Meghan Markle quits TV show, will announce her engagement to Prince Harry by Christmas

why are (((they))) making Harry marry a mulatto American spinster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ha2yvy4RbTY
youtube.com/watch?v=MukUuxnN3qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think somebody is forcing him?

they require a "diverse" princess di.

Canadian

he could have any fit dame he wants -- he chose a half black 38 yr old divorcée? a conniving american actress

Idk, why the fuck does anyone care about some royal nobodies

She is really hot, yes; HOWEVER, she is a 36 year old divorced spic, he is a 33 year old Prince.

Good luck with that, Harry.

Wow you're not kidding either.

He's actually getting sloppy seconds roastie. That's so beta

She probably can't even give him children. And if by some miracle they managed to have kids, they'd probably be downsie

I don't care, but it's fascinating to think about being the most eligible man in the WORLD and marrying a 36 year old conniving minority?? w t f

If they had kids, theoretically the King could be black one day.

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=ha2yvy4RbTY
Royalty worship is pathetic

>the Royal Family will include quadroons
I'm American and this feels like a loss

She probably lets him sleep around "behind her back" in exchange for being the fucking future queen of England.

>future queen of england
That's Kate Middleton

It's extremely unlikely, but still an unsettling thought

oh, yeah... Well, she gets to be a literal princes than, I think, lol.

They will sacrifice her like they did diana.

ewww What is wrong with you island niggers

She’s fucking ugly and her mom is a sheboon not to mention she isn’t royal blood, she is a commoner, actually she is a sub-commoner^tm
I came up with it first u fux

>implying Prince Tyrone wont chimp out and shoot William, George and the girl baby so he can be KANG

>ladies and gentlemen, introducing Prince DeAndre

>dat heli landing pad on his head
So he is Charles son after all.

exactly.
EITHER he has serious mommy issues (understandable given his ho of a mom) OR he is a complete cuck who think love will cover all

Wonder if she has been Weinsteined ?

>British "Royalty" getting Blacked

First trashy common roasties and now niggers. Rest in peace, brits. lmao.

agreed.

balding is inherited on the X chromosome

god bless that white beauty.

Harry should tell them to fuck off, and marry who he wants. If he marries an American, she should be white (and preferably of ANGLO decent).

This is just the Royal establishment virtue signalling.

This user knows

spic, dude shes half black

rumor is she is CRAZY in the sack, shes fucked her way to a career in Hollywood, and is def a roastie.

Harry never had any chance of taking the throne and there's a good chance he'll end up out of the Royal picture altogether

one of her parents won an Oscar

On behalf of the U.S., I'm sorry
She's bland and ugly as hell

>moves to California when

Who fucking cares?

She's hot and he's royalty with zero responsibilities to this world.

Get a life.

B R O W N Q U E E N

why the fuck can't Harry date high society broads like his brother?

Thank God he's not the crown prince.

I wouldn't even have an issue with a nice, white American girl being Queen of England

Harry is a lot like Edward VIII minus the fash. There's a good chance

HHAHAAH ROYAL FAMILY will have shit blood

for like lighting or some shit, won an Oscar, look at whats going on in (((Hollywood))) right now, those awards shows are an exercise in narcissism

He has very weak genetics, bald at 20, hairs like scrotum hairs, red and ugly face. So it's a good thing his kids will be nogs.

I have no idea! Harry always seemed more down to earth, but shes a fucking gold digger if there ever was one

>marrying a used up roastie LeL

>a ginger male
>black

Can't tell who is getting the worst deal here.

>Do you think somebody is forcing him?
Yes. I came across a blog that was specifically about European Royals and in a post written in 2010 they said that Queen Elizabeth was going to make Harry marry a Black woman. I have searched high and low to find that blog again and so far no luck, but I never forgot that.

Also, I bet you that William will abdicate and Harry will become King and his mulatto child will inherit the throne. All part of the globalist evil agenda to destroy White Christian Western Civilization.

One or both of Meghan's parents are Jewish, so there is that too.

I thought it was just 4 people at first kek.

the absolute state of bong kingdom

What a patrician image. She was my first crush

>implying the baby girl won't have a sex change and then marry tyrone to become the most diverse royal couple ever

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE ROYALTY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

He could literally have any nubile 10/10 16 year old on earth, and he willingly chooses a 38 year old black ghetto trash divorcee. Only a complete and total cuckold of the highest caliber would give up a harem of teenage girls for a literal cobwebbed wog spinster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm guessing it's because after the birth of William's kids Harry realized he was never going to be king. That's why he stopped caring

The jury is still out for me, I still think the other ginger fella is still in the running

Cue Paparazzi....

Laughing SO HARD at Harry from London right now

Genetics are going to be a bitch for Harry's kids

if he's going to go for a conniving American gold digging actress, go a little younger and FAR hotter and white

lol rich people already do eugenics

That's tall for a woman

Countdown to her being tragically killed driving through a tunnel starts... now....

William married a gold digger too. Kate took a gap year after high school and chose his college over a higher ranked college she got into, because she was obsessed with him

It was never a white man's world. All whites came from that one same little spot in Europe no one gives a shit about. The only way you'll have a white nation is if you go back in inbreed the way you should.

they probably do not care that much since harry is not of the royal bloodline anyway.

this. surprise surprise william and kate had a boy then a girl. shocking! lol

In the past, whenever a prince express interest in marrying poorly the king would lock him away until he reconsiders. Beta princes aren't new, but royalty used to protect their genetic legacy.

to be fair we've had a jew prime minister and a 1/8 indian prime minister like over 150 years ago.

A few years ago some semi-negress married into one of the landed gentry families (think it was pic related's son), and the guy's mother made the headlines for being bigoted and racist

Do you think royals have any idea of the potential social implications of their actions? Just look at what happened in the 1930s with another American female...

The ones who are most against 'marrying out', both in terms of race and class, are those who might be called 'middle class' or 'upper class'. Those with big country homes they can barely afford to keep, and a pretense to maintain

If William abdicates, then his first born will take the throne. The son of the heir comes before the brother, also the son of the king comes before the brother.

So what? Kate is beautiful and is giving him good looking kids with strong genes.

He'll never be his chad brother William

t. 3rd generation mulatto peasant

Oy

>If William abdicates, then his first born will take the throne.
Really? I always assumed that if William abdicated that it would delete his entire family line from being able to inherit the throne. Thanks for educating me. Now knowing this, I don't know what Harry's reasoning would be if he married Meghan. His entire life he dated blonds, now he might get engaged to a Black woman. I don't understand. But I am positive there is an evil globalist agenda behind it.

He was the spare not the heir. He can fuck what he likes.

>royalty with zero responsibility

That is the type of thinking that lead him here. He could have married an Anglo noble and still fucked whoever he wanted on the side. Even if this chick was some North African royalty or something it wouldn't be as bad but he is going double whammy.

>that burnt out hippie is British gentry
I did not know about this

>He can fuck what he likes.
Yes, but for the sake of the royal family he should marry someone respectable.

Shes marrying into the British royal family. She ain't going anywhere.

>"They go up on these.. thrones and takes SHIT!"
Top kek, fucking Alex Jones.

Disraeli converted to Christianity and was based though.

The poor man, how will he survive. Harry is a fucking party animal he doesn't want some 18 year old virgin who doesn't want to be tied up and fucked in the ass on the reg. Maybe if any of you had any sexual experience you wouldn't be so retarded.

>a post written in 2010 they said that Queen Elizabeth was going to make Harry marry a Black woman
you've got to find that post man

Williams daughter will inherit before Harry does too.

british royal family will convert to islam in the next 10 years
thats, why

screencap this

>old
>divorced
>negro
>catholic
>slut
Only makes sense if Harry is a faggot and needs to hire a fake wife.

you know thats is their end goal right? complete inversion. its the bottom triangle. zion is the top triangle. build yourself up while tearing the rest down + confuse them, point them in the wrong direction and give them tools that will break. this is how the weak fight. passive aggressive.

he's a total nutcase, but in a kind of amusing way
this is him at his most normal

youtube.com/watch?v=MukUuxnN3qc

>horse face

Prince George will be a pussy slayer with several children so there will never be a Queen Charlotte

Why is it usually DeAndré? Why not just André? That looks and sounds much better.

>That fat butler
What a fucking disgrace

bc harry's father is the car driver of his slutty mom.

That's how kangz name their children

she's a quarter black and 36. you are forgetting he is a party boy. his brother already has three heirs, why does harry need to cramp his style with kids?

>that fat fuck for a butler
>completely disorganized office
he is pretty charming though

leaf you have the royal family on all your money and half the streets in leafland are named elizabeth or george. do you srsly not know how succession and titles work?