Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

After the Whale fight is over, it's time for some slothful hunting with Subaru, Wilhelm, Julius and Felix.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can we stop starting Re:Zero threads with Felix?

He's a minor character and we don't want trapfags to feel welcome outside of their containment thread.

Hail Emilia-tan.

Felix is the best

Emilia-tan a cute.

A CUTE.

>flying whales
Why do people watch this trash?

Subaru and Rem are the only main characters but I don't like them enough to start threads with them.

>I don't like best girl and best boy to start threads with them

Felix-fags confirmed for bad taste, not like we already knew that, though.

This
At least start it with Rem
Or Ram
Or Emilia
Or any other cute girl from this show

Make them earlier then, yourself. Right now all the threads are made by one trapfag who has the lowest amount of creativity in ops I've ever seen. Even threads in general boards have more creative ops.

>not like we already knew that
But we did know

Almost preview day anons :D

Just mentioning some hints towards Emilia being best girls daughter and Flügel

In Arc 4 when Emilia meets Echidna, all Echidna does is insult her after every sentence more or less, Emilia looks identical to her but could be all half elfs look similar don't know. Echidna mentions the only people she hates both Witch of Envy/Satella and Emilia a lot. But could also be because of Satella killing the other witches. But I don't see how it would work if she was born while Satella was sealed.

During arc 6 when they meet Flügel's disciple she thinks Subaru's Flügel and mentions he smells like him and that they both talk similar

Best girl and boy right here

Make them yourself, at least ferrifag makes threads, it's okay for me since I'm too slothful

DUH MICK

>:D

What are you trying to pull.

Is that seriously your argument?

Whales do not fly you retard. Why does this trash have flying whales?

#WhiteWhalesLivesMatter
#SaveTheWhale

The whale is just hungry for food, couldn't they just give it some?

People would make them when needed, the last one was only on page five.

If I need a thread I'll make one. Problem is this OP literally makes threads when the previous is on page 1-2 just to spam is trap fetish garbage.

This is the very reason she's so popular in Japan. She gets reduced to a blob who can't get by without the self-insert's attention, which gives the viewers the impression that they cannot fuck up and needn't worry at all. Wish fulfillment cranked up to 10. But really, it happens every other series.

Anyone willing to translate this?
I refuse to upload the full pic without it

I know he's spamming shit. Try making the thread a bit earlier like 495.

Thanks for making this thread shit in the span of 13 minutes with your waifu war

What waifu war, user? We were just discussing characters, and no one even got mad until your post. I got nothing against yer whyfoos; don't be so insecure.

>Rem and Emiliafags getting triggered by one simple Ferripic

Getting nervous about what will happen to Rem and how Emilia won't show up for a long time?

Time to meme up this thread

She's the focus of arc 4 and then with Subaru from 4 to 6, so what are you on about?

Did someone say memes?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Do you think she likes getting Rammed

I meant in anime, you silly Emiliafag

I'm sure it gets her very ramped up

I want to see Rom Ram Rem!

>You'll never be following Felix down a corridor when he suddenly stops without warning to pretend to pick something off the ground or fix his shoe.
>You'll never run into him and not have enough time for it to register before he starts rubbing his adorable little bubble butt against your crotch. Up and down, left and right.
>You'll never realize his intentions and pick him up, shoving him into a random guest's bedroom, pushing his face into a pillow and ripping his undergarments off from under his skirt in a flurry of pure head-spinning lust and dominance assertion.
>You'll never hear his cute complaints that you just ruined one of favorite lace thongs, only to be cut off mid sentence when you thrust your throbbing erection into his pure, pink, meticulously clean and innocent little boipussy
>You'll never pump your strong, thick load deep into Felix's boipussy and collapse next to him at the end.
>You'll never hear him whisper how good your cum smells as he dips his fingers in enough to pull a glob out to taste.
>You'll never set up a schedule with Felix to do this on a daily basis for the sake of stress relief.

Why

live

Here you go user

You'll never get unconditional love from a yandere or marked by her love scent of have your heart caressed by her hands

Why live

I still can't get over that stupid style of eyebrows

That's the most disgusting thing I've read on any of these threads

Someone made one that combined Rem and Ram to him but never saved it, looked way better than that version

Wait, so it took him approximately an hour to break a promise for no particular reason? Way to go, lad.

I read that someone wanted to fuck Subaru.

So, why doesn't Subaru ask Reinhardt to train him, since he's so dead set on being useful and all? He could make a lot of progress in a day or two if he kept killing himself.

Yes but everybody has done that before

KEK

I want to tie Ferris with magic suppressing rope, then use his dick as my personal fucktoy. After weeks have gone by, he will beg me to let him go, but I start to use his mouth and ass instead.

After few months, he is completely broken. However, I just keep pounding his ass, mouth and dick. Every time he gets hungry, I mix his and my cum and tell him to eat it from bowl.

After one year, Crusch is still searching for him, not giving up on hope. Meanwhile, I just keep pounding Felix Argyle, my personal fucktoy. He has now given up on all hope of getting away. Even if he somehow managed to escape, I would just use Return By Death to get him locked again.

Only thing he would remember is memory he'd still be psychically weak and still get destroyed and it would make the show boring if he suddenly became OP

He is prideful.

Second disgusting thing I've seen.

But don't the sins contradict the very sins they are? Sloth being slow and slothful and hating people who act sloth.

Literally Betelgeuse is the only one that contradicts his own sin
Its his entire character to be the opposite of slothful

So if Ferris was in a relationship with Crusch-sama, who's the male in it? Or dominating one?

Can't you keep a promise made to a qt half elf for a couple hours, user? If he knew she was in grave danger it would've made some sense, but he does it out of spite and jealousy.

We're not talking OP, just learning how to swing a sword. Also, the lad is already pretty fit, he only needs lessons in swordsmanship, and Rainhardo-sama is the best.

Only betelgeuse acts that's way. Btw the witch cult is divided between the "Moderates" and the "Radicals". Betelgeuse is the in the "Moderates"

>tfw premature ejaculator

It was the fact that in his mind or reality can't remember if this is actually what happens but anyway each time he wasn't with her something happened to her, that's why he broke it. This is how I see it

>waiting on some grill like a beta cuck

>look guys!!! I fit in now!! :DDD

Emilia-tan a shit.

A SHIT.

True now that I think about how others reacted. If I recall also the Subaru star cluster the stars inside all represent the sins and that its like Subaru is all of them and currently it seems that's what's going to happen to him.

wtf I love rem now

And the thread has officially gone to shit

You got me, user.

You talk about being a beta cuck, but the most popular girl is beta bait. I'm just talking of not overstepping your fucking bounds when you made a promise; he could've avoided making that or tried to bargain, but he did not. If anything, he's at fault for being so casual and unable to read the mood, I'd hardly trust him to not fuck up in an important meeting.

WTF I love emilia-tan now!

Bruh, it was going to happen.

Are you sayig the thread hasn't been shit since post one?

But i'll always love ram

These 4 fucks are so removed from reality I cannot fathom how the kingdom continues to operate; Emilia seems the least memetic character, still.

Can any other user confirm this with me?

I was reading one of the discussions and someone mentioned that Satella gave him RBD to eventually kill her. In the summary though he says he's going to save her instead of killing her? So do we know if he's going to eventually try to save her or kill best girl?

I'd smash.

Not really but it was bad with the disgusting ferris parts otherwise somewhat better than constant waifu shit.

Ram is only good for dominatrix

Cashier woman is a priscillafag, the man from mens room is a feltfag, Hitlrer is a cruschfag.

So, a human being with her insecurities who wants to communicate with MC and is wary of his fuckups and a strong Oni woman who don't need no man who suddenly turns into a beta orbiter and loses all goals and drive.

If you don't believe that Emilia is best grill then you are autistic.

Emilia responds with patience and kindness and allows Subaru to get away with way more shit than he should. When he crosses the line, she shuts him down because she can recognize that it is not healthy for him. Emilia is responding the most realistically out of anyone in this show while still being extremely empathetic and lovable.

Rem on the other hand is an enabler and a door-mat. She has faith in Subaru because she has been there when things worked out, but that's only because she has followed him down countless dead-ends and died for it. In real life you don't get that many chances and it is only because he gets to retry so many times that their relationship gets anywhere.

At the very end of their meeting in Echidna's dream world, Satella requests that he kill her, but Subaru responds by saying he'll save her (same dialogue as ep 1 where he's swearing to save Emilia).

Sounds like a dream come true.

She also tortures him to the point Ram is forced to kill him to end the suffering and she also brutally murders him

Reinhardt couldn't train him for shit. Reinhardt is op because of his insane blessings, not because he worked super hard or anything. Wilhelm will do better.

Maybe for a spineless fag. If it were me there, I'd try my hardest to start being useful, although I guess Subaru eventually does for plot reasons.

I really hope the don't go down the route where the only way to fix everything is to kill her. Hoping he does stick to just saving her and by not the saving by killing.

Maybe she'll get spirited away or some such, nay? Released from her burden.

He has a blessing that makes him exceptional good at training people and anyone he trains becames really good.

You'd have the same amount of mental and psychological problems he would that's what you'd do

$100 on he takes her witch factor and frees her from the Witch of Envy

Does felixfags want to fuck him or they just selfinsert as him, or they want turn all user to like traps?

If he's truly going to stick by saving her, he'll probably somehow get rid of the Witch of Envy personality or entity part of her somehow.

I want to love him gently.

>be Wilhelm
>train all your life with a sword
>some 5 year old is a better warrior because fuck you

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm getting sad thoughts that Echidna who is good at deceit and is manipulative will somehow convince him or mention that he needs to revive the other witches souls and only way is to kill her.

It was because when his wife passed away the Sword Saint went to the next generation what was Reinhard.

Possibly, but I'd start by studying basic history and politics of the world, as well as politics, warfare, etc. Learn what magic elements there are, how they work and which of them are at my disposal. Knowledge is power and he started from scratch. Naturally, I'd be a bore of an MC and probably wouldn't get mad pussy, as would anyone without MC status. It's fun to fantasize, though.

Even though thats somewhat true, Heinkel was the one who was pissed at his own son being better than him

no you'd start by learning how to read you illiterate piece of shit

Nobody else knows he wants to save her do they?

ahahahahahaha no
I can't wait for him to drop that one on everyone else and they collectively shit themselves.