How emotionally invested in anime do you get Sup Forums?

how emotionally invested in anime do you get Sup Forums?

have you ever had an argument on the internet because of it?

Anime fan since '95 and never had a waifu before. Tuturu was my first.
Fuck the divergence.

I hate it, nobody even talks about anime here.

I cried during Steins;Gate. Can't remember if I cried during some other anime. It's definately the most recent one I have watched

More like Shits;Gay

I have a series or two which I'm emotionally invested in and will defend. Most of the time I don't really care, though certain stupid or misinformed arguments will rustle my jimmies.

I've slaughtered entire villages because someone from there said my waifu is shit.

problem how?

I get emotionally invested
but I don't really argue over the internet. It's fun to read what other people think about it, but arguing is mostly pointless.

sometimes i get too into it and start pointless arguments even though i don't really care

it's just cathartic to express strong opinions about stuff

Where do you think you are, OP?
That's all we ever do.

I argue on the internet without being invested in either the show or heck even what I'm arguing about.
There are some shows though where I'll be offended if you don't like them.

>where do you think you are

Sup Forums is full of people pretending not to care what others think about their fave show though. it's not acceptable to say 'fuck you you hurt my feelings by insulting that show/girl'

Sup Forums has too many layers of sarcasm and irony to cover up its true feelings. that's why i asked.

I remember cruising through Anohana in one sitting one night, and next morning remembering it whilst sitting on the bus. I could feel my lips trembling and was trying my hardest to choke back sobbing, but I'm pretty sure the lady next to me still noticed.

I get mad about people loving shit

Pretending. Exactly.
I myself try to avoid such arguments because I've learned over the years that there is no way it would end well for either side, but that doesn't mean I'm not burning in rage inside.
Pretty sure that still counts as being emotionally invested.

>how emotionally invested in anime do you get Sup Forums?
All the time. If it is good that is.

>have you ever had an argument on the internet because of it?
I argue with people on Sup Forums over shows I have never even watched. I am not a good person to judge something like that from.

The S;G anime was actually pretty good compared to the game. They butchered the other anime in the series and I can't imagine how bad the Chaos;Child anime will get fucked.

yeah not sure about the other semicolon shows but s;g was good. looing forward to s;g zero too.

When someone praise overrated show, I can't help but engage into argument
I try to avoid it as much as possible though, cause it's really pointless

I get really mad when people shittalk Homura. Other than that I don't really care.

She did kinda ruin the whole fucking thing.