ is ruined ;(((

Women reflect that wants and desires of men.

This. What a cringey thread.

whats ur fucking problem?

This

So you've never thought about pounding the shit out of that THICC milf that walks by at the grocery store carrying melons

Times changed. All women are sluts. Finding love today is a fruitless waste of effort and your life force would be better used to get good with the opposite sex. And not just the wife who pretty much has to submit to you

I mean you grew up in the 80s right. Sounds like you missed out amigo

>23
>2
I'm unironically really good looking but have crippling autism when it comes to talking to grills

>what have we done
Youve pumped and dumped 25 women, disillusioning them and insuring they will do the same to others and perpetuate the cycle. Youre directly responsible for it retard.

It's alright brother, I'm 21 sitting at only 1, and that one happened recently. Just remember some is better than none in this type of game. You aren't a virgin

>unironically using the term amigo
>haha nothing in life but disconnected sex with stranger! woo!
>I'm obsessed with random hookups but it's womens fault.
The mental gymnastics of dudes.

it's the only valid number, everything else will certainly lead you straight to hell.

>believing in the Jewish boogeyman

Forrest Gump was good looking and he had some sort of autism. If you aren't autistic like that then you are retarded.

No no. I'm 25. And I've had relationships since I was 14. That's a little under 2 girls a year which is hardly pump n dump status as we know

This girl lost her virginity at 19. And when I met her when she was 21 she was at 24 already. ALREADY. That blows me out of the water. We dated for months by the way

I'm at around 50 at 25 y/o.

It's also been a year since i last got laid.

>tfw 20 years old and 1, and it will stay that way
>tfw gf and i read scripture before bed and go to church

>1488
checked.
>go on tinder
hey bitch, let's fuck.
>swipe left on girls asking for relationships in their profile
Haha dumb bitch, I just wanna get my dick wet haha.
>go on Sup Forums
I was on tinder and it was just slut after slut after slut....white women are fucking worthless omg. I smashed like 3 bitches in one week. What the fuck is wrong with them?

30 years old I think I've had sex 29 or 28 times.

I mean he only got with 1 so I can say I'm one up on Forrest.

You make it sound hard for a woman to get with a man. What does she have to provide to get anything?

I think the average is 3, you are high up, but it averages down because of virgins and breeders that insta-marry or are ugly and get maybe to fuck a girl in their life.

>be woman
>hey wanna have sex?
>???
>profit

31 years old. 8 women have allowed me to autistically thrash and spasm in their holes.

Actually the better question to ask is when did you lose your virginity.

5 or 6. Im 30, had two long lasting relationships in the prime of my youth, now im a lonely old guy, turning gray haired even though I look like a teen and have to resort to mentally unstable girls aged 18-21 on tinder. Just end me, all I wanted was a waifu who won't turn into a giant dyke or SJW on me.

I mean but it was just the girl. We all imagine Stacy in her PINK yoga pants and spray tan as the one racking up numbers. This girl has one friend, stays inside all day and watches Netflix. Pretty much the women equivalent of a beta. And she was pounding a new guy about every month

To me this is just wild. I knew girls could easily sleep around but I wasn't ready for that one

I'm at 25 and right at 20

The only fucking reason I did it is because I fell in love with a beautiful white girl, she was my 3rd at most, and she cleared 13 guys before 25. So I spent a year getting tattoos and losing weight and blah blah blah alpha and wasted my fucking life worrying about whether or not I can deny that any new girlfriend isnt a whore by having more partners than her

Ive put my dick in places that would make you feel better about only fucking 2 girls. Insyead of college I spent 4 years learning how to have more sex partners and now I'm 25 back at moms home, broke, without any motivation

I have 1 and im 22
I was so nervous the first time I couldnt cum, thank god my huge penis kept her coming back

you are fucking retarded.

Oh wow the fag has a lot of sex, color me surprised

u jelly?

This is pretty cringy. So men literally count and memorize every single time they've fucked. Really goddamned autistic.

If I were her I'd stay inside and bang watching Netflix. My point was women don't bring anything to get what they want. Just their bodies and an open mind. Among other things. It's no surprise that the sheltered girl is a closet case sheet freak.

Nah, if it isn't the cream cavern it doesn't concern me. Faggots take the easy way out, but you do you man

There's been a lot of gay here today.

Jesus that an ugly frozen faggot.
Weak eyes bloated nose like an ugly pig.
Ugly skank taking selfies ..... muh dick.
What is this place????

Getting excited about meeting a new girlie with a soft vagina. You guys understand you're retards or no?

>oldfagposting

Shouldn't you be abusing welfare, grandpa??

One and it was a hooker,still kissless though.In the pics she was an 8/10 but irl more like a 6 so i told her i will giver her some money to fuck off.That's when i jewed her out and she dropped the price by more than half.
I spent the rest of the money drinking away the shame.

I'm 29 and at around 70 girls I think. Tinder in LA is shooting fish in a barrel if you look semi decent.