Is Sup Forums ready for the gran finale?

Is Sup Forums ready for the gran finale?

youtube.com/watch?v=FSNZYFtIy3k

I haven't watched since S1, but that was a pretty good episode.

That rat is a fucking GOD

Finally after 20 years

there's no fucking way he can lose. Charizard took two strong hits.

Ash and Serena looking confident as well as Iku Z next episode? It's so fucking confirmed.

Cool

yeah i'm also 12

>Sees Pokemon thread
>"Oh boy gotta make sure to mention something about being young! That's gonna make me hip with the Sup Forums!"

Enjoy your ban.

Pokemon is legitimately for underagers though.

Only idiots would watch it and be genuinely engaged in what's going on.

>Sees Pokemon thread
>"Oh boy gotta make sure to mention something about being young! That's gonna make me hip with the Sup Forums!"

Tons of people just want to see whether Ash will win the league. Really, this is one of the rare battles with actual tension in anime since the protagonist has always lost them so far but this time it might break two decades of losses.

You know, If Ash just fucking evolved Pikachu then he would have been a champion already.

>he wants to lose pikachu super speed

nah

Funny of you to say this right after the very episode where Pikachu destroyed a Tyranitar and a Metagross and has brought the opponent's ace to its knees.

>Pikachu destroyed a Tyranitar and a Metagross
Jesus man now that greninja is the final pokemon they really want to double down on how OP that little rat is don't they.
Did he even get knocked out?

Not yet.

Fuck, Pikachu was god tier this episode.

And holy shit Talonflame was based as fuck.

>Tons of people just want to see whether Ash will win the league
Why?

>Really, this is one of the rare battles with actual tension
Rubbish, it's a toy commercial. If you're getting tense over an advertisement for babies, then you might want to think about purchasing a can of helium.

>Greninja middle evolve just standing there

>Sees Pokemon thread

He wasn't thought back there

>Sandstorm looks like it'll be a problem straight off the bat
>Pikachu immediately nullifies it completely and takes out a fucking Tyranitar without sustaining any real damage
Holy shit.

Why was Alain's Metagross so fast? Agility? Also, what was Hawlucha's new Rage-like attack?

Nobody cares. Try

Bulk Up. he was fucking mad.

Is Pikachu out already? I know they've been pushing Greninja as the new Charizard since the very start, but man give the poor yellow rat some spotlight.

Literally took down a Tyranitar and Metagross completely by itself and inflicted heavy damage on Charizard, and it's STILL not fainted yet.

That camera spinning makes me sick.

And yet you show everyone here you manage to be more immature than people who follow Pokémon because you just can't ignore a thread about something you don't like.