NRA Spokeswoman Forced To Move After Receiving Death Threats From Gun Control Advocates

archive.fo/M9fsj

freebeacon.com/issues/nra-spokeswoman-forced-move-death-threats/

Not only did they threaten her, they threatened her children

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhPZ6Oel8uk
guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
youtu.be/q7ahFw0rc2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is nothing compared to the deaths she causes by being an advocate for the NRA which causes thousands of deaths yearly

> advocate for gun control
> threaten to shoot your opponent
Hmm rly makes u think

I didn't realize the NRA ran a nigger breeding program.

Yet it's okay to defend niggers which are doing the killing versus the objects. If I burn my shirt why would I blame the iron.

Who would threaten this goddess?

>Not only did they threaten her, they threatened her children
She can come and stay with me. Daddy is gonna take good care of her.

Fuck that cunt.

She was anti-Trump the whole fucking way and constantly runs at the mouth about "muh indian heritage".

Yeah but how are they gonna carry out their threats though.
Checkmate libruls.

Yep, when you sign up you get a choice of which nigger breeding farm your fee will be attributed to. I have my funds directed to Kangopolis.

BULLSHIT. why didn't she go to the police? or you know... protect her self with a gun?
an obvious attention whore.

holy fucking shit

>fuck blacks for killing people
>let's not do anything that limits their ability to kill people

hmmmm...

yeah, just like how the war on drugs stopped people from smoking weed or snorting cocaine

its the same boomer kikes that send in all of those bomb threats to synagogues. we really need to solve the radical boomer terrorist problem in the country

This 100%.

She is using typical female SJW tactics here and it is pathetic.

@145520604
This bait post will get dozens of replies treating it as a serious comment in need of refuting

I agree, we should make murder illegal or something.

Maybe losing her children would make her rethink her (wrong) stance.

You go and make that argument.

Right, because gun-free zones and cities with strict gun control policies like Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit are such great examples of legislating a successful reduction in violence.

post more Dana pics

>STOP ADVOCATING FOR GUN RIGHTS OR WE WILL KILL YOU
...What?

build the alliance. do not hang separately.

Lmao. Liberals are mentally ill.

qt

>blacks are feral apes that require whitey to regulate their lives like zoo creatures because they cannot be trusted on their own
>but we're all one race the human race

quiet Awan brother.

Do you ever send an email to yourself? Doesnt even have to be the same jew-gle account either

If someone threatened to kill your family, I bet you would only sit there and put a big shit eating grin and say thank you.

No, I would dox them and send them a single bullet in the mail with a note reading "Visit me to get another just like it."

>Guns are sentient beings that choose targets and fire themselves
Must be nice to live in a delusional world where you carry no responsibility for your actions. It's always the toasters fault!

Maybe getting shot in the face by a nigger would make you less a cuck

Explosives are illegal. Laws didn't stop them from being thrown at my home. However, my military surplus weapons did.

u should be shot for that statment.

there is no middle ground folks. (yes i double spaced) We need to kill these liberal idiots and democrats NOW! with no mercy. kids women grownups. they are all infected. Kill em all.

war on drugs was never intended to stop drug use, just jail people for it.

>durr let's write on a piece of paper instead of taking any real action
This is why you have a problem.

I will.
Amazing how the guns come from out of those cities. Not to mention the reports of gun crates being dropped in poor neighborhoods.

kek
I don't trust a hillbilly with a rifle either

>ywn deep dick Dana Loesch
Why even fucking live, bros? There's no meaning to life anymore.

We will gladly send them back to Africa where they will be free of the white mans oppression and where we don't lose our rights because subhumans can't handle theirs.

>optic lens covers are on
>mag is empty
Confirmed photo-op. Not ready to operate.

Notice how her appearance varies so wildly from one type of photo to the next?

I don't even think this cunt is conservative to be honest, she just tells people what they want to hear for the shekels.

>Not to mention the reports of gun crates being dropped in poor neighborhoods.
>Source: Salon.com

prohibition didn't work either, and neither has gun control in Democrat-run cities like Chicago, New Orleans, Baltimore, or Flynt

Threatened with what? Beating her with their dildos?

They're not allowed in my gated community.

this is nothing COMPARE TO THE DEATH OF MY SPEARM as she is not dating me and I am not fucking her right in the pussy so all my sperm dies outside

This worked great for Australia, look at those armed robbery numbers, oh wait, they went up? Well golly, it's almost as if it's easier to rob a house, knowing you won't be shot.
Remember to sage you niggers.
Sage

good. shes a fucking goofy stupid broad. Cant stand the cunt

didn't she used to be a liberal back when she was younger??/ she must have been wild and loved the gang bang but then became conservative when she got older

>durr back to africa
How about you use your brain to come up with a realistic solution or is that too hard?

youtube.com/watch?v=mhPZ6Oel8uk
No reason for this man to lie.

>shoot nra spokesman
>gun control would have stopped me

Then maybe she shouldn't actively be trying to cause a civil war in this country.

What are they gonna do? Shoot her?

You will never have children with Dana Loesch.

;_;

>nra members are killing anyone

> (OP)
>This is nothing compared to the deaths she causes by being an advocate for the NRA which causes thousands of deaths yearly
Those are not politically motivated assassinations. Most of them are suicides.

Why move? what are these libs gonna kill her with?
beat her to death with dildoes? lol stop being scared of these pussies cmon

LARPer nigger, get on my level. California niggas Repek my Naziism because I'm not a pussy.

> If it's so good why can't you sell it?

What are they going to do, shoot her?

Removing gun to remove violence, has to threaten someone to do it, most likely involve a gun you can't make this shit up.

She's swole.

what a special snowflake. being afraid of words and shit.

no shit. congrats, you just described every red radio host.

I'm sure thats how you become a spokesman for the NRA, for being inconsistent

sure thing

I'm assuming these folks don't have guns? And.... they're making death threats against a gun owner? Yeeesh.

KYS

who cares, fuck this bitch. trump curse in action.

No reason to believe it's true either. What's more likely, guns are dropped in the wrong place by a crack head mule, or ebil wypipo dropping crates a guns to the niglets?

YOU FIGURED IT OUT

>make blacks unable to purchase guns
>millions of liberals across the country whom never intended to purchase guns now pro-gun
I like the way you think, gadsden

>we want to ban guns because guns kill people
>threaten to kill people for disagreeing with you, presumably with the gun

Pottery.

>Nationals for Reformation-Israel Association

I agree user, all blacks should be deported to Africa or killed, we can give them the choice.

>tfw people bully my waifu but she has enough guns to shoot them so I can't save the day

Remove that flag when you make such horrendous posts.

This is the real Pocohontas.

Aaaaand this is why we need guns. Thanks gun control idiots for further proving our rights to defend ourselves shall not be infringed. All they accomplished was furthering yet another reason for the importance for the 2A. Thanks liberals! =)

Pointless. The ones doing all the killing are already banned from gun ownership.

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html

>gadsden meme flag

You should have your tongue torn out by it's roots, and then be skinned a live while you choke on your blood

My neoconfu

>tfw this ad made me cave on getting CC insurance

>tfw I'll never get to carry or guard those tits

>NRA spokeswoman
>NRA
>National Rifle Association
>Association that believes in owning as many guns as possible
>Threatened by no funs fags
What're they gonna do, shitpost her to death?

>We don't like guns because they're being used to kill people!

>You better do what we say or we will KILL YOU!

Typical leftist human garbage.

>tf no milf dominatrix gf

what are they gonna do, shoot her?

Look at this rural retard and laugh.

she's american injun

> anti-gun leftists using guns to shoot right wingers

Haha yeah like that'll ever happen user

they aren't anti-gun when they are revolutionaries for their commie take over

Take the guns away and they'd still kill each other. They're poor for the same reasons that they do shitty in school for the same reasons that they have much higher rates of violent criminals. Black ghetto culture is absolute shit. How much biology affects that culture is another topic, but the culture is absolute shit regardless.

Bitch must have a gun, use it.

It's only the far Left that are against gun control, still vastly outnumbered by those who support control.

Even a lot of the ones who are for gun control think that *they* should be allowed guns.

I'm pro gun as fuck but Dana Loesch is a dumb cunt. Her talking points are just verbal diarrhea, it's like listening to a Hillary/Bernie supporter but the exact opposite side of the aisle. It's all tone and the fact that she's good looking.

Also in 2017 if you are snap decision moving over internet death threats you are stupid. None of these idiots are going to take action. You moving is just a whole breakfast bowl of stupidity.

Most or all political killings are by "nogunz" Democrats.

youtu.be/q7ahFw0rc2E

you seem like a really large fagget 2bh

That's because he is.