When did the Left learn to love having Third World wage slaves?

When did the Left learn to love having Third World wage slaves?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Texas-Instruments-Titanium-Calculator-packaging/dp/B0001EMLZ2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you prefer first world "slaves"?

i think the argument "they do jobs no one else will do" is the most fucking racist thing

Progressivism is their god now (pic related)
That is just progressive taqiya anyway

>not undercutting the locals to save a few bucks under the guise of diversity
Sounds good. Employed citizens have a sense of purpose resulting in reduced substance abuse issue and homelessness.

when leftism got confused with liberalism

Who said anything about diversity
If you want a white maid why don't you have it right now? If you're willing to spend more for one, you should have one
If someone is willing to do it for less why is that wrong?

Are you in favor for the $15 USD minimum wage then ?

They are so dumb to think that wont jusr make it easier for the elites ro control them.

The minimum wage would have increased on it's own if we didn't undermine the locals by bringing in cheap labor (under the guise of diversity)

You're the only one talking about diversity
If a local decides to offer his service for less, are you against that then ?
Do you like paying more for goods and services if the results are the same?

>If a local decides to offer his service for less, are you against that then?
No.
>Do you like paying more for goods and services if the results are the same?
No.

I keep bringing up diversity because that's literally the excuse that was used to fuck over my countrymen.

they don't. it's mostly liberal right-wingers that like the cheap labour.

Then the one fucking your countrymen and yourself would be you, by raising the costs of living and having less quality products and services, and fucking with the economy
Look at Cuba for hints

Yeah, they can't threaten to deport those for trying to better their working conditions

You should pay your local people 15 dollars and hour for flipping half assed burgers then

>the Left
Call them "anti-white," O.P.

>If you want a white maid why don't you have it right now?
Because whites don't want to be maids. Feminist culture and all that.

It's the perfect scheme. Wages become stagnant due to corporations lobbying for third world immigration, then the job becomes associated with the lower class since the pay is so shit, and then pro-immigration groups can claim that local citizens don't want to do the job anyways.

>Look at Cuba for hints

What did paco mean by this, Sup Forums?

Brown and black people are meant to be slaves.

Get better skills faggot
If third world people can do the same job as you then you fucking suck at life
You're literally fighting over pieces of paper , you should want more better products for less money, you're the one wanting to halt progress by raising the costs of living

>Get better skills faggot
I'm trying.
>better products for less money
I don't care about cheap Chink garbage.

Are they buying local? Are they all local just like the fucking leaf wants? Why are do they have 0 progress in their quality of life? If they had access to more foreign capital, labour, and technology and goods they would be better off

Are you old enough to remember how expensive calculator were? Now you can get one for less than a dollar, remember how expensive were flat TV's? And now even niggers have one or two even non stolen ones, all that was thanks to foreign labour, reducing the costs of manufacturing, and competition

You people seem to be the kind of people that would give spoons to miners so you could create more jobs

Democrats have always owned slaves.

>Are you old enough to remember how expensive calculator were?

About $100-200 as I recall.

amazon.com/Texas-Instruments-Titanium-Calculator-packaging/dp/B0001EMLZ2

Still $100-200

What was your point again? Communism works?

I see you're a young faggot

An old calculator with 4 basic functions used to cost $200 USD late 60s
You're picking a graphing calculator that has changed so little since it's milking American faggots thanks to their public school system and government, other options like the Casio classpad or the ones from HP offer better technology for the same price or less

The only ones close to making those claims about communism are the ones crying about lower wages for low skill labour and wanting to close it's access to other people's skills, only by uniting their local forces

>late 60s
jesus christ, what are you? 70?

>the ones crying about lower wages for low skill labour

Bottom line on the main rant of this thread: American Standards are the highest in the world.
You won't have Americans picking fruit in the fields for $2 a day, because we have a federal minimum wage of $7.25 and in the main state where all that fruit is picked now has a $15 minimum wage.
As a result, no Americans will ever be picking that fruit, we'll bring in illegals from mexico to do it for $2 a day. If/when mexicans realize that they're essentially slaves and rise up/demanding more, we'll just deport them and import thai or cambodians who will work for $2/hr or less.
But because we're a capitalistic society, it doesn't end with fruit. This is why even "high skilled" jobs like engineering and assembling computer components/etc. tech devices all go to the lowest bidder. If mexicans will assemble iphones for $5 a day, chinese will assemble iphones for $3 a day, and filippinos will assemble iphones for $2 a day, then we'll build a plant in the philippines and have them build the iphones.
Soon we'll even have doctors outsourced to India via large scale remote surgeries. Why pay a doctor $100,000 a year when you can pay an indian $1,000 a year?

Not saying this is a good or bad thing, just saying that's the reality.

Isn't that awesome?
Imagine that , having doctors for lower costs
The problem with America is their minimum wage laws, it does hurt the country
A good and simple checkup here in Mexico it can get as low as 1 dollar, I think the lowest I saw in America was 5 USD inside a Mart
Everyone benefits with lower costs, you should not be fighting for pieces of paper, but for the goods and services . Who cares if you make 200k a year if your basic cost of living is 195k

I love when brainlets use this "argument" around me. It's so much fun.

>Imagine that , having doctors for lower costs
lol, I never said the bills would be cheaper. That's about as retarded as the premise of Obamacare itself. When Obama was shilling for it in 2009 and 2010, he actually said health insurance would be cheaper than the cost of a cellphone monthly bill. You can get cellphone planes for $30/mo or less, you cannot get fucking health insurance for $30/mo or less and if you do, it won't be considered actual "health insurance" by obamacare, so you'll still get fined if you have one of those plans.

So more realistically, outsourcing doctors will be about the same as outsourcing medicine.

>cost to make medicine in the US: $1 per pill
>cost to make medicine in India: $0.01 per pill
>cost to American consumer buying medicine: $10 per pill.

The point is, while certain areas of our economy go down in price over time, i.e. computers ($2000 min for decent rig in 1990s vs $500 for a decent rig now), other areas basically just keep increasing in cost regardless, i.e., healthcare/health insurance/pharmaceuticals/etc.

>Who cares if you make 200k a year if your basic cost of living is 195k

Yeah, I agree with that. Welcome to California,
>Average cost of rent all along the coast: $1600 for a 1 bedroom/$19,200 a year.
>Muh $15 Minimum Wage Income: ~$26,000 after taxes
>75%+ of income going just to shelter alone, not including all (any in some cases) utilities