White Women

Will white women be considered a natural resource in the future? That nations will fight for? I'm not even memeing.

no.
they offer nothing as a resource.

Chinese are breeding them by the thousands for their brothels and meat.

they are fucking whores

What better to satisfy the white womens ego than men fighting wars over her.

unironically this....

and no.

Sup Forums should really start looking at CRISPR and realize that "white genes" will be nothing special in the future.

yes. with the ape population outburst that we're going through, that's very likely. There are the filthy nigger lovers that should be exterminated along with apes.

dumb you to think governments will allow it, especially when the lead researcher responsible for CRISPR indicated her support for regulations against this type of usage in a TED talk

China wont give a flying fuck for regulations.

citation needed

it just takes time for ppl to get used to.

What is the fucking point of wanting white features by genetic engineering if you are not white? Why not just get white sperm donation if you want to make your child not yours?

Whiteness is more than just a few genes.

robots will supplant humans to this time

Humans will have moved pass being human in the future. It will be common place to see 4 armed 3 titties rainbow skinned humans by the year 2075 at least.

CRISPR won't help with polygenic traits like personality, intelligence, etc. for a long-ass time, if ever

No. Mainly because they look (or will look) nothing like your picture.
Once the obesity epidemic reaches total societal breakdown levels, they will just return to the oceans, their natural habitat.

They already are and were losing atm

thats a trans boy model.

sure it isnt just a square head manjaw nord?

Coincidentally, these are what almost all nigger-lovers look like. Natural, if you think about it.

>Will white women be considered a natural resource in the future? That nations will fight for? I'm not even memeing.

>fighting for useless roasties when sex bots/gene modded traps and artificial wombs are the future

fucking 1488 plebs i swear.

what's that have to do with it? Here in BanalaLand we have a shit ton of female obese apes, and you bet they look worst than satan's nightmare

this is true. the resource of women WILL be fought over as they are now, but 'white' women's value is currently going down. they can turn it around but who knows if they will

I want to impregnate Elsa. Fugg

MY DICK! Are you that same Dane that shared my love for squarejaw women? We need to start creating threads about this on pol/!