Could Sup Forums educate me on the 9 world wars that I somehow missed in my history classes?

Could Sup Forums educate me on the 9 world wars that I somehow missed in my history classes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_war#Wars_spanning_continents
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0
youtube.com/watch?v=MF6jBvfx_8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WW1 was Carthage vs Rome

There were plenty of global conflicts that were not called "world wars".
A yyyyuge war was the Seven years war.
There was fighting in Europe, Canada and USA (then the Thirteen colonies and Louisiana), India, South America, and West Africa.
There were obvious examples, but the Seven Years War was the biggest war, up until ww1.

>World war 11
What happened to wars 3-10?

I would argue that the napoleonic conflict was world war 1, the great war was II, our II was III, and we are currently brewing WWIV

However that leaves us about 5 wars short

Crimean war and Napoleonic wars were large scale conflicts that might qualify, but maybe the author meant to type II instead of 11?

Korean war was another world war

What about the 30 years war?

Son of a whore, which timeline is this?

Everybody forgets the Cold War. Definitely a World War, with all its proxy-wars.

1/4 of the German states' population died in that, that's the same percentage hit Russia took during WWII.

11 is 2 in pidgeon.

Guys it's just some idiot who typed WW11 instead of WWII

It's 4 in binary

Wait, no 3!!!!

Stay around for WW 12 though it's going to be a good one

>but the Seven Years War was the biggest war, up until ww1.
You forgot the scoundrel Bonaparte.

That's why THIRTEEN is written in letters

Not an expert on China, but didn't they have wars in the middle ages in which 50+ million people died? They seem to have these mass extinction events every century or so.

its dey culcha

>missing out on world wars
you must be new here

>he thinks World War I was the first world war
Everyone point and laugh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_war#Wars_spanning_continents

They also don't realize that it never ended, we just lost so hard that we 'thought' it was over. If you look around though, you see russia still doing shit, including information propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0

Divide & conquer:
youtube.com/watch?v=MF6jBvfx_8o

That was like 30 years ago.

Slopes really do excel at calculated slaughter.

That would be giving the author too much credit.

All of his wars were in Europe, though, except for that little scuffle in Egypt/Syria.
Each individual war was smaller than the Seven years, but if you lump all the wars (7 coalition wars, then the French invasion of Egypt, 8 in total) it was bigger, I guess.