Teacher admits to being in a romantic relationship with a student

>teacher admits to being in a romantic relationship with a student
>is just assigned to a different class instead of being fired and arrested

What the fuck is wrong with Japan?

There's nothing criminal in it unless they fuck.

Literally nobody cares if a boy gets to fuck an older woman.

What's the problem?

Is this dipshit serious? Check out all the female teachers in the US caught having sex with students who are immediately arrested and charged with felonies. Their career is done with and their name is tarnished no matter what the verdict is.

I'm pretty sure most of them get off with a slap on the wrist. Compare it to male teachers who might as well just kill themselves after being found out.

What kind of faggot is fucking his teacher and decides to report her

Sauce?

Yeah sure and its because of the ebul feminists.
Use google fucking crossboarder.

American faggot

>full name of a character on the page, and not too common a name at that
Try harder faggot.

No they go they go prison and a pay shit ton in legal fees trying to defend. They don't get a slap in the wrist because the evidence is so damning. Don't know whatever fucking news stories you are reading but they punished hard.

A shit ton do, seems like every 2 weeks a new teacher is arrested for having sex with a student.

Declining birth rates, mate.
Better the still fertile females with a job get the D, than the entire country slowly die.

>US is full of shit
More in 11 news!

Are you actually retarded?

>WHY WOULD THEY TELL?

You losers never cease to amaze me. What is the point of banging a hot teacher if you can't tell your buddies about it?

Really wish teacher and students relationship is legal. Then you'll get better grades per school.

Niggas got a point

gee I dunno, maybe getting sniz on the reg

This.

Is there anything more alpha than using your teacher as a cumbucket then getting her terminated because you want to fuck one of the freshmen and don't got time for her womanchild bullshit anymore?

Shut up and spoonfeed me

A relationship with her? To keep the fucking going? It's not rocket surgery.

sauce?

Are you?

Only if they are hot.

>the best part about sex with my hot teacher isn't the sex, it's telling my friends and getting her v& and putting an end to all future sex

10/10

Fictional stories may not always be representative of reality.

Teens are idiots.

I dunno, maybe getting to fuck her again?

See

You confuse alpha with scumbag

>giving a shit about your virginity

Neither anime nor manga
Sage and report

What's the point if nobody knows?

If you fuck a slut in the forest, and no one's around to hear it, do you really fuck her at all?

The thread is about the fucking manga in the OP you dense Lovecraftian-tier faggoth.

Sure, that's why OP brought up real life laws and the majority of the thread is about an american teacher.
Go fuck yourself, Sup Forumsisitor. You can keep these kind of cancer threads on your shit board.

My guess is these teens were either spurned when the teacher suggested they end the relationship because she might get in trouble and told everyone as revenge.

Or they're idiots who told their friends to brag, or just plain sociopaths who do it just for the hell of it and think nothing of ruining a life.

>that's why OP brought up real life laws
The fuck are you on about? It's describing what happened in the chapter you absolute retard. Maybe you should read the chapter first before trying to fit in so hard.

Well that's because the US is filled with a bunch retarded sexual insecure faggots

Japan is a land of pedophiles
Their age of consent is 14

Well they only care if the teacher is hot. Then the news are all over it and local authorities have no choice but to prosecute because of the exposure.

It's 18 or close to it in most places in Japan.

Most of the time they don't report shit, it's because they're kids and brag to their friends they're fucking their teacher. The word spreads and eventually gets to a "concerned" parent

>fuck your teacher
>brag about it which gets her in trouble and ends the fucking
>find out your male teacher is a trap that cosplays
>rat him out instead of blackmailing him
Why do these situations happen to idiots? Why!

>he hasn't anthromorphized his penis in to r9k's head canon of Chad
Git gud, the trees in the forest dessicate in envy

Japan doesn't just automatically reproduce itself, doofus.

triggered sjw tumblrina detected

wrong
and there are many places where the actual age of consent is lower than that

Well, good teachers stop being in a professional relationship with such students by their own decision. Other than that, that's OK.

So what? There are 14 countries in Europe with an age of consent of 14.

Natsuzora and Run

Kill yourself.

So you're telling me I can fuck an XX-Grader if I go to Japan?

Brb, gotta book a ticket.

I wonder if there is a travel company made entirely for hookups... Like Hotwire and tinder mixed together.

>Natives who want to fuck a foreigner sign up
>Foreigners get to check easy fucks before traveling.

Used exclusively by the well to do.

Thanks user

Not at all. Unless you're twelves and it basically fucks up your entire perception of sex for the rest of your life. Problem isn't that you got to fuck an older woman, it's that your mind at that age still hasn't come to terms with sexuality and shit.

That's why the whole:
>Why did he brag about it like an idiot when he had it good and was getting pussy?
is stupid - because it's kids doing something they don't understand.

Congratulations for spoonfeeding people too lazy to type a two word name + 'manga' into google, have a celebratory spoonful of your own jizz.

Thank you senpais

It's not a bad read hope you enjoy it

age of consent in japan is like 13 with prefectures having their own aoc, usually something like 16. so as long as it's a high school student it's cream cheese

You fucking idiot. You're supposed to wait until you're out of school and hanging out with your buddies to tell them you were plowing the hot teacher they all wanted to fuck. Then they can't do anything about it except be jealous as you rub it in their faces. Bonus points if she was their first crush and you completely ruin that childhood memory with the mental image of you going balls deep into her.

Hyper bonus points if on graduation day, you go out drinking with your buddies and her.

>needing others to validate his existence
Faggot

Just because two people are at the age of consent doesn't make it against the law. Thats why even in college/university you can't have a relationship with your teacher.
>its cream cheese
Ive nevered heard this expression before but I like it.

Smooth and delicious?

if they are past the aoc its not against the law, just frowned upon. same as having a relationship with an employee.

>kiss and tell faggots
literally and unironically what is wrong with almost everything in the world

>Kiss and tell

The only reason you could know your waifu is a slut, user.

Do you really want to be unaware if she's the town bike?

It wouldn't be against the law but a school should and will prohibit it or it would lose all its integrity.

It depends on the country I guess, in my country the aoc is 16, but if one is in a position of authority over the other (boss, teacher etc.) the aoc is 18.

You have a heart of gold user.
I did search through google images but Cartoon Network keeps appearing.

That's because you're too retarded to google the name mentioned.

Nah, I'll just pull a Pygmalion and be 100% sure.

Is that grown up Azusa?

Been a while since I've seen that one.

This. So much this.

Young people do dumb stuff all the time because the risk/reward part of their brain isn't developed yet, so risking jail for yourself or someone else for a few fist bumps from your bros doesn't seem all that unreasonable to them.

>Want to break up and ruin the life of a delicious milf in exchange of some inexperienced little girl that probably can't even cook for you
That's not alpha that's retarded

>get a warning about how she shouldn't be fucking her student
>decides to act like a complete cunt and tell the kid "lol I was just pretending to like you"
I love me some illicit relationships, but this teacher is just too much of a dumbass

As long as they're old enough to consent, I don't give a fuck.

She admits her FEELINGS. Feminists aren't nearly as powerful in Japan as they are in the West so feelings and thoughts aren't crimes. To prevent a crime from happening she's assigned to a different class, where she won't be tempted to add deeds to her feelings.

Though personally I feel sending her to a different school would be more effective than just sending her to a different class.

They always get away with lighter sentences than men who diddle underage girl, even if the consent was mutual. It's the "women are wonderful" effect, a widely documented psychological phenomenon.

>Sup Forums liking grannies

When did the normie scum invade?

>Not wanting comfy like with a christmas cake

But if you bang her she's not a christmas cake any longer.

She will always be one at heart

Isn't the Christmas Cake label only for 25+ years old non married women ?

You're retarded.

Teachers are untouchable in Japan.

>murricans in charge of reasonable consent laws
just fuck my country up

>murricans in charge of anything
Just fuck my world up

>piss in a back alley
>5 years in prison for sexual harassment
sasuga

If you don't get her arrested, no one will believe that you sexed her.

>Check out all the female teachers in the US
thats your problem

USofA is filled with prude retards who thinks sexuality awakens magically the night prior to your 18 birthday while youre sleeping

Me and my buddy plowed my teacher.

>senior english teacher, 30 year old blonde chick.
>Also the school Vollyball coach so fine as fuck.
>Go to bootcamp with my best friend the month after school ends.
>3 months later show up at school in our dress blues because boot as fuck duing our 10 day leave
>Go visit the teacher and she is on lunch break.
>We say she should come celebrate our graduation with us, jokingly.
>She gives us her number.

I fucked her 4 times during those 10 days, my friend twice and we fucked her together during the first day.

Things that didn't happen later at 10.

You underestimate how easy getting pussy is when you are a Marine.

Just the uniform alone gets woman wet.

and this is why youre still a virgin NEET user

She's a women so it's ok i guess.

I'll take "a faggot's fantasy" for 100

>it's a "Marines pretend they're cool" episode

>both parties are honest with their feelings
>the teacher being based as fuck and admit that she, as a woman loves her student
>lel drama
Fuck this shit. Can't a man just enjoy his student x teacher love story in peace?

More like we get confidence physically beat into us at boot camp.

First time I said hesitated before answering a question I got a knife hand to the throat.

And our heavy gave us daily talks about how there is to much sushi in this world to try to be getting married