You will never be able to unwatch Big Order

>you will never be able to unwatch Big Order

Don't open up this wound. It hurts too much.

Hurts like smooth jazz?

how bad could it be?

Is the OST out already?

Take a trainwreck and multiply it with a crashed airplane.

I wish I could go back in time and prevent myself from watching this trainwreck

People's standards for what constitutes a trainwreck have got far too loose.

Is it worse than magical warfare?

How is Big Order not a trainwreck? Every episode has a new plot hole, it makes no goddamn sense, and the anime's production is half-assed

I haven't even watched it yet

mahou sensou was good you fag ;_;

Why would I want to? Anime of that season, easily.

Big Order just tries too hard to have too many twists and crazy characters. It's not good, but it takes a lot more than an anime just not being good to be a trainwreck. Idiots that haven't seen enough to know what a proper one is like throw the term around far too quickly.

Never watched it, convince me to watch or not watch it.

Fish gun!

Then tell us, oh enlightened user, what anime do you consider to be trainwrecks?

You have my attention.

Something like Wizard Barristers

Qualidea Code looks like a contender this season

Anybody ever pick the manga back up? Wonder if it ends the same.

Also ribbon ears the best.

Did you enjoy 11eyes?

New chapter just came out btw.

ZOMG TEH REI!11!!!!

>not blood related

Sorry, see above.

>Also ribbon ears the best.
The most useless character.

Wow, just wow.

The cutest.

I so regret picking up the manga. At least the anime's first ep was good and it ends even if it was shit.

I give up on it actually.

>she turns into a cunt

>Anybody ever pick the manga back up?
I did, I like how when I upload a chapter more people just unsubscribe because they can't handle how bad it is. Cracks me up every time.

I absolutely don't question why Eiji, Franc and Hatori are so infatuated with Sena. She's one hell of a babe.

You can't even imagine. But at least she not useless, she actually becomes her own character.

When will Esuno let someone else write for him while he just draws cute girls? He can start something interesting but he just can't keep it going or finish it at all.

Also Edgy goes yandere. And in v9 Hiiragi is so disgusted with him he'd rather fail in saving the world that accept help from him. I really like how other characters catch up to the fact that Eiji is a piece of shit, like Dazaifu abandons him for example. V8 is so much better than v7. Not saying it's "good" but stuff actually happens.

Want to point out that he "start something interesting" in Mirai Nikki, not in this manga. Then he ripped it off along with all other manga Big Order rips off.

If she didn't like him she wouldn't have slept with him in the anime so either she's lying or the anime stuff didn't give a fuck.

That's a big order

At least the OP song was good

For you.

Except Esuno can't draw for shit.

Is it as horrible as Coppelion?

No. Shit actually happens in Big Order

It was funny as hell unlike some other crap this season.

The OST is bonus for the BDs so uploads probably never.

>Merely putting on an act

Yeah, fuck having a dedicated loving person like you.

That was anime original so that has no bearing on the manga. You would know this if you actually read it and saw it never happened there.

What's the point of "canon" in Big Order?

Great, then does that mean he'll forcefully mind rape her to make her go back to how she used to be?

Is this good to watch for shits and giggles? Or just boring trainwreck crap?

Maybe? He has no qualms about mind-controlling her (or Rin again even after everything which is pretty vile). But actually being able to do it is the problem, Sena is much smarter than him.
Sena's explanation actually makes sense since he acts so terrible without regard for Sena's own wishes too. He's like Emiya, but instead of "be a hero" his ideal is "be a loving brother".

>for shits and giggles?
Absolutely. Some people find it amazing in that way.

To prevent dumb statements like

good thing I read the manga and knew how terrible it was
so I didn't watch the anime
but I cannot unread the manga

I didnt think translators would pick up this shit again

It's such a train wreck it makes mirai nikki seem cogent and thoughtfully plotted.

And mirai nikki makes code geass and guilty crown seem cogent and thoughtfully plotted.

I feel the same. Fortunately I stopped watching at episode 7. Aren't you immensely jealous of me?

> don't spend time translating something good, translate Big Order instead

>Sena's explanation actually makes sense
>actually taking Esuno's hackneyed writing seriously
This is the same issue Mirai Nikki had in which we were suppose to sympathize with Yuki despite all the terrible things he had done up to that point and it got so bad that I winded up rooting for his fucking bully and the terrorist. Here we're suppose to think Eiji is somehow wrong for putting his sister above others when all we can see here is that his sister was apparently this crazy cunt and everyone else is also equally as crazy, the only thing we can possibly blame him for is just being retarded which isn't really a plot point its just how bad the writing is. I can definitely see why the anime went the alternative route, even though it was also shitty, because with one volume left this definitely feels like he's padding shit out so he made yet another stupid twist.

That's true, I can't unwatch it because I've never watched it to begin with.

>his sister was apparently this crazy cunt
She kid of explains why her worldview changed so dractically.
As bad is it is, I got invested in the characters for some reason, I just find it very fascinating how Eiji is such a piece of shit (and he's probably such a scum because the writing is bad).

You know, it is interesting in a way that she would have a negative reaction to essentially being forced to live a life pretending to be something she's not due to her brother not thinking about how she felt (even though he was just a kid at the time and didn't know anything about the repercussions of his actions) despite how much he tried to make her happy during that time period. Of course this begs the question if Sena was evil from the get go and actually wanted to destroy the world and Eiji stopped her unknowingly thinking she didn't know what she was doing or if her "true self" stems from the realization that she was essentially mindraped for so long as her brother continued on with this farce (even though he himself didn't actually know he caused it until later). By the hands of another author this could be an interesting subversion but it's just more bad writing on top of bad writing.

Let's just say she was always evil though the difference between then and now is that while she did for Eiji's benefit she's currently wants to kill him though according to spoilers from an user reading the current chapters she's actually a good girl at heart which I hope isn't true.

>this could be an interesting subversion but it's just more bad writing on top of bad writing.
Oh my God, I'm gonna be so dissappointed with the endind because it's just gonna hit me with shittiest Esuno ending possible.

CARLOS!

The OP song was good. And the intro in Hungarian. That's about it.

I'm guessing this plot point goes nowhere in the manga

What do you think?

Well, that lewder version of the scene is anime original in the first place.

I like how whatever Sena said to her brother is apparently so bad, we're not allowed to read it. Any ideas what could it be?

A deconstruction of the bro-con genre

A deconstruction of the jazz fusion genre