youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=emlKdVDVuS0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=7RirEqehfsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not our children. Your children.

I would beat the shit out of the principle if they forced my kids to this shit. Idgaf if it’s a women principle, baseball bat to the fucking knees and hands.

Who looked at this faggot demon and said “this is exactly what kids need!!”

your children

a semen demon?

To use the rainbow, the symbol of God's covenant with Man after the flood, for Pride, the greatest sin is disgusting as well.

Well fuck you, Russia. If it weren't for your commie spies you sent to indoctrinate our children and destroy our education system America, if not, the whole west would still respect christian family values and not be a degenerate shithole that thinks working for what you earn is "oppression". You fuckers did all this.

Based user laying it down like it is.

where are the fucking fathers

Slaanesh is real

my kids are now getting homeschooled.

what the fuck

Bottom left

This is too good for these "people"
Torture and stake burning needs a big comeback

story time with Slaanesh.

Never; cannibalism while living in mudhuts when?

>women principle

>ties in with the God Emperor Trump meme

well, guess we spess marines now.

This is where the pics of this Satanism came from, I saw this yesterday but it looks like they have just deleted the tweets
twitter.com/LBCityLibrary

>LGBTQP+++ Community

I know it's easier to blame your woes on someones else but sooner or later you'll realize and maybe even accept the simple truth that all that has happened, everything - it's all on you. No nation can infiltrate another nation's psyche so completely as to utterly turn it upside down. Even if all your presidents since Ike were controlled directly from the Kremlin, we'd still have a hard time subverting your values as completely as you did. You have no one but yourselves to blame.

my kids already are homeschooled

fuck this shit

the connection is appropriate tho. the rainbow symbolizes destruction of wickedness. and supposedly the last straw before the great flood was homosexual "marriage" contracts

>Two parallel passages in amoraic midrashic (link to glossary) texts also link same-sex
marriage to the destruction of the society in which they take place; in this case, it is the
generation destroyed in the Flood who is “guilty” of this sin.

>Rabbi Huna in the name of Rabbi Yosef said): The generation of the Flood was not wiped out until they wrote gemumasi’ot for (the union of a man to) a male or to an animal.

brandeis.edu/projects/fse/judaism/docs/essays/same-sex-marriage.pdf

you have already lost

I would have run like fuck away from anything that looked like that when I was a kid.

Its a monster from a horror film.

and ww3 soon

degeneracy attends destruction

>this is what reads to your daughters during story time while the teacher fucks your son in the closet

The tips of the horns literally have been dipped in theatrical blood.

Meat's back on the menu!

twitter.com/LongBeachCity/status/918280431669096449
Michele Obama neighborhood library

Bad parenting to let your kid sit there and be an audience to that trash.

OMG, a woman's penis! See, OP, this is what I'm talking about. You can't make this shit up. Even if all the most cunning commies of the world who have ever lived were to be brought back from the dead in the 1950s and put in some office somewhere in the Kremlin to continuously brainstorm how to subvert the American values, they would still never come up with this shit. It's all on you, all of it.

Its just so creepy, the one kid has snakes all over his shirt as well.

It still comes up in a Google search, though the FaceBook page it linked to has been deleted.

here's your nurglite

>leaving out the nurglites of our downfall
smhtbh fäm

click click boom

They also tweeted the pics out then deleted it

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO STAND UP

Hmmmm no sweetie, you did all that on yourself.

warms the kekkles of my heart

They justifed its removal on the F.B.

dragenthusiast.blogspot.com/2015/12/xochi-mochi-intergalactic-clown.html

Accurate portrayal. Too accurate. To add, Chaos Space Marines and Chaos Guard are Mossad(Isis) and IDF. Gentiles are the Space Marines and Imperial Guard. Tau are Chinese and Indians. Eldar will be the ones we haven't seen yet that show up and help us BTFO of their galaxy spanning enemies.

Well fuck that is creepy, though I wouldn't entrust my children to the care of a priest either.

Pick your 40k daemon waifu, Sup Forums!

Yeah seriously, wtf is that???

You mean Boong Beach? When l lived there it was majority baboons. If anything it is good to promote unproductive lifestyles to criminal populations.

>It's all on you, all of it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
Yea, sure mate.

>No nation can infiltrate another nation's psyche so completely as to utterly turn it upside down.

You are having a laugh right? You only need to subvert a few people, in positions of power. Easily done if you control the universitys.

Looks like a piece of halva to me.

This has been planned out

It pisses me off that these people do something insane and sick then say "but negative comments to muh community".

Right now, user.

Uh-huh, and then the academics invent women with penises, right? The USSR never had any seriously influence on the American academia. Quite frankly, the Soviets of the 1960s onwards lacked any serious understanding of the western world, let alone the academic world. To put it simply, they were to dense to pull off what OP is accusing them of.

Stop it. Don't displace responsibility.
This is "wypipo made us smoke dis crack using tricknology" tier.

When you and every other white man gets off their asses and picks up weapons.

It's really not complicated. Right now, those fucking degenerates are mind-fucking America's children, and you all do nothing. So until you personally do something to stop it, it won't stop.

None of it will. White men need to get active.

Great link, thanks!

My first association wasn't even the homosexuality as such, but the hubris behind the 'Pride' movement. "we are our own judge" they say.

Like the article says: "when a society doesn't recognize a sin as a sin anymore, it loses the right to exist."

Good.
Kids are too soft nowadays.

Any others?

>hans
>get the luger

chek'd

They're conducting damage control now. But hopefully somebody still loses his job over it.

>semen demon
It's funny because she has a dick.

You got played sucka. While Americans are busy electing that orange retard mastermind Putin is advancing his country through effective Machiavellian means, sowing chaos and discord in American politics and undermining it's social cohesion.

>she

Did you even read the pic I posted in ?
Read it too.

>too poor to send your kid to a good school

No sympathy.

>very positive thing for our community
Yeah no doubt

>the faces of the damned screamed in exquisite agony, the sun burned the deepest black and the paved streets ran red with the blood of innocents. Ynnthh'grrllox, High Lord and Prophet of Slaanesh, was elevated to princehood that fateful night and they all lived happily ever after

>Uh-huh, and then the academics invent women with penises, right? The USSR never had any seriously influence on the American academia.

Jesus christ. Yes they did, they marched through the institutions, it's been done for years. Add to that the general decadence that wealth brings, and you have a prime candidate for subersion. The transgender garbage is due to marketing, and chemicals, 'The frogs are turning gay' isn't actually a meme, it's due to womens birth control pill, among other things, that, and marketing appealing to a female market is fucking the men up big time.

Of course the enablers of all this shit arn't soviets, they were, but not any more, before they were soviets they were frankfurt school types. Soviets were not dumb, they may not have had the resources the west had, but that didn't mean they didn't use what they had. Many political types went for 'visits' to moscow, others has 'professors' who they were close to, the rest takes it course.

Of course i don't think Russia today (as in the country, not the news outlet) has anything to do with this. Under Putins watch i would say he turfed them out. But these people are rootless, and owe allegence to no one.

digits
also your larp sucked.

If Trump is the God Emperor, who are the primarchs?

P O S T M O D E R N I S M

OK, it's all our fault. Fine. You got us.
How is it going to change the fact that you're completely fucked?
(Still don't understand how known terrorists with links to the Soviet Union teaching in American universities leads to women with penises and semen demons. But blame all of that on us, I s'pose, if it makes you feel better.)

>Leaving out nurglites

youtube.com/watch?v=emlKdVDVuS0

"Luke 17:2- It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."

apparently that spic doesn't know what purveyor means

If I found my kids were somehow made to take part in that shit, I would first kill that tranny autist, and then everyone of the staff members involved in allowing it.

Who can provide a Millstone?!

The 'pride' rainbow is actually reversed. The pride spectrum is upside down in the sequence of colors. Reversed.

It all stems from that pivotal point in history when the (((Marxists))) won the culture war. I am referring to the defeat of Joseph McCarthy and the vilification of "McCarthyism". He was exposing the communist infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the media, led by Edward R. Murrow, turned on him and basically discredited the idea of resisting Marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left - compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether Marxist). The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which the Marxists have used demonizing certain ideas - rational rejection of communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Any rejection of Marxist beliefs becomes bigotry and racist. The victory the Marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the idea of anti-communism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Antifa and the Alt-Left is the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending. Donald Trump's election was America's immune system finally reacting to this infection. He is waking up normies to the truth that we do not have to bend to the Marxist ideal. And this is why the Alt-Left, the Marxists, and the Democrats are fighting him with such vile intensity - he is overturning their one linchpin victory that has undermined our culture since the 1950's. Without that, they have nothing.

There's a reason they don't teach us about the Venona Papers in school, McCarthy was 100% right:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

based yuri

>Putin has to kill his political opponents to win elections
>Putin can make Americans vote the way he wants with simple propaganda

Pick one, faggot.

You weren't kidding when you said you're gonna start posting this everyday.

I still don't understand how Russia went from a commie shithole to a country that respects christian conservative values while America went from a country that respects christian conservative values to now at brink of becoming a commie shithole.

>It's all on jew, all of it
I fixed that for you.

Where's the autistic Swedes when you need em?

Legit though seeing that thing stabbed to death slowly with a sword would be the greatest moment of my life.

Well, what the community thinks or says doesn't mean anything to them.

Looks like something from SMT

Fuck off, kike worshipper

LGBTBBQP++++AZN++++ community says this is good for children as young as 2, and that they understand consent at 9 months.

Here's a bit of counterbalance to all this degeneracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=7RirEqehfsg

English translation
Day of wrath and doom impending.
David's word with Sibyl's blending,
Heaven and earth in ashes ending
Oh, what fear man's bosom rendeth,
When from heaven the Judge descendeth,
On whose sentence all dependeth.
Wondrous sound the trumpet flingeth;
Through earth's sepulchres it ringeth;
All before the throne it bringeth
Death is struck, and nature quaking,