Argentine feminist strike again: Chaco edition

>Argentine feminist strike again: Chaco edition
Yesterday there was a march of woman in Resistencia Chaco 40,000 feminist came from all over the country to push their agenda with paid hotels and food by the governor of the provice Domingo Peppo
This is what happen discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKFE_JHmYrw
youtube.com/watch?v=SaS-ttvgBUs
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proyección_(psicología)
diariochaco.com/noticia/disturbios-en-el-centro-de-resistencia-entre-mujeres-y-comerciantes
lanacion.com.ar/2072660-chaco-incidentes-en-el-32-encuentro-nacional-de-mujeres
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jaja

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKFE_JHmYrw

youtube.com/watch?v=SaS-ttvgBUs

They tried to burn churches asswell

Disgusting creatures. The only answer can be total and fearless opposition whenever they are encountered.

Femenistas de mierda
Y saber que hay pelotuda/os que las defienden,me hace calentar la sangre
Putas ignorantes
God I hate typing in Spanish,so hard for my asado burger brain
But fuck those cunts,everyone I know licks there ass & defends them purely out of fear,pear pressure or complete ignorance
>if you say anything remotely negative about the raging naked thunder cunts attacking people & burning stuff,then you are just a ignorant bitter virgin hahaha

They also stood infront of the church topless before thrashing it

Why do feminists keep pushing the "MEN HATES MENSTRUAL BLOOD!" thing? Do they actually believe that shit themselves? Nobody is scared of menstrual blood, but that doesn't mean anybody, man or woman, wants a used menstrual pad shoved in their face. Jesus christ these people never stops surprising me.

And assaulted people

Here is the church painted

And here are some pics of the riots
Remember this people got food and hotel rooms for free so they could march

your cock is small

hace rato que no la pones no?

>pear pressure
Ty for the laugh.
But for realz now, you just really needed a countermob of men. They would squeal misoginy and do nothing, like women usually do.

>that fridge of a blonde woman on the mid left
A relative of Chloe?

I know im in Sup Forums and y'all are kissless virgins, but are you that stupid IRL?

maybe if you didn't treat women like shit you'd be able to grab'em by the pussy.

Dear fellow whites from Argentinian would you please condescend to delivering a greentext about the feminist problem in your country?

Solo porque te pongas una peluca no quiere decir que seas mujer trabuco y no le engañas a nadie sabelo

>Argentina
>White

Basically the government pushes really hard all the fucking myths like the gender pay gap or the 1/3 women will be raped shit and the retards in universities buy it
Also 99% of our proffesors are kikes

fuck off tranny

lmao you're so clueless about how women behave. There's no wonder you are using the virgin retort.

This is the biggest proof we're white, (((they))) don't strike non white countries

(Tu)
You get beat up by mobs of beta orbiter & police enforcers

Sali de aca pelotudo nadie toma tu pesima carnada

that guy looks like he's enjoying it

Carlos, sabemos que el que va a los bosques de palermo sos vos, y esta bien, nadie te va a juzgar si te gusta la carne por popa.

no hace falta andar subiendo fotitos a Sup Forums y triggereandote porque una vez saliste con una mina y pensaste que porque le pagaste la cena te iba a soplar el comuñe.
Salgan que hay un solcito hermoso, comprense una birra y tirense en una plaza a disfrutar del dia y no tengan miedo en quemarse un poquito con el sol.

You have a point there.

mamadera, cuanto tenes? 13 años? dale, anda a hacerte la pajita a GIF y dormite una siesta que te va a hacer bien

I thought only rich countries had lefty cancer this bad. Is this a Spanish thing?

Ah yes the 'end my suffering' face.

It is projection. They are extremely insecure about their bodies and try to save face with shit like going topless and fat acceptance.

Chaco is that dry, desert scrubland you guys got in the north, right? I always wanted to cruise around there listening to Los Natas and smoking that Argentine weed

you talk alot of shit for a meme flag

It is everywhere :(

Nah they're finishing us off into a full blown banana republic, thank Soros and his local buttbuddy Elzstain

>Laproyecciónes unmecanismo de defensapor el que el sujeto atribuye a otras personas las propias virtudes o defectos, incluso suscarencias. En el caso de laproyección negativa, ésta opera en situaciones de conflicto emocional o amenaza de origen interno o externo, atribuyendo a otras personas u objetos los sentimientos, impulsos o pensamientos propios que resultan inaceptables para el sujeto. De esta forma, se «proyectan» los sentimientos, pensamientos o deseos que no terminan de aceptarse como propios porque generan angustia o ansiedad, dirigiéndolos hacia algo o alguien y atribuyéndolos totalmente a ese objeto externo. Por esta vía, la defensa psíquica logra poner estos contenidos amenazantes afuera.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proyección_(psicología)

>Remember this people got food and hotel rooms for free so they could march

March for what though?

Resistance. No kidding, they actually believe there is a genocide against women.

Its generally not as bad as europe or in the us
There are feminist movements but people are to poor to have to worry about the meaningless stuff feminist preach about
The media usually calls them out when it to obvious when they are in the wrong instead of out flat deny it, even tho they still push it every week or so
For now they only push it in colleges with meme degrees not serious jobs
The only reason violence scalates this much is because this is argentina and we are still a bunch of monkeys

The only advantage we have is that everyone thinks you are a pussy here if you get easily offended by words
The general feel in resistencia (where this happened) is that all the feminist are a bunch of crazy people that are in a strong need of a good dicking right about now

To decriminalize abortion, more sex ed classes and stoping femicides (not an actual word but feminist coin it to call homicides aggainst womans wich are still lower than man "femicides)
They recently started pushing for non binary shit

Yep exactly that place its the second poorest province tho
Doesnt mean you cant have a good time, and rochas always like people from other places

Spanish countries have a particularly cancerous breed of feminists.

It could also be a catholic thing due to the pope.
I feel like your part of the world is ignored almost as much as Africa because it speaks Spanish. At least English speakers everywhere in the world can shitpost together. I mean that's probably why you're on an English board.

This only happens because western men are still keen on not responding to physical agression from a woman with their own physical agression in defense, until we don't shrug from us these 19th century complexes, feminists will keep behaving like wild animals and attacking "noble" men knowing they will never face any real consequences for their actions.

Do you imagine pic related dealing with this sick shit?
>Born to immigrant parents
>Both could not speak spanish, had to learn alone
>Married at 18
>Raised 5 children with only High school degree
>never divorced his manual labor, low medium class husband
>lived saving money and could own a house after decades of labor

And live, now a widow, to see her upper middle class granddaughters, college students unmarried at 27, become whining feminists that claim to be oppressed.

Yes, thats literally the same history with my grandmother
She is furious right now, luckily none of her grandchilds is that stupid

Maybe there is hope for you. Sounds like America just 10 years ago.

Problem I see is you can't let them get away with ANY of this or they'll get emboldened and start attacking political events. I've witnessed antifa growing on the US west coast, and this is how they start. Anyone is capable of acting like monkeys.

They use the same "argument" BLM uses with their systematic genocide, identity politics at its finest. Media has been giving cases of "femicide" (basically domestic violence gone bloody) an enormous coverage ignoring nearly anything else so it makes the general woman think that every second man they meet will buitcher them the moment they say no. This is how they get brainwashed and hence by making women hostile to all men that aren't whiteknights no proper families can be formed except for those coming from more traditionalist but poorer countries like Bolivia. It's masterful engineering by the crafty kike
That's because Hispanic countries traditionally had the masculine Macho, now women by having the state, the media, (((international organizations))) and white knights on their side have gone to the other side of the pendulum while jews make sure to let everyone know how bad being a man is because if youre that youre a macho and you wanna kill your mom, your sister and anyone with a vagina

Yeah but try putting a hand on any of themand youll be immediately demonized by the media coverage while being "justice punched" by white knights and the police

he had already won by that point

literally no news articles on this

Even in here it'd hard to find them, they always go silent about this shit

Its not being reported at a national level
Try diario chaco or diario norte

>paid hotels and food by the governor of the provice Domingo Peppo
for what reason?

Translate this the best you can, google may be better now at the job of translating webs.

diariochaco.com/noticia/disturbios-en-el-centro-de-resistencia-entre-mujeres-y-comerciantes

lanacion.com.ar/2072660-chaco-incidentes-en-el-32-encuentro-nacional-de-mujeres

They come from all over, the governor pays them because he's also on (((someones))) paycheck

Kissless virgins... Does anyone have the dubious faced pepe? It is required for this post.

Where are the badass Catholics like last time?

They are all former friends of the (((Kirchner)))
They are Peronists as well, they know that only bringing chaos and division to the country they can win.
The 60s when Peronism was prohibited and the workers actually stopped caring much about it and never joined the commie/peronist guerrillas that were forming, then they understood the danger of letting the people associate good times and no Peronist on power.

Since they always try their best to destroy the peace every time they are out of power.

That makes sense.

Are there enough macho men left to put up a resistance? People just shrug this stuff off as a fad until it's too late. They don't realize feminism is just part of the "march through the institutions".

but argentina was supposed to be white

I feel bad for my Argentibros
I know you can overcome the plague. Remain strong!

>Getting beat up and yelled at by women
Some of us have to pay good money for that kind of treatment...

I seriously hate this shit

When feminists pretend to be "proequal" and "antiobjectivation" but actually troll people on their releationship's experience.

I hope argentinian society will stop this.

Sad! They are everywhere!!!

I heard you guys have it worse is that true?

>was
yeah decades ago, still is today because even if it was 50% its still 50%
But yeah that's happening in Chaco, a remote province thats always had a mestizo majority
Well there's no such thing left as Peronism, Peron put himself outside of the right-left spectrum and his policies were close to the centre than anything else this means during the cold war his party got fractured into the marxists and the right wing ones and since Peronism was so dependant on Peron that when he died even if he had kicked out the left wing "peronism" they still pretend to be the true peronism, clinging to his legacy and playing the victimization card of being rightfully persecuted during the last dictatorship in the 70's/80's
They're women it's pretty hard to just fight them unlike niggers or any kind of other men

Well we do have it pretty bad. Specially middle class "white" girls.

I only know one relevant feminist from my country.
Literally faggots are more dangerous here.

our "whites" are a fkin joke

every single "white" conservative is a nordestino who would be considered literal black in Europe but hey who am I to judge

and all the true whites here are cuccs

Right now women have more rights than us, in my country at least woman can hurt you and don't get any problem, but the moment you try to defend yourself you're fucked

So anarchists/ militant-atheists?

Sadly women just cannot be punched. You guys need to take the high road. I was fucking moved when I saw the vid of the guys with interlocked arms protecting the cathedral. Catholic bros resist.

>Domingo Peppo

Argentinians have the most ridiculous surnames I swear...

t.Sossa

>seperation of church and state, and get rid of subsidies for churches
hmmm, where have I heard those exact comments from

Exactly, white brazilians have no interest in preserving their "whiteness" and most of their offspring is leftist, or at best "cuckservatives".

Well you are not wrong but the graffiti reads "dykes and whores"

Who? Pulla from El Espectador? I want to hatefucc her.

F

Zurdo puto sidoso.

Same here, if someone saves this count ry iit might be fucking brown people at this point

Fuuuuuuuck....

I'm not talking about attacking them of course, but standing in defiance of them, speaking loudly about feminist cancer, being unafraid. People need leaders to do it, otherwise they'll think they're alone and stay in their basement.

If they attack you, take a LOT of video. That grew our numbers substantially in the US.

>I said relevant
I know she barely counts as a woman, but a vag is a vag

Yes it is absolutely over for whites in Brazil and maybe Argentina then.

They're the ones cheering everything bad happening around here and they even give money to them.

Brown people are really our best hopes, and this is absurdly sad

Aw great. I thought South America was better than this. Such a gorgeous country, too.

Brazil has no whites, it has Uruguayos The southern cone is the most civilized part of South America, and thus deals with problems more akin to feminism and not having problems at all.
I think they have no towelheads, at least right now.

Ah kek. I only partially agree on her current hypocritical political witch hunt but she's out of her mind if she thinks she can become president, same thing applies to Robledo. Both cunts do more in the senate than outside of it even if it's just complaining and shouting.

[spoiler]Fajardo is the only good candidate and he won't win[/spoiler].

This it's classical argentinian feminazism

insted of ahmed we deal with all the odd brown cults branching off third world catholicism

Only reality can cure this. Idiots here sometimes get mad when some lefty white gets killed by fraternizing with blacks or whatever.
The only that will redpill the new genereations for ever is to see them being actively repressed and killed by "POC".
The same goes to Mestizos, only the sight of left wing white using them as tokens and vote slaves is going to wake them up.
We must let it happen.

Don't forget that, at least here, mestizo gauchos used to be people who hated government, wanted to roam free and work the land, did not have temper tantrums over private property (Haciendas) and most of them even hated blacks. Proto Libertarians. Not perfect, but far from their current state.

>Brazil has no whites,
What the actual fuck man?
Are you insane or something?

>Branching out.

Brazil is the blackest country in LatAm
Its whites are southeners who may as well speak spanish and call themselves Uruguayans

Las famosas anarco feministas. Son la versión nuestra de antifa literalmente

How come that Argentine is so infested with feminism?
Usually not so developed countries don't have this crap