91 Days thread

Who else enjoying this?

Corteo pretty much confirmed to either die or betray MC right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEZixzcQPyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>more FUNgo next episode
youtube.com/watch?v=rEZixzcQPyM

I wanna fuck him.

I wish they'd just reveal that Frate is MC's brother already. It's painfully obvious.

it's really good. it's a lot like baccano without the sense of humor or the non-linear plot.

but i don't really care about that since baccano wasn't funny and is kind of overrated imo

Yeh. The setting and story is really cool.
Also the OP makes me cum buckets every time

What gangsta should have been. When o saw the trailer I expected bad people doing bad things but it turned into x-men instead about the special people being treated unfairly compared to normal people

Joker game was pretty good too but the individual story of the spies never really came together into one solid plot line

This show is good so far

>What gangsta should have been. When o saw the trailer I expected bad people doing bad things but it turned into x-men instead about the special people being treated unfairly compared to normal people
>Im an idiot who doesn't look descriptions of shows that interest me

Cute.

I watched all the PVs. Yes there were tags or whatever the fuck they were called but who knew how big a part of the plot it would be. I wanted black lagoon 2: bad people doing bad things.

If it were just about the handymen and the whore running their business while being around absolutely cuhrazy gangsta motherfuckers it would have been better imo

>Im an idiot who doesn't look descriptions of shows that interest me

Will Shuka's budget for this show turn to peanuts before this ends?

More like
>I'm a guy who watched the PVs and got his hopes up only to be disappointed

You're still not changing my point you fucking idiot. PVs tell you fucking nothing about the plot of a show. Stop being fucking retarded getting mad at expecting something different from a show when you didn't even properly look into it.

So yes
>>Im an idiot who doesn't look descriptions of shows that interest me

BUT WILL THE LASAGNA HAVE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF BUTTER

>mfw this comes into play if/when Don Orco gets assassinated

Were there anymore relationship charts made? Only saw one from eps 1 and 2.

>the butter is poisoned

>being a dick to chefs about lack of butter
> actually has a condition that if he doesn't eat enough butter he dies
>Almost all chefs deliberately lower their lasgna's butter content to slowly kill orco
>all orchastrated by fango

is he the masterchef all this time?

pic related

Have you not been in the previous threads? We've already debunked this.

barbero looks just like avilio's father

>Serpente
>actually dead
>not the mastermind behind this whole thing

The OP is amazing. Overall the show is pretty good. I can't wait for the reveal that Corteo was the 4th man

I think we'll get the bloody lasagna

Corteo sent the letter right?

Don't think so. How'd he get those names if he got tangled with the mafia at the same time Avilio did?

Yeah.

He isn't. He serves as a parallel to Angelo's dead brother.

10/10 aoty