Let's talk about tobacco, Sup Forums. According to the lugenpresse...

Let's talk about tobacco, Sup Forums. According to the lugenpresse, tobacco is VERY BAD and all users should be shamed for using it. Yes, it does potentially cause some adverse health effects. But when the prig-prog Left comes together to unanimously push one perspective on something, is it ever for good? Anti-tobacco marketing has been put into public schools the same way tranny activism and same-sex attraction normalization has been. Tobacco is also a known nootropic - it literally makes you work harder. And Shlomo wants you to hate it; for your own health? Or for his?

FACT: None of the big 5 tobacco companies has a Jewish CEO.

Other urls found in this thread:

health.stackexchange.com/questions/3043/is-smokers-lungs-a-lie
youtube.com/watch?v=YcJKeJnbl1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I smoked for 15 years and my lungs are fucked. Thats just me though

>Inhales deeply
>on paper dick

I wouldn't be surprised if the effects are exaggerated, but I don't believe for a moment that tobacco's actually safe. Something had to give my grandpa tongue and throat cancer, and his lifelong smoking habit is the only thing that really makes sense.

7 years here. Lungs are also fucked, every flu season I'm shitting out of my trachea.

kys faggot

Why is half a pack of cigarettes a picture of lung cancer or a dead baby or someshit and nothing on an alcohol bottle. Maybe a "drink responsibly over the age of 18" on beer bottles.

i smoke a lot of weed

Fuck off, Phillip Morris shill. We don't want your jew garbage here. Go push your trash somewhere else.
>all users should be shamed for using it
Yes, filthy addicts who abuse children should be shunned for being human garbage.

The single minded fanaticism by the government to eradicate smoking is unlike anything else they do.

Smoking cigarettes is, by definition, a degenerate activity.

Smoker here. It's bad. Anti tobacco and dare programs was the Trojan Horse for the rest of this garbage.

I've smoked for 24 years, never more than a pack a day and usually less than half a pack a day.
I've always been able to hold my breath for 2+ minutes and I still can.
I've always had very mild asthma, it gets worse when I quit smoking (and the vape is even worse for asthma)
I also have IBS, which is decently controlled by regular smoking

so is smoking bad? yeah, my kids sure as hell won't be smoking as teens like I was, but it's not as bad as they say it is....and the only person I ever knew who died of lung cancer, was a teacher who never smoked a day in her life....

>this post sponsored by phillip morris

I still smoke. 42 now, smoked since I was 14. There's something about tobacco they're not telling us. Why are the government so worried about Goy health? They made millions from revenue, then ban smoking in public places and pubs ten years back. So why? They're not shooting themselves in the pub. John Alan Martinson (911 Missing Links) said something to me years ago regarding tobacco being beneficial to the mind.

Something wrong with you, not tobacco. You need to smoke roll your owns, like American Spirit or something.

*Cough* * uhh uhh wheeze* *COUGH SPLUGE*
>hacks up lungs on keyboard
Smoothe!

Oh look it's a big tobacco shill thread.
Too many faggots vaping cutting into your profits or something?

being gay is literally more dangerous but we promote and encourage it.

Turns out, dying by cancer tends to take you "too soon", and is a pretty quick death.
>all those missed opportunities to get so many other health problems

I've been sniffing asbestos every day for the last 35 years and i never even felt anything but increased strength and intellect
(((they))) don't want you to know it actually gives you rock-man powers
All people who inhaled asbestos and were on the list were given a visit by the chalk erasers ( that's how we call them in our hidden community ) and subsequently rubbed out of existence .
The word needs to get out

You got it all wrong, the tobacco industry is working hand in hand with the medical sector and the state. Heck, tobacco IS the state.
The very same leftards who put up tax funded ads on TV and on cigarette packages about how smoking is dangerous are also the very same ones who keep raising the price of a pack. Because they know tobacco is a drug, and smokers are addicted junkies who are willing to pay any amount to get their fix. Why wouldn't they profit from it? They are the same ones who have been doing their best to make smoking look cool in pop media so that young children can pick up smoking early and become life long bitches of the state... I mean customers of the tobacco industry. Then when you've got cancer, who is going to make a shitload of money with your treatment?

tl;dr : the state = the tobacco industry = the medical sector = the media

Whenever someone is smoking, the state is benefiting from it. It is an extremely bluepilled and degenerate addiction.

Surely also you must have noticed the shift in public perception. That's no accident. What you're telling was - I repeat: was - true. But nowadays you can make a shitload more money by not letting the plebs die a (in comparison) quick death in their 50ies or 60ies already.

My mother died at 50 from that addictive poison. Its twisted knowing her addiction caused it. But wow, always so addicted and in denial. 'I dont have the cancer gene'.

Its not an 'I told you so' moment family want to tell a loved one.

Hollywood has and still pushes smoking in so many films. So fucking many.

Cigarettes should be banned.

They are deadly, cause trouble for others around the smoker (inhaling smoke), and 99% smokers litter multiple times a day, just dropping their still lit cigarette butts on the floor.

Smokers are disgusting people with the worlds biggest victim complex. Smoking is the habit of the third world.

Well my dad is slowly dying from COPD. He smoked about a half a pack a day for years.

Just had one pic related.
Feels good.

Did you guys know that you can't distinguish a lung from a smoker from the lung of a non-smoker living in the city?
Would you like to know more?

maybe its because they want the goyim to stay healthy so he can keep working? more shekels for them if goyim keeps working.

shouldve gone filterless friends. smoking combusted fiberglass is what fucks your lungs up.

>not smoking a pipe carved by your grandfather
how's it feel having an effeminate family?

>self-harm feels good
Maybe to scum like you
Yes, shill, tell me more about the benefits of your product.

Smells worse than weed. Niggers can't live without it

Ban it

yes

>genetically weak
>m-muh huff n' puff killed 'Ma

Do you have actual proof of that?

where do I click to know more?

this thread is literally a marketing firm for big tobacco.

>filter-less

yea fuck off

If you smoke a pack a day, thats equivalent to throwing away an ounce of silver every 2 days. I smoke 2 packs a day and have been for about 13 years. The first couple years i smoked less than a pack a day so ill just discard them. Had i never picked up smoking and instead bought silver right now id have roughly 4500 troy ounces of silver saved. As of right now that would be worth $75,000.

Smoking any more than a couple cigs a week is retarded.

.t retard

*Desire to know more intensifies*

There is a huge difference between a guy that smokes a few cigs a day, or even a few cigs a WEEK, or only smokes when they drink........and a pack a day smoker. That's like saying alcohol is going to kill your liver 100% because people that drink a handle of vodka to the face every day end up unhealthy. If you abuse anything it will hurt you. I eat health and stay in the gym, but 2 or so days a week I'll say fuck the diet and eat something bad, doesn't mean i'm going to get obese.

Like the other user said, more time to catch some other disease that there is (((no cure for, only calming medicine))) that lets you live with the condition. Tobacco cancer takes you away fast.

my mother never smoked in her life but still got cancer

actually for a country like mine with a large state pension system and public healthcare, smoking is fucking great - it kills people before they claim a pension, and old people use a ton of NHS services per capita so every dead one is a net positive (economically) - combine this with a massive tax on tobacco too

the only time the taxpayer loses is if the lung cancer manages to kill someone really young (which is much rarer than it killing really old people through heart disease etc)

It's actually because of plastics and chemicals in condoms and the water making people sick. The longest living guy smoked his whole life up until he died. Dip is wayyy better then smoking. Hardly anyone smokes in Ontario anymore but cancer is still the killer. If no one smokes how are they getting lung cancer??

someone post the copypasta

yeah but still it can make it worse i guess.

Dude.. Swisher Sweets..

Flavored Swisher Sweets.

There's a small pack of nogs that live around me, no more than 18-20 yrs old. They leave a littered trail of Swisher Sweets, grape flavored cigarillo wrappers all over the neighborhood.

I chuckle and think "like pottery"

Hitler made the first ever nationwide anti smoking campaign, don't fall for the smoking jew

>2 packs a day

jesus man, so chain smoker then?

I smoke a pipe on occasion. Cigarettes are too damn habit forming and don't even taste good. A pipe is a treat like a fat steak or a bowl of ice cream.

A notion I've considered, but """they""" lose more through the longer the goy stays alive.

Here it's fucking brown sugar "flavored" cigars

Smells like a burning cat

health.stackexchange.com/questions/3043/is-smokers-lungs-a-lie
referenced is Michael Tsokos (* 23 January 1967 in Kiel), a German legal physician and professor at the Humboldt-University and the Freie Universität Berlin:
youtube.com/watch?v=YcJKeJnbl1o

That's what I want even just one retarded nigger from this thread to answer.

Smoking rates have fallen dramatically, while cancer and smoking related deaths keep going up.

They don't actually smoke the swishers, they empty them out and fill them with weed. Black people don't smoke weed out of pipes or bongs, strictly blunts.

All the DEMONcRATs seem to agree that driving drunk is somehow bad too

WHAT R THEY TRYING TO KEEP FROM US

Not at all, well at least not me. Why would they want you to be healthy? Something really off about the whole thing.

They use them to roll blunts

they're flippin a sweet....it's a blunt....the flavored ones are particularly good...

You do know how much the smoker puts into the NHS compared to the non smoker don't you user? D-don't you??

>75% of centaurians are smokers
smoking blocks cancer in the body and allows you to live longer. smoke unfiltered roll your own organic tobacco and you'll recognize its positive effects.

Do people actually believe this is a huge conspiracy and tobacco isn't bad for you?

I've never met anyone who had lung cancer, because the 4 grandparents I had that all died from it didn't live long enough to see me born

could it be from all the nuclear tests they've done?
all that fallout, in the air, everywhere, for 70ish years...might have something to do with it

>Sup Forums
>not believing in conspiracies
where do you think we are?

Ahh so thats what they're doing. I can follow the wrapper trail to their fucking door step.

Unironically yes. Dig deeper into the rabbit hole and question everything. Occasionally there is a pro-smoker user who dumps a bunch of redpills here, I don't have any of his shit saved.

Or it could be the fucking tar that sticks to everything?

The one thing Sweden got right was snus. Only risk free way of using tobacco.

Smoker here. Been smoking since I was 12 and now I am in my 30s.

If they didn't have so much poisonous filler and chemicals in them, they would be fine. That's why we now have people dying at 40 from cancer, where back in the day smokers could live into their 80s. Philip Morris turned them into murder sticks.

My husband and I were smoking Nat Sherman Naturals which were the only family owned and operated tobacco company in the United States, and we were fine until Philip Morris bought the company just a few months ago. They changed the word "naturals" on the pack to "originals" because clearly PM isn't going to be offering an all natural cigarette.

We went from smoking 2 packs a week between the two of us, to one pack per day. Even the guys at the tobacco shop noticed the change. Philip Morris also bought American Spirits, and they changed too. (I went from Spirits to Nat Shermans when that happened).

I have been able to quit and go without cigarettes before, but now since PM bought the Nat Shermans, it is extremely difficult. I feel dependent on them and I don't like that. I went from a light smoker to a heavy smoker, and have developed a cough.

Can anyone recommend a quality cigarette NOT made by Philip Morris, which is all natural without the cyanide and crap they throw in there? We really want to quit. I have far too much to live for and I don't like feeling as if something has control over my life. Makes me feel no different than a worthless junkie. :(

My dad's smoked Parliaments for 30+ years and is healthy as a horse. Beta faggots get cancer

the problem with that philosophy is that the first thing you should have questioned is yourself and your own sanity

Yes.
It seems they argue the filters themselves, along with the additives and such thrown in with the tobacco during processing, is bad for you.
Take time to read what they have to say, then conclude for yourself. Being so dismissive is bad for you.

>centaurians

You know, I just dont want to chance it..

I do buy Lucky's non filter once in a blue moon. The pack lasts me usually half a year though.

>ban cigs
>ban alcohol
OY VEI

Your dad is definitely gay.

Interesting perspective there user.

12 yrs. Seem to be doing good so far

>FACT: None of the big 5 tobacco companies has a Jewish CEO.
Don't they teach reading in your stupid country or what?

I honestly believe that nicotine isn't that addictive. It's the other chemicals they add to smokes.

See my story above re: fillers and chemicals. It makes such a tremendous difference. I don't believe the tobacco itself is bad. The more shit they put in there, the younger people are when they die of tobacco related diseases.

I don't really care, if someone wants to smoke then let them. We all have our vices and quirks, just don't rub them in other peoples faces to try and justify your life choices.

People dont like hearing alcohol is more degenerate than weed

>shilling for tobacco on Sup Forums because you're already hooked
pathetic as fuck, not politics related either.

Never heard of an indian, the people who started tobacco smoking , getting addicted. This is why I'm against legalizing marijuana. Once the government gets their dirty little hands on it, god knows what they're going to do.

I smoked for 15 years. Used the patch for 5 days while spending those days by myself and I've never looked back. Feel so much better. Now I swear I can smell cigs a mile away.

Only because the public narrative is that tobacco is bad that doesn't mean it's actually good for you, Wtf am I reading.

This bost though

>Huge tax gains for the state and used to be a major talking point for previous generations of politicians
>Not politically related

Only ones I can think of are the ones you alreayd mentioned

American Spirit Organic cigs. Otherwise people say to roll your own. Not sure if its any better since the tobacco youre rolling with is the same tobacco you smoke in pre rolled packs.

It's not the public narrative, it's Government tier narrative. They don't ban shit that is taxable and makes money for nothing Krautbro.

I'm well aware.
I was helping out the other user.

This. It's the same rule of thumb for every drug: heavy, chronic usage is what gets you. Your body has a remarkable ability to repair and preserve itself, unless you totally overwhelm it.

That said, the problem with stuff like tobacco is that it's highly addictive, so a lot of people start out only smoking a few cigarettes a week, then a few a day, then half a pack a day...

Theres all kinds of other shit they put into cigarettes so its hard to put the blame on tobacco itself.

Like I wouldn't ever smoke a cigarette sold in Canada because only god knows if the government hasn't poisoned the suppl to convince people its bad for you.

We should actually ban tobacco lightyears before guns
Smoking kills much more people

That is wonderful, congratulations :)
I tried the patch, tried vaping, and even tried hypnotherapy. I was good for a few weeks after the hypnotherapy, but now I'm back to smoking again. I had been able to quit in the past for over 2 years, before PM bought my brand. Now that the new chemicals are in there, it almost feels impossible. I am still not giving up though.

Did you do anything else in conjuction with the patch to make it more effective?

>Yes, it does potentially cause some adverse health effects.
no it doesn't, the excess amount of cesium usually found on tobacco is to blame, wonder why tobacco growers didn't start growing in greenhouses exclusively all those years ago?

I wonder why nobody smoked in the USA until the army started giving out free cigarettes in WWI, I wonder why women didn't smoke until a man named Edward Bernays came along who just happened to be Sigmund Freud's nephew