Household affairs

He's going to try to rape her, little does he know she'll just enjoy it

Plot is getting pretty good too

>gookshit

>(you)

I'm interested what the husband has to say after confirming his wife's affair antics.

I doubt he cares all that much

>implying he would even care.

And on the off chance he does, it's probably due to the principle of the thing, and not actually out of any love.

Hard to decide on who to root for though, the whore or the psychopath.

>gookshit

notice me sunbae

Fuck off with your gookshit smut

Is there a way (app/extensions) to remove unnecessary white space in gook's webstoons? Honestly everytime I want to read webtoons the white space always bugs me I ended up dropping it.

Why is this tagged as incest in sadpanda?

She's so cute.

I think the whore might be a closet psychopath. Have you seen the look she gets in her eyes sometimes?

>Yomanga shill so desperate to samefag and bump his shit thread.

Look how much gooks expect to be paid to "translate" gookshit.

80 Dollars for Server
20 Dollars for Raws
80 Dollars for Translation
50 Dollars for Typesetting

Some of that money must be used to hire gooks to shill for more money.

I haven't read this one in awhile. Has there been any hints as to why the husband ended up being an assassin?

I tried following this, but I think it's just not for me. The format feels like it draws out every scene way longer than it needs to be, and the characters all seem some combination of bland, unlikable, or psychologically broken. That's not a deal breaker in short bursts, but over the long term I just stop caring what happens to these people.

>The format feels like it draws out every scene way longer than it needs to be, and the characters all seem some combination of bland, unlikable, or psychologically broken.

Yeah, the korean stuff tends to read like a soap opera. I think these comics are marketed at normies anyways.

Pretty much this, I only really read it for the fucking but even that is shit and I don't fap to it. All the characters are horrible especially the "psssh nothing personal kid" husband. The Mc(chicken guy) assuming he's still Mc is a clingy faggot. The only likeable one right now is maybe the other guy that works at the company because it seems he's gonna stir shit up. Why are gooks so fucking shit at writing stories? Why do I keep reading them?

Why doesnt he just kill his wife and live with the redhead? At least she isnt a whore.
This manwhas fucking terrible the writing is godawful it only has a fanbase for the sex scenes

Chicken guy hasn't been the MC for a long time now. The genderbend chapter pretty much confirms this.

>Hard to decide on who to root for though
Nigga the only dude that has remained based through all this has been the husband. Chicken guy is a huge faggot, wife is a disgusting whore, redhead is just a creepy stalker that can't get me hard.
Husband is the one that might come across as a cold jerk but he's a good lad (as good as a serial killer can be).

Yes actually there was quite a bit of development on his origin. It also includes some borderline /ss/.

Reminder to not respond to the obvious samefags.

I'd let her rape me

Bullshit, him too?

You should only root for Husband killing everyone and fucking off to Fiji to live the live the way his mentor taught him.

>Chicken boy is a overconfident beta
>Wife is a dirty whore
>Redheard is an incompetent assasin and crazy stalker
>His foster mother is a psycho rapist.
>Blonde dude is just a pyscho who rejoices on his victim's suffering and dispair.

>one post por IP
Fuck off

>normies
Fuck off /r9k/.