Now that Nisekoi is over, I need another series to fill its place...

Now that Nisekoi is over, I need another series to fill its place, preferably something that gets me upset over little things

oh

There's always Hentai

Go read what it was inspired by, Love Hina.

Which is much better than it btw.

>preferably something that gets me upset over little things
You're on the right website for that

I suggest Fuuka.

>Nisekoi Tsugumi Darkness

>something that gets me upset over little things
You can read Saki and angrily yell RIIIIIIIIIIIIITZ every month.

Yes please.

Not enough screen time for Tsugumi, and no Loveletter episode were definitely not "little things".

>preferably something that gets me upset over little things
How about Shield Hero?

I-is that a catgirl?

No, it's a tanuki.

So who won?

Read something that will get you upset over many stupid things.

KNIM would be good.

Good enough

Read Seo manga my man

Read the Umaru manga

>KNIM would be good.
>mc gets cockblocked for over a year
>by a dead guy

Also the blond loli is a birdgirl, if you care.

Dick is out
And not for harambe
But are there doujins? Thats the real question.

Now that Nisekoi is over, I need a series with a cute tomboy love interest.

What is sex with Tsugumi like?

Tsugumi is love
Tsugumi is life
Is Hector here? Your onedrive-link is down

There's always Horimiya

>not uploading the page afterwards
Jokes are supposed to have a punchline you know.

The sex must be amazing for her to stick around that guy.

True End

World's End Harem.
The anger you will feel will make you wish you could nuke Japan again, regardless of how you felt beforehand

>this many replies to a rec thread
You've changed, Sup Forums.

He's asking for shit series though. Might as well give the worst shit you can find that nobody will talk about.

But Horimiya is good
Pic semi related

>Now that Nisekoi is over
It so weird that it really doesn't feel like it's over. This thing really was vapid trash.

Usually when something ends there feels like a space, some kind of dissapointment or sickly-sweet feeling if I thought the ending was particularly well done.

There really wasn't any of that with Nisekoi, I guess it's a testament to the fact it had a lead-up to the end where all the girls started dropping like flies instead of just going "Oh yeah, I pick YOU." then timeskip to "oh hahaha, everybody is okay and happy with that".

The only thing that still bothers me is that the whole "yakuza family" thing was brushed under the table with "oh they weren't that bad of guys as I thought". Like, he was technically engaged to the daughter of the chief of police, but we never even got a comedy chapter of everyone thinking he's going on a date with Marika when he's really talking to her old man about his future considering his family. Raku had interesting stuff going on in his life that was just wasted potential... so much wasted potential.

The sad thing is that it wasn't rushed, Commie gave everyone a conclusion, and yet it felt like a fat lot of fucking nothing.

It feels exactly the same as when Dual Arts ended on a completely axed note.

idk i felt pretty sad at the end because everyone had grown up and it just made sit there for a moment and think fuck everything has to come to an end

its a gag where he yells at her because she loves the verbal abuse but hes depressed after because hes too nice.

I have always liked Good Ending.

>rec thread

We all lost.

I won.

Yuragi sou to Yuna san