I'm so sick of the faggot's constant cock teasing. It's getting to be as cringeworthy as the left's muh Russia

I'm so sick of the faggot's constant cock teasing. It's getting to be as cringeworthy as the left's muh Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iP6XpLQM2Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=e2UVDoFy_jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh cool. Go write it in your diary.

It is annoying. That is why you don't listen to twitter faggots.

It really would be nice if we at least got a crumb here and there. Just so I don't get my hopes up more than I should.

Then don't read it.

Honestly, you'll not learn anything from him. He's about ratings, not truth.

Hannity is shameless, Tucker is much better if you want honesty.

This senpai. I feel like I'm watching a guy read a tabloid when I watch Hannity. Tucker is miles better

He's a classical liberal pretending that classical liberalism is "conservatism."

WTF he had Steve bannnon on a big guest well certainly can be billed as such, wtf you looking for with the tick tock the fucking rapture.

If you listen to Hannity, Cernovich, /leftypol/ larpers (whanon, meganon, etc.), you are a dumb fucking nigger from T_D.

To be fair classical liberalism would be considered far right by much of the left

Well it's working. Your talking and posting about it....

If they had big news they would just break it right then. This is just going to bw some stupid shit and the ticking is to hype it up and draw ratings. They seriously arent going to sit on big news. Hannity is just in it for the money.

Reminds me tim dot com nothing burger

he is probably a shitposter and lucking this thread now

Yes, true.
It's all liberalism, though. We're infected by revolutionary politics. Progressivism and "conservatism," both liberalism.

>Taking people who post on Twitter seriously.
This is why people think politics a joke now.

Who honestly likes Sean Hannity? Ive never liked him since the Bush years

And amerisharts always fail for the bait. Be it pizzagate, shooting false flag, pedophiles in Hollywood, niggers, da joos, cheeto president, anything. Meanwhile fed still exists. Goyest of goys.

t minus 7 what?

t minus 7 tick tocks..... obviously

meanwhile people still think you influenced our election.

Carlson's very entertaining, that's about it.
Reposting, since Hannity shouldnt be judged because of the format he's stuck with, being on a corporate globalist-owned tv network.
Hannity has to follow the "rules" but still manages to get info out there that NOBODY else on the network mentions. Due to the huge radio following he brings with him, he has to be able to say SOME of what people hear him talk about on the radio, but he's still gag-ordered. Wish he'd key-man-clause it already and take his followings ELSEWHERE, like to OAN which spends all day reporting nothing but straight news. I hate his TV show format too, but not his fault. (Murdochs.) Fox is nothing but opinion all day. How it passes for news is crazy.

James O'Keefe said it best: All the corporate faux "news" networks are BUBBLE GUM "journalism". Remember Food Lion's rotten meat being repackaged, caught by ABC and Diane Sawyer reported it? They got sued for airing it, as did other reporters digging for hidden truths. THAT was the beginning of the end of investigative news & journalism. Now it's NOTHING but entertainment. See Tucker C's popularity due to the ridiculous guests.

it means that his retarded talk radio show is going live

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=iP6XpLQM2Cs

Oh Norway, you cheeky bugger you.

>"Big day tomorrow, guys!!! Cernovich says so!!!"
>Nothing happens
>Well, the timeline must have changed! But there's definitely a happening coming soon!!!

This has been Sup Forums for the past year. When, if ever, will it end? Sup Forums, let me explain something - if something big really is to happen, you won't hear about it an advance on alt-lite Twitter or on Fox News.

Jesus Christ she has gotten fat as fuck, i had no idea

youtube.com/watch?v=e2UVDoFy_jQ

Nothing is going to happen

It's been a whole year and still nothing.

Vegas happened on Trumps watch and the bungled investigation aftermath.

Trump runs the FBI and even technically employs Mueller.

Vegas should have been the wake up call for everyone on the Trump train.

How old is she? Was it the wall or the kikes? She looks terrible.

This tick tock bullshit is so fucking cringey. He thinks he's some awesome and scary Bond villain or something.
>"hehehe now u die hillary, tick tock.............."

Why does hannity always get the exclusive interviews with trump and not Tucker. Maybe he really does know things, although I do agree this tick tock bullshit is annoying as fuck