Loli character is now superior in every way after a growth spurt

>loli character is now superior in every way after a growth spurt

LOLIFAGS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
poal.me/biw4ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you guys want to start trolling Mukurofags you can go ahead, I've finally started to come down from the high of seeing her.

>implying I'm mad

I waifu'd Hiyoko for the bantz and bullying. The fact that she could actually do some physical damage now just makes her better.

Yeah she improved a lot. But given Junko just arrived it does not matter.

>tfw you won't feel bad for beating and degrading her since she's not a child anymore
Thank God.

>that fucking outfit
>dat fucking ass
>those fuckING LEGS

I want to impregnate this rare Junko

growing so much in a short time means her bones must fucking hurt. poor girl.

why do you think she's suck a bully?

I wanna take her right there on the backseat.
And then be stabbed in my dick

I'm surprised Mukurou didn't faint from the mild despair Junko was feeling from her smell

You need to find out who took her womb first.

So does Hiyoko smell less like garbage now that she's grown up?

I wonder how he's going to feel when he remembers he killed the real Chiaki.

She smells even more due to more hair growing out of her now.

I've started to enjoy it as much as Mukuro does.

How will bully-kun approach a grown up Hiyoko?

>Only two crosshair reticle things

What does it mean?

less shitposting more cuteposting

Actually worst girl so it doesn't matter.

Not yet please. It will probably take at least one whole day before my high ends.

>Who was the girl you liked and then Izuru killed her?
>C H I A K I

>GAME OVER
>RESTART SIMULATION?

This kills the hope.

It means he's not full Izuru yet.

>less than 150 people posting after an episode release
Do people lurk a lot or do people legit not watch the animes?

Izuru has always had only two.

>Chisa didn't even try inspiring her class.

Why?

This episode kinda showed that Mukuro and Junko are more similar then i thought, they have a thematic of being twin sides of the same coin - their names even show this - the jun from junko can bea read as shield and the ba in ikusaba means yaiba as in sword and they are brains/brawn. Thoughts on this?

He's not fully converted into Izuru Kamukura yet. He just woke up.

My guess is as despair hen goes on, there's probably going to be another time skip, and afterwards we will probably see
Iuru Kamukura in all his glory, long hair and all.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Chisa is trash. I'm disappointed in her.

Once he does "that", he'll get his full eyes.

poal.me/biw4ew
Best girl poll

think it's suppose to be some kind of radar targeting

Why do they have different surnames? How much is known about their family and other stuff?

I've just started reading Zero so if there is information there that would be cool.

Yin-Yang twins gonna yin-yang

Mukuro is a masochist while Junko is a sadist.

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Smelly gyaru Hiyoko doujins when?

But he will he do "that"?

>Nobody talking about how this shitter had a background cameo

I'm ready for my DR0, lads. I can taste the despair

See Chiaki get murdered?

He only has the partial Sharingan, user.

He'll get the rest when he kills his best friend.

>brawn
Mukuro is fucking useless outside of 0 and IF, which is non-canon.
What kind of brawn are you talking about when Junko does most of her shit on her own?

It's not even his final form.

he still has long way to go

also, he will kill Chiaki to unlock Mangeyoku

Posting blank pictures should be against the rules.

Cute.

I remember in similar situation I ate ice cream in France flag colors.

Why'd you post a blank image?

>Hinata
>Anally reamed Junko so hard and destroyed all her plans with such efficacy she couldn't even enjoy it by the end

>Naegi
>Managed to lightly stop Junko in a scenario she entirely intended to possibly lose in for the sake of despair, she enjoyed it fully, and he couldn't even stop her from killing herself

>People still somehow think Naegi is better

Literally how?

But isn't Junko also a masochist? She likes when bad shit happens to her because despair. And is Mukuro a masochist? She doesn't enjoy getting abused, she enjoys Junko getting enjoyment from her abuse.

Probably the whore who tried to offer herself to Twogami.

By his own hands? Then yes.

It would be cool to put "danganronpa" in the title, otherwise retards will make more threads when they won't find this one.

Last thread was a bunch of literally who

another fun detail is that their names can form the word mujun which means contradiction - huh i found a new ship name.

Koichi's their dad, 420% confirmed.

Why are you posting a blank image and what fucking cameo are you talking about?

>Hajime is gone from the OP starting next episode.
Alternately.
>Hajime and Izuru swap positions in the opening starting next episode

Who?

>someone LITERALLY made the exact same joke I did 30 seconds ealier

true despair

I meant combat ability.

Hmm, she didn't seem too happy to be killed for her sister's despair to me.

Did they have to make Mukuro so damn cute

She thought that Junko was teasing her

Yes, so we can know true despair by remembering what happens to her

Its because Junko saw her smiling at her cutie Hopeman once

When it comes down to it, Naegi was important for Hinata. If Naegi didn't appear, Hinata and his group would've fucked everything up. Doesn't change that it was Hinata who in the end manned up and encouraged everyone, but Naegi was an important part in that decision. Naegi does a good job.

>went from stacked to ara ara
Based Lerche

Hinata got through just barely because of Komaeda and Chiaki, while technically losing almost the same amount of people Naegi did. Plus Monomi actually killed her.

Both of those options would actually be pretty cool.

If Sakura is a force of nature but also manly why is Mukuro a cute girl but also really powerful

She wasn't AS despair crazy as Junko and she didn't expect Junko to betray her like this, in the middle of the act.

However, Junko envied Mukuro because she thought Mukuro has experienced orgasm-inducing despair.

I think Mukuro was rather disappointed, because her death didn't bring despair to Junko, just furthered her goal, which is boring.

2 years can do a lot of things, jackass. 2 years of her lust for Despair being converted into lust for Ahoge

She always had giant boobs

I remember Naegi said that she didn't really need to execute herself cause she might still have hope, the so called hope-block

I'm pretty sure most think Hinata>Naegi as a character

i'm just waiting for izuru to be a transfer student that goes into their class and finally takes the MC spot by the window

>those toes
Truly based animation, bravo. Mitarai better get his shit together.

She didn't envy Mukuro in thinking Mukuro had a despairgasm. She envied her like she envies anybody suffering through despair, especially something like betrayal or impending death.

>your sister tries to kill you while knowing you can easily block her efforts
>how cute
>your sister actually kills you while you're distracted with helping her
>not so cute

Is he hard?

>mfw people cant see that the same thing could happen to Junko from raping Naegi 24/7

Is this meant to be post-DR2 or post-Kamukura Project?

Cute is justice

Previous threads would beg to differ.

Nah, she pretty clearly stated in the game that she was wondering how it felt being back-stabbed by her own sister in the middle of the plan, what despair it brings.

She didn't think she would actually do it, probably. Junko's previous attempts were just seen as sibling roughhousing.

Junko is immutable.

Sup Forums hates characters with actual personalities, as they are harder to insert into. Thus; Hinata is hated while Naegi is loved.

What has Nagito done for half a year? While being suspended I mean. Usually when you don't see him for a while (in the game) it means he's planning something. Something that you're always too late to stop.

Yes.

"Modeling his personality after cinematic superspies such as James Bond, he often makes sexual comments towards Ryoko Otonashi, expecting to have a romantic subplot."

post-project, I think. Looks too ragged and I think his eyes got fixed after they got out of the simulation.

Naegi is her despair's kryptonite, you will see it for yourself in Mirai-hen 12

Don't know, has a smiling Hajime so I assume post-SDR2.

Pic related is definitely post-SDR2.

Anybody could experience that despair, not just Mukuro. Hell its pretty clear to me Mukuro didn't enjoy it. Junko isn't jealous of missing out on the pleasure despair brings, but the despair itself.

Then it should be reverse.

Hinata doesn't really have a character, he's just an average Jo.

Naegi has very weak, but clear traits like blind belief in his friends, meekness, timidness.

It's more than Hajime has.

Man, you're right, we've never seen Junko's toes before.

And they're still so elegant!

I wish they would retcon Junkos death so she can safe anime in future arc as well. The world needs more Junko!

Probably off on some cruise around the world after winning some random contest

Just a hunch

15 meter bust

Hinata was going to press the button. He gave to Despair, then Chiaki helped him.

Naegi did practically all in the last class trial in DR1.

>Hated
Just a few /ss/ faggots like Hopemanlet more. Literally almost no character and personality, just autistic optimism. World-endangering optimism. Remember when these threads were Yufags vs Naegifags? Better times than the shitstorm that has gone down since.