Wtf. Some happening. Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/forget-seth-rich-sean-hannity-finally-found-a-muslim-to-blame-for-the-dnc-hack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares about happenings anymore ahah

He released the hash yesterday. He always does that about a week before a big release. It's a pre-happening

Yea sure. You faggots never succeed in your stupid little tinfoil prophecies.

I didn’t know Hannity had already aired today.

I didn't make a prophecy or expect anything for 5-7 days. That's the norm. Assange has a bit of a flair for the dramatic. That's well known.

I care but only when it's an actual happening and not a giant build up to absolutely nothing.

It's not fair. First I voted for Drumpf
because I actually took the memes seriously. Now I believe it every time you idiots hype up some bullshit happening. Is there any way to have dignity in my life now?

so what does your side want to succeed in when shit like this happens due to your actions?

Shill script:
>claim you were promised a happening
>declare no happening
>express disappointment
>say this always happens

Shill thread. Be gone, happenings take patience.

MAJOR HAPPENING IMMINENT

> pre-happening
pre-cum

I wish I could believe you. It's not happening... nothing does. It was just a frog meme.

10/21/2017

Okay I will mark my calendar. Is this the JA data dump we've been waiting for?

calm down your tits, we will all be incinerated in the actual happening. just you wait. There will be no more pain, only bliss. No more worry, only peace. We shall embrace the cold and infinite arms of the void. see ya there

>gun in mouth
>pull trigger

Sorry dumpfkins. The only happening is empeachment. Its now her turn sweetie :)

thedailybeast.com/forget-seth-rich-sean-hannity-finally-found-a-muslim-to-blame-for-the-dnc-hack

Hey goys. Just a reminder accusing the Awans of corruption is islamaphobic. There are no happenings and Seth Rich died in a failed robbery. Go back to bed.

"i" before "e", bud.

This is either singlehandedly the greatest LARP of our time, or it's happening very soon.

Larping aside when had Sean Hannity ever delivered? I want a happening as much as the rest of us, but he's proven to be a cowardly fuck who'll back down the moment the Dems sick their media matters cucks after his advertisers. There's still plenty of hours left on the day. Maybe Assange will tweet something other than Obama's middle school report cards.

I'm the user who made that screencap.... unfortunately the one you have got cut off and I replaced it with a better (and current) one, see pic related.

so that larping faggot is finnaly going to post his pgp key?