Tim Wise College Visit

What do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/author/quotes/50787.Tim_Wise
youtube.com/watch?v=64Wslo0AKR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask why he lives in a neighborhood that's has large majority of whites

ask why he is a racist nazi who hasnt called for diversity in Israel because he is an islamophobe.

kek. This faggot came to my local university in a red rural state school and the seats were empty as fuck. This guy is such a massive faggot. Another Jew that is a white person when it fits his narrative.

you know what to do

Meme him good user

Ask him if he identifies as white or jewish since he claims both identities simultaneously yet will use one identity or the other to attack whites from different standpoints.

Ask him why his people hate Protestants more than everyone else???

Personally, I'd love the chance to get within pistol range of him.

isn't it funny when its evangelicals that cuck for israel more than anyone else

This guy is so loathsome and he always reminds me of pic related.

>Atheists unironically hate evangelical Christians more than Mudslimes

kek

I want to but I'm not specifically familiar with his work and am not sure what to ask/confront him about. I'm a good orator, just don't know how to go about this.

ha ha just b urself man u'll be fine :^)

I appreciate the shitpost but have any anons actually read his books? I listened to him debate Jared Taylor a while back
I want to go Ricardo Duschesne on him but I feel like I'll just come across as aspie to the old white liberal apologists that frequent these things

>Giving a fuck what cunts think about you

Agent faggot detected

Throw a brick at him, the little rat

Just ask him about white identity and if it overcomes or crosses over with his Jewish identity. Here are quotes where he identifies as white, when hes of pure jewish background.

goodreads.com/author/quotes/50787.Tim_Wise

Good way to word it.

>While you identify as an ally to minorities and POC you attack whites for institutionalizing systems of power and filing positions for themselves and others like them.
>Since you are also of Jewish background do you consider the large over represented Jewish populations in business and media positions to be of detriment for the advancement of POC in bringing down institutional racism, and do you think that Jewish CEO's and heads of major media to be reaping the rewards of white privilege?

Have people open up the idea that Jews take from the 'privilege' well too and cite statistics of over representation of them in positions of power. Then watch him squirm like the hateful kike he is.

Ask him about Jewish privilege and supremacy. State the facts. They are the majority of the 1%. They control and own entire industries. They've had Hollywood and the federal reserve for over 100 years despite being 0.2% of the population for one. This is a clear indication of nepotism.

professional bullshitter

he's one of the worst scumbags in the jewish rogue gallery

Go print fliers with a picture of his face and featuring his nasty psycho quotes and put them all over campus.

I just feel like this is too taboo,. I don't see myself mentioning "jew" and getting out in one piece. I'm going the culture angle. Unless he brings it up in his lecture

What quotes

Be cruel to him

fpbp

Just keep mentioning people of color and cite statistics of power and ask him if they benefit from white privilege as well, it's not taboo if you play by their rules of over representation and show it in a genuinely curious way that doesn't ring bells.

Even if he deflects the question then everyone has been opened to the JQ at least in the context that they benefit from white 'privilege' and at best if he admits that they do then it sets a precedent to encourage jews to suffer just as much has whites do in this game of trying to discriminate against them in any notable position.

If you don't want to ask him any hard question, however decorated to not appear subversive as such, then why even ask us for help? Anything worth asking him is going to be taboo to an extent, but if made out to be a genuine question and dressed with SJW language and sincerity you either have a chance to trigger him, expose the hypocrisy, have him hurt his own cause which he has exclusively avoided doing so by naming Jewish privilege and you have the chance to allow it to go viral sinking him.

If you don't want to do hard things then don't waste our time man, either take the suggestions or don't make a thread.

He is absolutely nothing to take seriously.

>If you don't want to ask him any hard question, however decorated to not appear subversive as such, then why even ask us for help?
I bet you think that was real clever. I'm just trying to do what I think will be most effective man. Anyway, thanks for the advice on the JQ I'm strongly considering it

Whenever you address him, make sure to call him Tiny Tim.

youtube.com/watch?v=64Wslo0AKR0

What is "White mainline" and why doesn't it have a column?

Ask him why he denies that out-of-wedlock births play a major part in the downfall of the black community.

Interesting that his excuse and elaboration on that statement was just towards white conservatives. So, racial inequality is bad, but political inequality of treatment is good.
Not to mention, it's the age-old leftist adage of equality enforcement where it is arbitrary and unnecessary.