How much does Lina Inverse impress you?

How much does Lina Inverse impress you?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/160586805
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's a very powerful mage in Slayers standards

wonder why she isn't more famous?

I don't remember.

She's very famous. Many know her as the dragon spooker, bandit killer, and enemy of all who live.

>Shitty tsundere
>Never actually wins the Gourry bowl after all the other contestants drop out
Not very much

she seems to be a character that should have been retired forever ago but the player just doesnt want to give her up and now the DM has to constantly invent more absurd otherworldly enemies to keep some semblance of challenge in the game.

I know her because of this

If I ever get a female pitying me enough to have my child - I'll name it Lina.
A boy would have to suck it up though.

she's a cunt who only gets any love because she's from an old anime. Had the series premiered in the 2000s you'd all be calling her the unlikable bitch she really is.

How does her uniform work? She has a yellow band around her chest, and then another one riding up her crotch. Is that supposed to be its own thing, or are the pieces seperate?

Every day I browse Sup Forums hoping for a Slayers thread. Thank you.

She's a bitch in Next and Try. She's more cutely spunky in the original. Well, except for the time she slapped Sylphiel.

Why is Lina so shit? She ruined the entire episode.

>You are truly worthy of the title of "Slayer"
Fucking really?

That line is from the book, although it's that gold dragon loser who says it and it's to both Goury and Lina hence way it's the Slayers not just the Slayer. And it's because Lina manages to defeat a Shabby without Giga slave not because she has to use Giga Slave fucking twice to defeat the same Shabby.

Light Novel Goury is the tightest shit.

I ship Zel/Lina because they canonically have great chemistry, and the rest of the canon pairings seem like they’re written in out of convenience more than anything else. I also think Zel/Lina works better because it’s not canon-explicit, and the implied relationship is way more fascinating to me.

This so much

I love how he is actually somewhat introspective at parts, rather than being a goober 100% of the time

vimeo.com/160586805

She's very famous, her name is like the boogyman for all bandits and people have been left terrified from hearing her name.

Why did she ditch her sword for the dagger in Next? That always seemed counterproductive.

Yeah, but she's not so everyone loves her. Just how things work around here. Naga best girl now and forever.

Does anyone remember that PSP game where you could have Lina Inverse and Keroro Gunsou team up together? You start in HOLY base from s-cry-ed?
Lina is cute and your strongest party member for a long time so maybe you're as interested as I am.

This is bait but you should still mix a bleach/ammonia smoothie in your stomach.

Small chested without being flat.
We need more of that.

This is your favorite body type

How much does Dio brando impress you?

Separate pieces meant to accentuate what little femininity she has.

Minmaxing

What show is comfier - Slayers or Inuyasha?

Slayers
>Hey look guys MORE BEES

Stopped somewhere near the start of Try, but here's something I wanna ask -- did they ever kill this faggot?

No, he just runs away and leaves everyone alone at the end

i like her

... but that's not my favorite face shape.

Did the LN age well?

It's about as readable as LNs usually are. So yes, go through it if you want the actual ending without the stupid shit Revolution/Evolution-R veered in to.

Lina is old and busted
Megumin is the new hotness

don't forget the no-breast demon,

>did they ever kill this faggot?
The big bad of the NES game is Zellas. They kill both her and Xellos, and do that even without Lina's help.

Mirror Naga (and Mirror Lina), maybe.

>one gag character