First for Beloved

>a fat pig loves another fat pig
Fucking pottery.

Thank you best girl

Will Mikanfags EVER recover?

>Hiyoko got even prettier
>Mikan got even sluttier

PIG FUCKERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

What is this, Amensia: A Machine for Pigs?

>Luffy in drag

He knows that everything would went to shit.

Reminder that the only reason anons's think Imposter is Mikan's beloved is because he showered her with love and she offered to be his sex slave.

She'll quickly forget about him the minute Junko gets her despair infected hands on her.

>Impostor revelaed best character
>Hajimecuck still triggered by Juzo

If Naegi is the Hope counterpart to Junko, is Komaru the Hope counterpart to Mukuro?

What was Junko doing before this?
having /ss/ with elementry schoolers?

What does this expression convey?

Her smile is cute! CUTE!

Lust for despair sister.

I don't see it.

The denial commences.

If Junko was a futa, do you think Mukuro would beg to get fucked by her?

Trash. Like Togami and Junko described her as.

If UDG is anything to go by, then yeah.

If you're that buttblasted then feel free to screencap my post to prove me wrong should it not happen in future episodes.

Well he's right. Junko will make her forget.

dem dis pair of thighs

>I came from my sister trying to kill me

The denial is real.
I can't wait for you to get BTFO you'll forget about your dirty pig waifu and fall into despair so hard you'll never be able to recover from it.

Sisterlust

Imagine getting your dick squeezed between those thighs.

>buttblasted
About what? I don't care who it is she's fucking.

I NEED MORE MUKURO ARGHHHH

About how Imposter won't be her beloved in future episodes because she's only doing it for attention.

This is already more Mukuro than you've ever gotten before.

She's a big girl

(You)

So who is my dad?

Komaru represents normal/boring people and the power of friendship, not hope

STOP BEING SO CUTE

Twogami

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

Hajime, even if he denies it and says it was all Izuru.

Why all the fuss about Mikan and Twogami?
It's actually good if it's Twogami to some extent, because it means she actually had someone who gives a shit about her for the first time in her crappy life, instead of Enoshima who would of been using and abusing her...

But honestly, we're jumping the gun. Mikan was happy because someone treated her with kindness, she acts the same to Hinata when he's kind to her (her action to undress is because she thinks it will make people 'forgive / like' her due to being forced to do it by bullies). She just wants someone who sees her as a person.

She deserves some happiness and someone to help her overcome her shit abuse.

Nothing is confirmed anyway. Mikan/Izuru or whatever would still be more possible than Nanami/Izuru.
Well, Izuru x chair would be more possible than IzuruxNanami at this point, so it's not saying much...
Sorry, Nanami~

What is hopeman planning?

>no condom please

A mix of Izuru and Twogami.

Imposter Izuru

Even if that turned out to be true I wouldn't care. Still I think you're in denial. Mikan did ride that pork dick and there's nothing you can do about it.

I can see the essays now.

>tfw thinking of naegi

At this rate, we probably get to see the the first meeting between Junko and Monaca and the moment that "The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History" began in despair arc.

Hijacking Junko

why do you care so much about shipping

are you a teen girl?

He probobly already got despaired by Junko as soon as he got suspended.

Oh they finally acknowledged it

So is he coming back?

So lewd, but I'd still make her my wife.

The main problem is that Mikanfags self-insert as a cooler character like junko or hajime

No sane, healthy and rational person would self-insert as oinkoink. I mean do you even see hifumi art? It's like being forced into a degrading r-18 punishment if a girl is paired with him

The only thing I'm in denial about is Chiaki getting a happy end.

Seeing how she turned out theres no doubt she had an abusive lover. junko makes sense.

So who will Ibuki be with?

>survives a helicopter crash

Twogami is the better and cooler Togami though.

>Episode start with Mitarai scene
Is he the next one to die on next Future episode?

Mukuro's fashion is better

Her shit music

I NEED MORE
I THOUGHT A SMILE WOULD BE ALL I NEEDED. BUT NOW I WANT MORE

And here I thought she says
>I sucked 10 dicks.

Souda

Souda-Mioda son will be Smiouda

I HAD TO TEACH FOR SIX MONTHS TO NORMAL PEOPLE
YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND MY FUCKING DESPAIR

I think it's more like she was always from the students she formed a bond with. Or i don't know.

[bullying intensifies]

>not teruteru's dick was this big

Friendly Reminder

So now it makes perfect sense to why she would kill Ibuki and that other girl.

Big
Fat
Horse
Cock

I only liked about half of this episode. All the shit with animator just didn't interest me. It's like they forgot to give him a backstory so they shoehorned it into this episode so you would be ready for his inevitable death in the next Future episode..

Junko (and the rest of class 78 I suppose) appearing and Izuru happening is really all that matters. Overall this episode is just a stepping stone. The real shit is on the horizon.

Animator's incoming death is good news, so it's confirmed he's not Hopeman in disguise

He mentions he doesn't have enough time... why? He knows something bad is coming...

Teaching to normies is hard work, y'know?

The decundtruction of the anime artists of anime

I hope Komaeda comes back and does some bullshit, and hopefully meets with Naegi so the entire school gets inches from getting swallowed by a blackhole of hope before they part ways.

I wonder why they can't contact him though. You think he's possibly stalking Junko, because he already knows her deal?

Mukuro is CUTE and does NOT smell!

WE ZERO NOW

>all that shit with animator
They gave him the perfect amount of screentime. I was worried about full episode to him. It was a great fucking episode all through out.

Remember: enjoy the journey, not the destination.

Where do I sign up to get bullied

This is important to me

kinda sad she spent six MONTHS with the reserve course class yet didn't form a stronger bond with them. then again she actually had to teach instead of fuck around

Amen.

All I see is Ryota.
What are you talking about?

Words of true wisdom

For being a spy, he sure doesn't know martial arts to protect himself. Kind of half-baked.

Official site updated.

Why? All i see is the impostor.

I knew it. Mitarai and Imposter are bros.

What a hopelessly disgusting sister.

That destructive hope. He's really lucky he escaped Junko's despair.

Good work, user.

HA HA

TIME FOR DESPAIR

Best couple, everyone go home