Loaths any girl who isn't a virgin or even knows what sex is

>loaths any girl who isn't a virgin or even knows what sex is
>would immediately whore themselves out if they became a cute girl

DEFEND YOURSELF Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/username/SSNP-Chan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's wearing two swimsuits for extra effective dicking protection.

Well most of Sup Forums hates itself so there's that

if I became a cute girl I would just play video games or record myself stepping on eggshells and make thousands upon thousands of dollars

I can't help but laugh at girls who are still losers, it takes dedication to fuck life up on easy mode

I'm not a purity fag, I love sluts. But then again I don't think I would whore myself if I became a 2d grill

Why does she wear 2 pairs of panties?

I'm addicted to dick smell. It can't be helped.

Why not?

Girls can orgasm ten times in a row if railed long and hard enough, wouldn't you want to know what that feels like?

i'd rather be an ugly dude than an ugly chick

see
She's just that pure.

men can do this too, it just takes some practice and self-control. plenty of women have never had an orgasm, can you say the same of men?

it's pretty hard to be an "ugly chick" when if you look hard enough any starved enough man would fuck anything that moves

>Girls can orgasm
lol

getting fucked =/= being able to make money by just looking pretty

I wouldn't. Even the most disgusting hambeasts get men to care for them. The ugliest men are doomed.

And with cosmetics its easy for an ugly girl to manage to at least look average.

The first part isn't true.

if this is true, then why is "spinster" bad, but "bachelor" good?

Loathe, OP. The word is loathe. Become an fucking hero.

Nobody ever says that. Men who don't get laid are pretty much considered the bottom of society by the world of normals.

If I woke up as Maki one day, I'd make it my goal to host a 1000 man bukkake and see if I could fill a bathtub. And then get quadruple penetration in that bathtub. Think I could do it?

I only like my sluts in eroge and doujinshi. Whenever it's revealed that some girl isn't a virgin in my manga/anime/vn or whatever I instantly think less of her.

you can make money by getting fucked, what's the problem here?

Another pure maiden.

But neither of those describe me.

I was responding to the ability to
>just play video games or record myself stepping on eggshells and make thousands upon thousands of dollars

I'm not taking about getting laid, but being able to find someone to take care of you. Do you really think that
>Even the most disgusting hambeasts get men to care for them

An unmarried woman is more stigmatized than an unmarried man

I'm too obsessed with my ideal to whore myself out. If I turned to a cute little girl I would probably enjoy teasing a lot, but I'd keep my virginity at all costs.

>projecting nonsense
This is obvious bait.

Plenty of ugly girls make a ton of cash recording fetish videos and selling them for loads
Face it, in modern times if you aren't born as an otherwise talented or wealthy male you're in for a shit life. Everyone would be rolling as female if they had a choice.

And a virgin man is more stigmatized than any other demographic except pedophiles.

>Plenty of ugly girls make a ton of cash recording fetish videos and selling them for loads
name one

>loaths any girl who isn't a virgin

I used to be like that until I had sex with a few different girls. It was then I realized that, in reality, everyone is a slut to some degree and the past really doesn't matter that fucking much.

Everything related to sexuality for me is very much defined by the world of 2D, the only real part is my penis. What I think about sexuality must not be rated by the standards of 3D and the real world, doing so would be stupid.

>playing the victim olympics
sorry i struck a nerve, virgin

>it just takes some practice and self-control
Anal vibrators help _a lot_.

Its fine, so long as you admitted to losing the argument.

Cool.

>Men who don't get laid are pretty much considered the bottom of society by the world of normals

Reality check: Nobody actually cares about mundane stuff like that enough for it to actually matter. They're too busy thinking about themselves. Don't let something stupid like that get to you.

I know this is hard to believe, OP, but more than one person browses Sup Forums.

Fuck off normalshit

Tell me Sup Forums, why does she wear 2 panties?!

this made me laugh more than it should have

Only two. It's only you, my bots and me here

>using virgin as an insult on Sup Forums

So she can strangle you with one pair and make you shut the fuck up for asking dumbass questions.

Tell me Sup Forums, why does he use a name?!

Because he's a newfag.

desuarchive.org/a/search/username/SSNP-Chan/

I could think of a few
>gingers
>blacks
>palsied twits
>refugees
and of course
>virgin pedophiles

nah, if I was a cute girl I'd just do cosplay and stream games for ez white knight money

>tfw no gf

c'mon, user. if they could make a mainstream movie like 40year old virgin and have the character be endearing, normals don't seem to mind

>quadruple penetration
Where is hole #4, user?

mouth, two in the pussy, ass. fucking casuals can't DVP.

>blacks
>stigmatized
lol where do you live? American media worships niggers
>refugees
European media worships rapefugees

pull your head out of your ass sometime

lads why is maki so cute

meant to reply to

I can't picture what position would make this possible unless someone had 2 dicks, or was an amputee

I'm far from normal, I'm the kind of person that faps to loli and owns lewd figures. Sex just isn't the huge deal that some people make it out to be.

Jokes on you, I will be a turbo lesbian I became a cute girl

Who cares about media?
As someone living in Germany, near Munich, there are tons and tons of people looking down on immigrants.

1 under you, 1 behind you, 1 on top of you.

I live in South America and from what I've seen of US/European media, it seems to be the opposite. Here, we don't really like blacks that much, but koreans even less

But what if balls are touching?

so someone has 2 dicks then?

Well, 1 obviously in front of you, fucking your mouth. I assumed user was asking about the logistics of have 3 in only 2 of your holes.

>happens to buy a few figs
>totally not normal im so quirky XD

>living in Germany, near Munich, there are tons and tons of people looking down on immigrants.
You're so full of shit it's not even funny
pic related

If even the slightest modicum of what you claim is true, then you worthless krauts would actually be doing something about it imstead of making shitty posts on a Zimbabwean Farming forum

if they felt the need to make that sign, it's because most people don't welcome refugees

Whatever you say. I was just trying to make some people feel less insecure about something I was very much insecure about myself.

t. özman from Turkey

There's a difference between looking down on someone and caring enough to "do" something about them.

Obviously there are also tons of people like that.
Both sides exist.
I just see the hating side more since I'm at a school where immigrants are very present.
And well, there are quite many stupid people at that school.

>phoneposter
>Sup Forumstard
>only argument is a cherrypicked image
>doesn't even live in germany and gets his news off Breitbart
why am I not surprised

Some picture is not proof of anything in the slightest.

t. cuckold

Oh of course I forgot
>shitty Sup Forums memes
Fuck off already

I would kill myself just for one night with Maki.

No i wouldn't.

This. Maybe it's actually easier not to demonise wanting to fuck a lot when you don't want to, contrary to what you'd think? Managing not to be slut isn't some great achievement, it's just what you'd do anyway.

I just want to turn on easy mode

I'm pretty sure it's double standards.

>butthurt kraut
If you want us to stop shitting on you for being weak cucks you can start by not being weak cucks

Seriously, libtards have probably doomed the entire continent with their unbelievable stupidity.

do you really think I care what some alt-right dual digit IQ buzzword spouting low life who quotes himself on an anime imageboard thinks of me?

Sup Forums posters really are some of the dumbest people around, tossing words like "cuck" at every opinion they don't agree with.

Above: Fascism destroying an entire continent
Below: Some nigs sitting on the ground

You'll be having happenings every two weeks until your pathetic country is no more, lefttard. Enjoy the Sharia, the no go zones, the riots, the killings; it's all going to get worse. And then they'll be able to vote in their Islamists; it's going to trigger you so badly when your feminist values get trampled. And remember, it'll all be your fault. You're too stupid to live.

>lefttard
nice projection

fuck off back to your containment board