Man hails cab on Gowanus while date burns to death in car fire

archive.is/TDlhf

BROOKLYN (WABC) --

A woman's body was found in a car after a fiery crash on the Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn Friday morning, and authorities say the driver -- believed to be a man she was dating -- hailed a cab in the middle of the highway while she burned to death.

The car was found facing eastbound in the westbound lanes between Hamilton Avenue and Prospect Expressway just after 4 a.m.

The 2007 Infiniti G35 was fully on fire.

When firefighters put out the flames, they found a badly burned woman in the passenger seat. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

She was later identified as 25-year-old Harleen Grewal, of Astoria.

The driver, 23-year-old Saeed Ahmed, was later located at Maimonides Medical Center, where he was being treated for burns to his neck, arms and legs.

Police confirm he hailed a cab on the Gowanus Expressway while leaving Grewal in the burning vehicle, and Eyewitness News obtained exclusive video of a man near the burning wreckage approaching a cab and asking "Can I get a ride?"

Ahmed is now charged with manslaughter, criminally negligent homicide, leaving the scene of an accident, aggravated unlicensed operator and speeding.

Grewal's family members tell Eyewitness News they are tremendously distraught and know very little about what has happened to their daughter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xiqBT64Bvuw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue
nypost.com/2017/10/14/driver-who-left-woman-in-burning-car-is-a-hero-brother-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/xiqBT64Bvuw

Roastie getting roasted, thats hot

I know this retard scumbag. Hes friends with those two retarded YouTube faggots that do pranks and shit. Their little circle consists of frauds and criminals that are pure trash of the highest regard.

ICE needs to purge Bay Ridge

burn the sand, prepare to crashland

Why in God's name do people pay twice as much for a hopped up Nissan?

classic sand nigger survival instinct
if you ever watched one of those famous saudi drifting videos you know what i mean
once shit hits the fan they scatter like roaches once the lights go on

He tried to kill her via crashing with no survivors method.

She was probably already dead

>Infiniti

Almost as bad a reputation as Mustang

I don't understand. How did they access that he could have actually done something to save her? He could just have some burns and wanting to go to the hospital. Are you required to sacrifice your life to attempt to save someone else?

They found him at the hospital with burns.

I don't think it would have been reasonable for him to stay there instead of rushing to hospital.

It's pretty obvious just from looking that she was toast.

>Grewal
Nothing of value was lost.

saeed, you need to at least make a little effort to safe someone, especially your date in your car that you crashed. but be honest, you killed her beforehand and used accelerant to start the fire to cover it up.

link to the youtube accounts?

Well he's not a firefighter, OP. What do you want him to do? Send thots and prayers?

literal coal burner

She was an Indian woman, why the fuck would anyone other than a Muslim date a man with a name like Ahmed?

These are numale nonwhites

>the sun is a wondrous body! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!

-Harleen of Astora

Who ? are you talking about OCTV the two Palestinian manlet faggots ?

>but be honest, you killed her beforehand and used accelerant to start the fire to cover it up.

yea that would be one of the things that could get him in jail. I think the reason though is that he crashed a car with her inside and so he is responsible for her death? Still I don't understand that he had been charged with "leaving the scene of an accident" if he was injured himself...

"Uh we should forget law and just arrest people we don't like" good job thinking exactly like a shitskin

That's what happens when even the gasoline gets pissed off that she's doing that to herself.

Call the fucking firefighters? You don't flee the scene of an accident you idiot.

"Assess" you mongoloid.

I guess it shouldn't be all that surprising that a retard such as yourself can't understand as to why he might be responsible.

All muslims are cowards.

Remember this is what they wanted, this is how they think they should be treated, best timeline.

He was served well done steak.

Did you miss the part that he was actually driving the car? He crashed it and left her to die in there.

What happened here?

coal burner dead, now jail the mud to wrap it up.

Toll paid

crane fell over and hit the crowd.

This is a leaf.

>He crashed it
Agree, he should be charged with whatever due to this

>and left her to die in there
This is the part that is not clear to me from the article.

again, if you are injured, and there is nothing you can do, are you required to wait for the police/ambulance to show up before going to an hospital? It could be he was not badly injured, and it could also be he didn't go to the hospital right away. I didn't get those things from the article though.

Let's not pretend anyone would have done differently... The car was crashed and engulfed in flames. He was wounded himself, took cab to get to hospital.

Had the roles been reversed it wouldn't have been an issue for a woman to leave a guy roast.

muslim lets Sikh girl die... he was probably banging her. Her mistake.

This.

You crash a vehicle and get burned, then more than likely it's because the vehicle is on fire. Your girlfriend is unconscious inside of the vehicle, do you just get out and leave her in there? It's clear to me.

t. retards
When you have a car accident and kill someone in the process, it's considered involuntary manslaughter.
If the accident is considered an act of God (aka something that wasn't the driver's fault) normally there's no issue about it.
If you are the driver, your car is burning even harder than a fag in hell and your gf is inside, you should at least look a little bit concerned with what's left of your gf.
This guy didn't give a shit about her life as seen in this video A complete disregard for life (pretty standard for sand niggers) is something which no individual who lives in a western society should have as a quality so morally it's justifyable to charge the scumbag and lock him until he enjoys being Jamal's new bitch.

People are being judgmental..

It's very possible he became distraught after crashing the car after it lit on fire, that he forgot all about his date...who may have already died before the fire happened.... when you're under tremendous stress in a situation you forget about your surroundings and your focus goes to surviving... he was in a fight-or-flight situation..

She was from my neighborhood my sisters and female cousins knew her from a Punjabi dance group. She had a Sikh boyfriend but I think she was banging this muslim. Its amazing how this went so viral damn.

You're assuming that the video takes place right after the crash.

Maybe the guy tried to save her and this is like 20 minutes later.
Not saying he's a saint, but we're not shown the full context

this is a whitenight cuck faggot

The man is innocent, this is an outrage. How much longer will we let roasties control the lives of men? Men are born free, made in the image of God. Women just a tiny little rib, made in the image of man. Man can do no wrong, she got what was coming to her, this man is innocent and should be given a white virgin to marry. God bless and protect this innocent man, could be anyone of us or our wifes son.

>You crash a vehicle and get burned, then more than likely it's because the vehicle is on fire. Your girlfriend is unconscious inside of the vehicle, do you just get out and leave her in there? It's clear to me.

It's clear to me you should investigate and see what actually went down, not make assumptions. Charging someone for "fleeing an accident scene" when they are injured is a bit weird.

>A complete disregard for life (pretty standard for sand niggers) is something which no individual who lives in a western society should have as a quality so morally it's justifyable to charge the scumbag and lock him until he enjoys being Jamal's new bitch.

Agree, but assuming that's exactly how it happened, is there anything in the law that requires you to assist someone when you yourself are in danger of life? I don't think there is.

>Harleen Grewal sikh punjabi india women name ?
>Saeed Ahmed muslim pakistani male name ?

>Harleen Grewal

Sikh girl

>Saeed Ahmed

Muslim guy. So a Sikh girl was dating a muslim guy and ended up burning to death? Looks like the toll has been paid.

Are you fucking stupid?
Have you seen the video? Do you have any understanding of how a human in a critical situation acts?
First of all, when someone is in said situation, he doesn't just say, in a coloquial manner, "can I get a ride?" And he certainly wouldn't calmly open the door of the taxi, get inside and even fucking position himself to the left seat, like he did.
All you apologists have to be goatfuckers. Good thing actual human beings will just need to see the tape to realize that this sociopath (although that's a stretch, we're talking about your average muslim here) shouldn't be free in America.

Sand niggers can't drive.

>Being tolerant of shit like this, appealing to emotion as excuses

Sounds like Jewish agenda to me

TOLL: PAID

Who takes a cab after an accident?
The Taxi driver should be jailed aswell.

%Triggered

Sikh v Muslim turf war nao!

>>>

Toll status: Paid in full.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue
I can't believe I have to fucking tell you about your own laws.

>triggered
You sure showed me, inbred desert retard.

This is literally SJW cuck shit.
> "He doesn't seem nervous enough!!"
>"Why isn't he screaming and crying!!?"
>"HE DOESN'T ASK FOR A CAB IN A CARING ENOUGH WAY"
Literally not an argument.
Totally irrelevant to whether he tried to save her or could have saved her.

She was his property. He can leave her to burn if he wants.

>Let's not pretend anyone would have done differently
Incorrect. Anyone with a brain stays at the scene and calls 911.

Doesn't matter. He should have stayed at the scene. And the shitskin was obviously not badly wounded if he called a fucking cab and not an ambulance.

The only people defending this shitskin are obviously shitskins. You all need to go back.

This was his plan all along

Hahahahaha. Mudslimes btfo

>He should have stayed at the scene.
Yea as a legal technicality he should have, but it's not really a reasonable ask when he's got burns and can't save her anyway. Neither of us knows how severe the burns were.

You're just letting your sandnigger bias cloud your judgment. Not everyone is so easily blinded by their biases as you.

I briefly read the wiki page and it was not clear how it is relevant for this discussion.

It says for example
>In the common law of most English-speaking countries, there is no general duty to come to the rescue of another.[1] Generally, a person cannot be held liable for doing nothing while another person is in peril.

>A duty to rescue arises where a person creates a hazardous situation. If another person then falls into peril because of this hazardous situation, the creator of the hazard who may not necessarily have been a negligent tortfeasor has a duty to rescue the individual in peril.

But is is not clear in that case if you are required to do so if the rescue could cause harm to yourself (which is the situation here). If you have some more information that applies to this case go ahead.

>But is is not clear in that case if you are required to do so if the rescue could cause harm to yourself (which is the situation here).
" Furthermore, the rescuers need not endanger themselves in conducting the rescue."

>larping libtard exposes himself
Nice try pretending you are MRA/MGTOW.

And you aren't even good at making an argument. His behavior is high indicative of his attitude towards the woman. You are pure shit at this. Just stop.

Adam Salweh and the Yeti from Ice Age 2

So first you reply memeing and then you feel compelled to do a second reply with the SJW boogeyman?
What, your cognitive skills are too slow to process my post and you had to read it multiple times to find a really shitty argument as a retort?
Literally nothing in your greentext is written in my post, but you don't care because your reasoning is so far up your ass you'll make up shit just to provide some leverage to your shit argument.
Again, I'm not even implying that a subhuman like you understands basic human morality, thankfully, there's this thing called forensic psychology which, considering all the charges against him, will rule out this rat isn't fit for human society.
Oh and I'm just going to post this so you can objectively go fuck yourself:
>A duty to rescue arises where a person creates a hazardous situation. If another person then falls into peril because of this hazardous situation, the creator of the hazard who may not necessarily have been a negligent tortfeasor has a duty to rescue the individual in peril.[4]
He's guilty, fuck off.

I haven't at any point suggested that I'm an MRA or a MGTOW, you're just an idiot who makes lots of assumptions about what's put in front of him.

The guy was not her boyfriend. Riding with a stranger at that time of the night? May be she was just a whore. Anyway, burn the sand prepare to crashland.

>mexican idoit doesn't know what he linked

It says in the article you linked that there's no duty to rescue if doing so endagers the rescuer.

this anglo knows sharia law well
good work, bloke

yea I read that too, I'm waiting to see if our all knowledgeable mexican friend has anything else to bring to the table.

not white
why care

>doesn't even know what or how Good Samaritan Laws apply
>feels compelled to omit a whole fucking paragraph here to support his argument
Fuck off raghead.

poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You omitted the same paragraph, retard.

Aaaaaaaaand that's another paid toll

>It's clear to me you should investigate and see what actually went down, not make assumptions. Charging someone for "fleeing an accident scene" when they are injured is a bit weird.

You're just a fucking idiot. If someone drives a vehicle and kills someone, surely they are to be charged for it.

It doesn't matter what the circumstances were. It's obvious that he was charged because he was the driver, not fleeting a scene. That would be making assumptions.

>Saeed Ahmed
nypost.com/2017/10/14/driver-who-left-woman-in-burning-car-is-a-hero-brother-says/

Lmao no, I quoted a phrae from the article.
You tried to add an excerpt to another poster's quote OMITTING all the information above said "quote".
Thank you for confirming time and time again that you're just another subhuman with basic understanding of the English language.

>Ahmed is now charged with manslaughter, criminally negligent homicide, leaving the scene of an accident, aggravated unlicensed operator and speeding.

so this is what the article says. You see he was charged with many things, one of them is "leaving the scene of an accident".

This is a colgate little BITCH

Old School Astoria

What?

Do you not know that his entire post is linked in my post?

Dumb nonwhite nigger you call 911 at the scene

Americuck defending Arab and calling someone an "SJW".
What a day...

>defending a retarded spic
how honorable of you senpai. Maybe he'll let you suck his dick later

assuming you have your phone with you

You get an ambulance to go to the hospital, not a taxi. If you have no phone you get said taxi to call one.

>You see he was charged with many things, one of them is "leaving the scene of an accident".

Why, that definitely does not sound like he was charged for crashing the vehicle, exiting the vehicle and leaving her to die inside.

>No, it must mean that he was innocent somehow.

What are you even getting at?

guy misunderstood Tinder app

ok that's not bad

>Insecure fag projecting his fantasies on other people...

Did not say he was innocent about crashing a vehicle, I'm trying to understand to what degree we can say he abandoned a person to die.

Are you required to go to the hospital in an ambulance? What if the taxi driver informed him he already informed the police about the accident?

>Hides his flag
>Projects his insecurity on others
>calls sucking dick a fantasy
kek.

I can show my flag and assure you, that I am not an Indian , but but I see no reason to prove anything to another anonymous fag in Internet .