Can someone explain to me how the fuck did this guy manage to become the potus?

Can someone explain to me how the fuck did this guy manage to become the potus?
Literally every burger hates him outside of Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>every burger outside of Sup Forums hates him
60% of the country didnt even vote you sperg over half the country could give a fuck

You should expand your circle of friends. You need to hang with fewer cucks.

He's far smarter than anyone realizes.

But he's narcissistic as fuck and he's intellectually lazy like your average Rick and Morty fan.

No. You're intellectually lazy and don't try to understand him.

The electoral college is so rigged that the 15, maybe 20 actual users of Sup Forums were able to swing the vote across the entire country

>billionaire POTUS with hundreds of businesses
>intellectually lazy

because even more people hate hillary.

BUT. SHE. FUCJING. WOIN...!!!!

>Literally every burger hates him outside of Sup Forums.
Not even close to being true.

He talks like a damn child and is ignorant as all fuck. If he's really smart, he needs to talk smart. I don't want to listen to some idiot yell "tremendous, very very BIG, YUUUUUGE" all fucking day.

no. That's why you're a moron. He talks in a way EVERYONE can understand. Fuck off with your pseudo intellectual horseshit.

nope

The Silent Majority.

About 10% of Trump voters have used Sup Forums at least once before.
>have to talk like an elementary school teacher just so some illiterate retards can barely grasp basic communication
Sad!

>1 post by this ID

Wonder what the average Dem fathers and mothers in the swing states will think of Trump when the tax break lands in their bank account.

Actually I think that might hand him a second term no matter what else he does.

Y'all niggas postin' in a slide thread.

>About 10% of Trump voters have used Sup Forums at least once before
I'd like to see the data to back up that claim

He's a business genius and our government is a business now as it's not for the people. But I'm not complaining because look at all the atifag cucks the general population are and are too stupid to progress cuz they only care about likes and #praying for something.

Not even close to true.

It's just that the left is screaming the loudest so they're the only ones whose voices get heard, while they deliberately do not allow the other side to have an equal voice.

I think only fucking legit morons think a guy who made himself a billionaire out of 1 million is dumb. He's unpredictable, acts like he's dumb, but he's actually extremely perceptive, cunning and business savy.

Because we LOVE prosperity, limited government, fiscal responsibility and a Free Market!

>28 million unique voters visit Sup Forums a month
>Sup Forums is 45% American
>60% of Sup Forums is on Sup Forums
>almost all of Sup Forums voted for Trump
Do the math faggot.

He's studied the art of war extensively.

>it's her turn
Kek

He's far more popular than you realize. Even many people who hate him know - deep down inside - that he is far better for their family's present and future than the she-bitch would have been. If you're looking at polls then click into the methodology. Most corporate media polls skew the dem sample anywhere from +8 up to +15. In reality, there are as many registered R's as D's in this country right now, just about even. By skewing up to +15 Dem it not only, obviously, skews the poll against Trump in terms of R vs D, it also means there are fewer overall independents represented in the poll, and independents are more likely to support Trump also. Trump's real # these days is somewhere north of 50, and at times spikes into the 60's.

million unique voters visit Sup Forums a month
From all over the world
>Sup Forums is 45% American
Proof?
>almost all of Sup Forums voted for Trump
proof?
your math doesn't add up. Asshole

in your echo chamber perhaps

he ran against hillary. he got lucky.

this math is sorely lacking in sauces.

>Literally every burger hates him outside of Sup Forums.
Right. That's why he carried the most states. Stupid spaghetti nigger

IMAN has no clit.

The standard for newspapers is to write articles on a 4th-grade reading level. Trump communicates perfectly to the people, and the elitists who want to show off their Ivy League degrees can't fucking stand it.

>He's a business genius
Source?

The government is against a business. Try harder

Fuck off Shareblue

>The standard for newspapers is to write articles on a 4th-grade reading level
The absolute state of America

The short answer: Hillary

The long answer: most non cosmopolitan Americans hate Cityfags and their virtue signalling. When a rich white liberal in the city says all white people have to apologise for being rich it is patronizing and insulting to the majority of whites who are working class.

>proof
It's 50% so I'm even more right.
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org
And I don't think anyone on Sup Forums especially Sup Forums would vote for fucking Shillary.
There's cum in your asshole you AIDS ridden faggot. Is that enough sauce for you?
>The standard for newspapers is to write articles on a 4th-grade reading level.
But he's president. You don't read verbal words.

>He talks like a damn child and is ignorant as all fuck. If he's really smart, he needs to talk smart.
This is why he's a president and you're not.

because hillary was fucking garbage. literally anyone can win against him now.

>2,000

What? You pastas love this shit.

>be me
>have an hotel in a tourist region in Switzerland
>lots of american guests.
>haven't seen one anti-trump yet.

Wtf are you talking about op?

lol, he's a jewish cum dumpster. sad.

Nice fking detailed earnest reply to a fking trollbot

I'll be president, just you wait.

Because the hacked system decided it was between entitled alpha fuckwit shill
and un-informed lack luster turd-sandwich shill.
So we picked the funnier shill i assume, hoping that it will all crash around every career politician this time for fucking us so badly.

He ran against the worst presidential candidate in US history, Hillary Clinton.

I'm posting from America
Now prove that I'm american

Yeah, this is probably the truth.

Yeah, I hear you. Sometimes I like to just rub it in, because I'm an asshole (pic related).

he's doing a great job, thanks for stopping by

>he's doing a great job
Already knew that

>>have to talk like an elementary school teacher just so some illiterate retards can barely grasp basic communication
Given that you scumsucking degenerates misunderstand or misconstrue every single fucking word that comes out of his mouth, what do you think that says about you? Do you think you're a fucking retard, or will you go on continuing to believe you are intelligent and that everyone around you is stupid?
Places like California and New York are 25% (or more) illiterate, meaning tens of millions of their people can't even read a god damn newspaper.

>There's cum in your asshole you AIDS ridden faggot. Is that enough sauce for you?
Wow. someone got real defensive real quick. did you get triggered?

I don't think that many people use proxies.
>Places like California and New York are 25% (or more) illiterate
source?
I personally hate faggots but I don't know about you. Are you a faggot yourself?

nces.ed.gov

Fake news. Gas yourself you leather pant wearing pasta guzzling shitty mustache sporting faggot.

>I don't think that many people use proxies.
I said nothin about using a proxy
>I personally hate faggots but I don't know about you. Are you a faggot yourself?
Yep you got triggered like a little bitch

>They aren't pretending and being edgy for fun, they're true believers.

LMFAO

>a decentralized group numbering at most 2,000 people

Try tens of thousands.

>DNC chose Hillary over sanders
>Electoral College and swing states saw Trump as a better choice compared to Hillary.

He plays the fool on purpose so you underestimate him. And you always do.

That would be because the Democrats chose Hillary Clinton as their candidate. Any sane, non-corrupt candidate would have beaten Trump.

If she runs in 2020 the Democrats will lose again and they'll deserve to lose again.

This pretty much is what closed and pushed him over the gap.

Can you explain why you're a faggot?