How many episodes of anime do you watch per day?

How many episodes of anime do you watch per day?

Depends on the day. My max is about six or seven episodes a day, my average is somewhere around two or three.

6-7 depending how I feel that day.

Recently like 3-4 a day.

>tfw you will never be able to blast through 13-15 episodes a day again

Roughly 0.3.
I have time but not the energy any more.
I still like it though, i have a backlog that has become more of a backup in case the internet goes down for a long time.

Not enough

Mostly about one to two per week.

I just miss the drive to do fun stuff.

0. Been here since 2004 and I consider myself "retired" from the game.

only once a week

i only come to Sup Forums for jojo

sometimes 15. then again, none. occasionally 5, but NEVER 3.

Then why are you still here?

At least 12 if I can. Feels good knocking out a 50 episode series in only 4 days.

3 and a half

At least as many as it take to keep-up with seasonal stuff so 3-4 plus backlog stuff that can go from nothing to entire seasons.

kill yourself

This season I have 1 to 3 episodes to watch almost everyday. Even if i wasn't watching anything currently airing, I'd still probably be watching about 3 episodes a day.

all of them

it hurts man....

Enough to be up to date with the seasonal anime, but I rarely have time to keep up with my backlog, next season there is nothing to watch so I will finally work out my backlog.

If you watched 24 minute episodes for all 24 hours in a day, you would watch 1 hour episodes in total. So anyone who says more than 60 is cheating by watching anime at high speed.

I would jump off a bridge if I watched that much gundam in such a short order of time

Depends on what is airing that day and whether I'm currently watching something from my backlog.

Usually about 2-8 episodes a day.

These days, zero
>tfw you become so successful that if people found out you watch anime, your career would be jeopardized

What do you do? If your position is that desperate just break your precious patrician life style and stream.

Depends on how many shows air that day. Saturday is the peak where I watch a good 6-7 shows so almost never more than that. I plan to work on my backlog for a bit though, so I'll probably watch at least a good 6 episodes a day.

>that day with almost 20 episodes watched
That's some serious bullshit. I haven't tried it recently but my ears used to hurt after watching a good 13 episodes, I can't imagine going back for more after that much. Especially not that much gundam.

Usually 0, sometimes 1 or 2, can go up to like 5 on a regular day, in more extreme cases it can be 12 or even up to 26, but this is very rare, maybe like once or twice a year.

It's not cheating to watch on high speed. You can also skip openings, or watch multiple anime at the same time. It's also relatively common with episodes 22-23 minutes long. If you watch shorts I'd consider it cheating though, then you'd have to translate it into regular anime episode lengths.

Seasonal anime trash just doesn't do it for me anymore. Just gonna finish the backlog and watch a few episodes of old stuff a week.

When I was younger me and my 5 brothers all shared just one per day, and we're thankful for it.

>watching multiple anime at once
What is wrong with you?

Never done it myself. I did experiment a little bit, but it didn't work. But I could see people watching an ED and beginning the next episode at the same time, if you consider skipping EDs cheating for example.

Like 75% of /vg/ users don't even play the games anymore

Okay, but that's /vg/.

Around 13 is usually a good time to stop, but the drama and character development in those 19 episodes was so good

I've seen about 8 episodes of Amagami today. So usually 3-5 maybe more depends how I feel and if I want to play video games. Also if I'm watching Toku I usually don't watch anime.

>multi[le eps at once
>mfw
20 eps is only like 8 hours. You can do anything for 8 hours pretty easily. ANd yes, speeding up the media is cheating. Shorts aren't cheating but you cna only count them as like 1/7th of an episode or whatever, do the math for each one and practice adding fractions with different denominators when you calculate your average for that day.

>pushing 4eps today
It's gonna be a good day.

Depends on how much bud I've smoked.

Zero, recently been reading manga and VNs instead. The Rewrite anime coming out motivated me to read the VN.

>anything in Gundam Seed being "so good"

4-5 episodes a day five days a week. I don't like watching anime on Sundays or Wednesdays for some reason. Watching 20 hours of anime a week is a good way to run out of shows.

I'm in the middle of changing jobs right now so zero, but hopefully as a sysadmin in a comfy room with a lock I'll have more time and energy to watch anime than as code monkey in code sweatshop.

0-3

comfy pacing, I think I've finished 4 or 5 series this year

downside is several tb of backlog

I watch only 2 or 3 titles seriously every season. I don't want anime to eat my free time so much. So I'm about the same as this guy.
But I watch the same episode 2 or 3 times.

0-2, but I read like 5-10 volumes of manga a day.

I never would've believed it myself, but the drama was actually great. The last 2 episodes made me cry

>but the drama was actually great
It's almost like you didn't even watch the show.

>It's not cheating to watch on high speed. You can also skip openings, or watch multiple anime at the same time. It's also relatively common with episodes 22-23 minutes long.
This is the most cancerous shit. I don't care about "cheating" because it's not a fucking competition, but it's the wrong way to approach media and I'd consider anyone watching at high speed or multiple shows at once to be a complete faggot not worth talking to.

/vg/ is good for online games that get frequent updates. So I have no idea why the mods have left /utg/ and Katawa Shoujo up all this time. It took me about 4 hours to play both Genocide and Total Pacifist for Undertale.

>/vg/
Nothing to do with Sup Forums, retard.

My record is 50 episodes of code geass in one day.
I on a good mood, I finish a 12 episode series in one or two days.
Usually i watch 6 episodes a day, 2 before I get out of bed, 2 during the day and 2 before I go to sleep.

I did. I wouldn't actually recommend it, I was completely bored and zoning out for the first like 10 episodes, because it was just another generic Gundam storyline. But the crazy teen angst melodrama saved the show. I love how the characters were constantly crying and screaming and NTRing each other and getting killed. A good addition to the Gundam franchise

I download a 12 episode show. add it into my video editing program. Then i cut out all the openings and endings (except the very first op an very last Ed). Then I combine all the footage and what i get is a super long and comfy episode of anime.

>But the crazy teen angst melodrama saved the show
It's what made the show the actual worst. I don't want to watch cunts I don't like with some shitty drama between them. "A good addition to the Gundam franchise" my ass.

Last thing I watched was SZS about a few days ago,

Just haven't gotten that interested in watching anything.

Do you go even further and cut out the eyecatches?

Average about 6
Sometimes when Im really bored 24 eps or more

how about retire your life and never post here again

I follow 3 shows this season and that's all I watch. I read some manga on the side though.

I want to watch 24 eps of anime a day with Konata!

Don't we all

I follow three shows this season, and I can barely motivate myself to even watch that. I want to watch older anime too, but instead I just keep refreshing Sup Forums for hours on end.

Nope, the eye catches are the only
Things left that indicate that 20 min has passed.

I'm losing interest in anime. I've simply seen too much and those hidden gems are becoming rarer and rare to find. At most I watch like 3 or 4 when I want to finish something, most of the time its around 1

6-12 depending on how much free time I have

Depend on what is airing in said day. I miss my backlog.

3 is the sweet spot, assuming 20min each you spend 1h/day watching anime. More than this is neet territory.

An average of 5 a day. Though I split it with 2 in the morning and 3 at night because watching anime for more than an hour makes me feel like bad.

at least 1 before i go to bed, i try to watch 2 or 3 but sometimes i just get too sleepy.

also i try not to binge watch shows. it's unhealthy and once i finish a series or season i feel empty

I only watch rezero and mob

5-25
Usually i watch 12 or so though

Right now i'm watching only two shows so two episodes each week. Before i used to watch a lot more but now i have decided to no watch all the Anime i find interesting, just the ones i truly 100% like

Depends. If there's something I'm watching that airs that day, I'll watch it. If I'm watching something off my backlog or re-watching something, I might go anywhere from three episodes to the entire series.

Like 3 recently.
But for some reason 2 weeks ago I binged all of Working!! seasons in one weekend, it wasn't even the best show I've ever seen, but it was addicting.

Used to watch at least 2 hours worth a day, but my computer was broken for a month and I got out of the habit, now I'll be lucky to watch 3 episodes in a day.

I generally marathon 1 or 2 cour anime in a single day, the most I've done was 37, but when everything is averaged out it comes out to about 2 episodes per day.

I've watched around 2,000 episodes over the last 2 years or so. So around 2.7 per day. But some weeks I'll watch 50 episodes and some weeks I don't watch any anime at all.

I'm only watching seasonal anime lately, so 5 episodes a week.

From 3 to 5 episodes a day. At one point you just stop binging anime.

>At one point you just stop binging anime.
Funny, that's just about all I ever do anymore. On a weekend I'll easily get through a 2-cour.

About two to three... per week.