Reminder: If you blaspheme the Holy Ghost you can NOT be saved

Reminder: If you blaspheme the Holy Ghost you can NOT be saved.

Matthew 12
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtuous_pagan
youtube.com/watch?v=kPRviHmjh8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHryi8etvA
youtu.be/SHGUfxcVesI?t=314
youtu.be/E-N1ZAiNVwk?t=3151
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2017
>not converting to Alpha Islam

I do not even know what it is how can you not be saved when you are ignorant about something

>Sup Forums - Ancient Superstitions
Holy ghost a faggot and I fucked his mum

Enjoy being a sodomite

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

The uniformed are judged differently. Provided they naturally adhere to being good people, they are not punished for their ignorance.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtuous_pagan

If Jesus was the son of God and God incarnate why the fuck should I give a shit what that kike Saul or that cunt Matthew and the other apostles bitch about?

Bible is blasphemy. Praise Kek.

fuck you and your holy ghost, he can go suck a shitskin dick.

i'll repent after death just too be safe, stay cucked retard

>list of random words in a negative context
spooky desert cult magic

also, cherry picking verses from the bible to suit your worldview. true christian here boys!

Fuck your fairy tale

what is this ghost?
show me

I have never heard a full and satisfactory explanation as to what "the Holy Ghost" actually is, please enlighten me.

>2 post from OP, quoting bible.
Sup Forums still filled with quality content

It's the undeniable presence of God that you will only be able to reject if you're already spiritually awake and 100% dedicated to evil.

>itt: jewsish tricks

It's what gives revelations and feelings of the sublime. The holy Ghost is the only part of Christian religion i believe in

just this once you should tell me the truth. tell me you believe all of it, but fight most of it off in your mind by controlling thought.

t. good goys.

>Reminder that blaspheme is against the holy ghost is unforgivable
>Fucking cites the scripture as proof of this
>Cherry picking
Dumbass fucking kraut

the seed in your mind which makes you understand good and evil / right and wrong.
Once you understand, its a sin to act against your knowledge of thruth

Just throwing out some helpful video links if anyone is interested in learning more regarding christianity/God, since there's a lot of misunderstanding especially regarding true Christianity

Meaning of life & definition of God
youtube.com/watch?v=kPRviHmjh8Q

Christianity for dummies:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHryi8etvA

Difference between old & new covenant:
youtu.be/SHGUfxcVesI?t=314

Intro to reincarnation:
youtu.be/E-N1ZAiNVwk?t=3151

OP, a faggot who cannot explain the holy ghost without me schooling him.

Go.

I can't bring myself to believe in the Father, in the omnipotent being. I just don't see it. I believe in the Holy spirit because I had an actual mystic experience, and I have no other way of explaining what happened to me.

While I was having the mystic experience I actually did believe in God, but after it stopped I didn't. At no point did Jesus enter into though.