When did you realize that following God and Christ is the way?

When did you realize that following God and Christ is the way?

There's a big war going on and it's spiritual not physical. The fight for your soul occurs at every waking moment. All this degeneracy across the globe is made to push you away from God and his light.

The biggest lie ever perpetuated by the world is that the devil doesn't exist. He tempts you at every corner and influences you to give into thoughts of fear, hate, and violence.

These push you further away from the divine source. Know your Lord and you shall always have a direct connection to our creator who loves us.

I pray that all you brothers see the light one day!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude what

Go away Jesus nobody wants you,

Praise Kek. Jesus is a false idol.

Jews hate Jesus so much, and at the same time, embraced 1666 Zabatai Zevi. How can jews have embraced a guy promoting blood incest orgies, and total state of sin, and at in the past, killed a miracle man talking about love and forgiveness?

Jesus is the real thing.

DUMB KIKES. DAY OF THE ROPE CANT COME SOON ENOUGH

There is a spiritual war. It is between virile and masculine chad natsocs, and effeminate egalitarian anti-racist virgin christcucks. It is a war for the future of the white race. If natsocs win, white become masters and lead humans to new heights of high culture. If christcucks win, the world is destroyed in a flood of Africans overpopulated by Christian charities and missionaries, and humans devolve into pavement apes as nuclear reactors decay and eventually the entire world is permanently destroyed, eradicating all known life in the universe.

Magic isn't real, you retard. No matter how much you want him to be real your imaginary friend will always be imaginary.

>2017
>LGBT faggots promoting transfaggotry, gay kids twerking live and pigfucking
>NSDAP must pick a fight with Christians, they are the true enemy!!!!!

Not in a million years, faggot

*praise molochs in the shadows and sacrifice a goyim kid to prep the bull behinds u*

Why the fuck do you need Jesus to become redpilled? I hate this meme. The only way forward, the only way to become truly redpilled and truly free is to abandon the church and your childfucking priests.

Started about a year ago. Fully committed mentally to it about a month or two ago. Not baptised or anything yet.

The church is needed to restore cultural order.
If you can't see this you are either a PICKLE RICKKKKKK fedora faggot or blind

My soul is not yours or your gods, this holds no sway over me.

Nothing like the Christian God can exist. This idea of an omnisicent, omnipotent, eternal being. It flies in the face of any reasonable metaphysics. I believe it's possible that Christians actually do commune with a divine spirit, and even that Jesus may have been divine, but their God is not what they think he is. He is just one of many, if anything, and no God is omnipotent.

REMOVE MOLOCH

KEK WILLS IT

Religion is a good reason to get into the pants of children.

i realized after seeing what was going on in the world and how it shows the end times talked about in the bible.

It's hilarious and sad at the same time that all these edgy kids pretend to become religious only because they see it as a "counter culture". Choose your own path and your own destiny you fucking cucks.

>My soul

Why are anti-Christians so arrogant? You can really tell the left wing brainwashing is having an effect when everyone thinks that the ultimate source of infallible mortality is themselves.

t. Brainlet and soulet

All pedo faggots must be named and exposed publicly

there's no proof that the tangible universe isn't the only one existent

LGBT is a Christian phenomena. It comes from the Christian assumptions of universal human value and so on. All of modernity is just the humanist ethos of Christianity secularized. Natsoc is a total alternative to modernism/Christianity, so it must fight both.

>LGBT is a christian phenomena
>Literally killed faggots in the past

This.

We should all seek God and join a church to not only gain salvation but restore order in the West from (((them))).

I am not anti, and my morals are of my own, they do not stem from a single piece of historical fiction.
Cease evangelizing and most will have no problems with you.

>Jesus himself specifically forbade sodomy
>"LGBT is a Christian phenomena"

>my morals are of my own

Retard confirmed. Nobody comes up with their own morals, they are taught.

IM PICKLE RICKKKKKKKKKKKK

No, LGBT usually forgave faggots and made them become priests, where they raped young boys, or sent them to a monastery where they fucked each other 24 hours a day.

Praise Jesus, son of God, my personal(And is for many willing) Lord and saviour.
God; who is the Lord of lords, God amongst gods.
Praise them and the holy spirit.
Call among them and one will be guided to the paths of virtue, and guided through even the darkest of paths and valleys in life.
One shall not walk alone with them in their willing wake.
Amen.

Literally every organisation that involves children has paedophiles (scout, cadets, schools). It's not exclusive to the Catholic church, no matter how much poltards try and push that narrative.

I don't need a God or religion. Fuck you and fuck your Jesus.

Typical Christian hostility. I never stated that I was made "preinstalled" with a moral code, it obviously formed over time from experiences.

So, you originated your own code of morality with no external sources or input whatsoever.

We're supposed to believe that?

Experiences given to you by god. But I get you don't believe that so that's ok, makes no matter to me. It matters to you however.

Big difference is that the church knows about it, and moves the pedophiles into new territory to re-offend, without ever notifying police.

What kind of order? Order importing shitskins? Order praising our destruction? I'll take chaos over that kind of "order".

>doesn't understand how ideas evolve

Modern western atheism is also Christian as well, funny enough. You won't understand this because you don't understand the fundamental philosophical positions of Christianity and how they have created all of the modern world.

This cannot be real...

Not your god.

You said that your morality was your own. It isn't. Nobody's is.

Honestly, actually read up on shit before espousing dumb shit on the internet to strangers, it's embarrassing.

Lol listen to this jewish nonsense.

The Catholic church specifically went out of their way to make homos into priests. This is historical fact.

Oh it's real. Except the pepe head is a photoshop.

I agree, user.
Dumb Kikes.

You presume a lot. I haven't even stated I was christian.

Your truth is the real truth and all others are false, correct?

FAKE

>evolve
Found your problem.

I think the spiritual normies believe the church and its traditional message of "Be A Pussy. Obey." is Christianity.
Pro Tip: long ago the church became as twisted on the truth as the media is these days, and for the same reasons.
If you are linked to the church though it's still better than being spiritually retarded.
It's not a matter of choice, picking what to believe. If it's true I can't help believing it.
Spirit quests convinced me that the spirit was real, further adventures convinced me of the creator.
Illuvitar created the theme. His choir played the music. Then he sent them into the new world where the music became matter and life to create and do his bidding.
The greatest amoungst the choir wanted his own music and his music opposed the creators theme. He had learned to love the void.
One third of the choir joined with with this rebellious theme for they loved the music and wanted it for their own. Two great musics clashed like a storm at sea.
But none except Illuvitar have seen the end of the music; and from this clash of themes something greater than either theme will arise. Something unexpected by any but Illuvitar.
That's what's going on.
And yeah, this is war.

They were desperate to get more priests, as they were hemorrhaging priests by the thousands during the heyday of pedophilia.

Apologies then. There are lots of indoctrinated drones here, whenever one brings up god I assume it is the semitic one.

>Ignoring reconquista
>Ignoring the christian faith in protecting the West against the turks
>Ignoring the struggle between communism and the christian faith
>Ignoring the fact that modernity is straight open cultural war against christianism

Come on, pickle ricks, stop this dumb stuff

BASED JEWS

I think to Catholics, they think they are Christians.

Even though they have no idea how to become Christians, or what the New Covenant is.

There is only one God over all mankind.

It is true. You can compare east Asian atheism with western atheism to see how western atheism is a branch of Protestantism. Richard Dawkins, for example, is just an extreme Protestant Christian. Unitarian universalist came from Protestant Christianity too, and it is essentially the same as the progressive left. You have to read some NRx and understand that modernity is quite literally Christian, philosophically, and only secular in name. Same way the middle ages was pagan and only Christian in name.

You have to look deeper than the surface to see this though.

Not to me.

>got cucked by the atheist meme when I was wee little, despite my parents trying to raise me Christian
>Until only 2 years ago I was still under the meme
>I have recently found faith, but still cant bring myself to believe in Christ, I want to but I would just be lying to myself in the belief
>Settle as a deist under the conclusion there is a higher power, but man kind does not know the truth of this power, but belief and good nature will please this power and reward you in accord to their plan.

No apologies needed I am christian you moron. I'm just telling you not to presume or assume. You obviously don't know me or have a good idea of why christians believe what they do so calling them indoctrinated drones is akin to me calling you decieved by satan. But enough about us. Read the gospels with an open mind. Indoctrination is literally NOT how to be saved.

Yes, there is a God, and He is over you. He will judge you.

There is nothing you can do to stop that judgment.

>Applying average sand-ape physiology, to the the literal embodiment of the Son of God.
>Not mememing.
Made me ponder.

And yet disciples and Romans were indistinguishable - as in the case of Paul.
What a weak bit of poison that pic is, losers who in the anti scientific evolution cult grasp at any straws.

The word “sodom” and “sodomites” is found in the King James Bible 53 times. So it is an important matter to God. The Bible does not take the issue lightly. Many people are going to be offended by this, but the Word of God is crystal clear on this subject. Many people will be offended because they've been wrongly taught by Hollywood and Godless television shows that homosexuality is acceptable and natural, but it is a vile sin. What you see on TV is a lie! What you hear in the music is a lie! This is an unpleasant subject, because sodomy is not pleasant. Homosexuality is disgusting, as the statistics show.
In Genesis 19:1-11 we read about a wicked group of sodomites who attempted to break down Lot's door and rape the angels from Heaven. When Lot pleaded with his neighbours in Sodom not to do wickedly by committing homosexuality, they accused Lot of judging them. We here this a lot today from the wicked world...

Just in case you haven't given up completely.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023

To any gaythiests are fagans in the thread If you blaspheme the Holy Ghost you can NOT ever be saved.

Matthew 12
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Homosexuals cling to the idea that the sin of Sodom was "inhospitality".

Well, men raping male strangers is inhospitable. Also very, very gay.

Christians are all closet homos with empowerment issues.

Trump woke me from my jewish induced slumber with his election shenanigans.

>For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Watch out your shipost on Sup Forums, God is watching

When God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, 2nd Peter 2:6 teaches that it was done as “AN EXAMPLE” of what God would do to the wicked in eternity, punishing them in the Lake of Fire forever!!! Sodom and Gomorrah shows us exactly what God thinks about sin, not just homosexuality, but all sin. I say this in love because I care about you. When you love someone, you don't look the other way while they self-destruct. Instead, you do what you can to warn, help and pray for them. I pray for my web visitors daily, that God would work in people's hearts to make an eternal difference. I want what's best for you! Homosexuality is of the Devil.

I care not for your "fire and brimstone"

Shalom brothers, I see that our tactics to destroy Christianity are working

it's a graven image they built to their evolution god. truly grave