This is a British Royal Marines unit in the first world war according to a Swedish videogame developer

This is a British Royal Marines unit in the first world war according to a Swedish videogame developer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_African-Caribbean_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not enough diversity.
Where are the aboriginal transwomyn?

You need Call of Duty WW2. Can't wait to play as a stronk black female SS soldier.

>three big mascline KANGZ up front
>two diminutive white bois dressed like children in the back

If the Brits are that dark, the Turks are gonna be Wesley Snipes lvl black and practically invisible at night.

> Not even a single Indian/Egyptian, just random ass nogs

You Swedes have made an enemy for life.

nuke UK and sweden kthx

Sweden is lost. I tried to explain this to my family. They do not understand.

>playing scout
>German scout is a nigger
>Russian scout is a woman
y

Well, they did use colonial niggers, but were they allowed in the Royal Navy?

TOP KEK YOU BRITS WAS KANGZ AND SHEEIT

I get genuinely frustrated when I see/hear normies talking about Sweden as if it's the same place it was in 1995.

Oh wait, the marines are not navy. Or are they? Srry, I'm retarded.

>rewriting history to make some immigrants feel good about themselves

Don't like it, don't buy it.
Game development is pretty costly so if a studio invests hundreds of thousands of dollars in developing a game committed to diversity and not enough people buy it to recoup their losses then they will get the message pretty quickly.

Also, tell the development studio nothing. Let them waste even more money trying to figure out why their retarded game full of brave nigger disabled transwomyn didn't make any money.

Royal Marines are the combat troops for the Royal Navy.

or they could give an option to choose a character

the models are there already, just a button for character selection. no big deal and everyone would be happy

>Don't like it, don't buy it.
>close your eyes
>be silent about it
>no one has to know

>Swede-cuck video game makers think you can just hold a fucking Vickers gun like it's an 8lbs rifle.
It was called a "heavy" machine gun for a reason.

>Russian scout is a woman
Swedes can't distinguish between WWII and WWI

>rewriting history
holy shit don't you know there was one gay retarded black man used as a drummer boy in the civil war? so why wouldn't a sub saharan african be an elite sniper in the German infantry?

this.

I have been sticking to Blizzard and other dev. who dont get political, and are ok with making Nazi look cool, because they were.
Killing Floor 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh right, I forgot that economic boycotts don't work. If a company is sufficiently committed to diversity then they pull money from the aether. My mistake.

>If a company is sufficiently committed to diversity then they pull money from the aether. My mistake.
No, just from the publishers more successful ventures because EA is a monstrous company

Seems about right.

If only you knew how bad things really are

>be bong
>defeat the krauts
>YOU WUZ A KANG ALL ALONG
>be erased from history
Couldn't happen to bigger arseholes.

right because that's worked out so well for us during GG

People who play video games don't give a shit about this kind of thing. It's like any kike media, they just pepper the narrative in wherever they can. Nobody gives a shit if a few edgy republicans don't buy a AAA video game. Especially when the dev has most of the market already.

So stop buying from EA. Why is this so fucking hard for you guys? Are you that addicted to video games?

Dey be colonizers n' sheeit

Simple solution: stop buying this rehashed garbage. Plenty of better games out on the market not run by huge companies who hire SJWs. If forced "diversity" and fag politics are proven unprofitable, companies will clamp down on it and ruin these people's lives. Sounds like a solid win

So you're argument is to continue buying from them?

I don't. I barely play any video games anymore. That doesn't mean I'm so pants on head retarded like you that I can't see that EA is a huge monster with practically unlimited funds.

The point is that you're talking about an industry and series that is supported by compulsory purchase and bugmen.
>just don't buy it
is a completely meaningless sentiment.

Oh okay, i see the problem, you guys think this is about the market, it's not. This existing is the problem, not whether or not you specifically buy it. Even with that said the market is doesn't give a shit. EA has a virtual monopoly on sports shit and they'll make billions on Battlefield even if all the weapons are dildo launchers and the characters are blue haired niggers.

Lmao deez niqqas made da wh*teboi be a nurse like niqqa lmao

Why block the names?

>obligatory WE

No they don't. This propagandist cocksuckery is pervasive and widespread, they all will operate at a loss or receive bribes under the table to continue with the cocksuckery. They are doubling down, and when they fail to double-down they will triple-down.

I frequent the Europe servers, I was fucking blown away by all of the middle eastern flags. I once played with a Scottish guy that turned out to be a black lad. That ruined my day tbqh. R8 my emblems.

>50% black
Old news, britain.

I have an online friend from finland who got butthurt because I was using the Nazi character in this game

it's like every movie has a genius black hacker or black scientist in it now. and women that are super bad ass too.

Where are Pakis and Indians? Not diverse enough. I am disappointed at Sweden

Holy fuck you faggots are pathetic. "Give up" "They're too big to fail" "It's hopeless". You fags are already defeated. You deserve to be ruled by the Jew. You guys aren't even willing to try take down this bullshit, you just accept it right out of the gate. Make sure to keep donating shekels to Schlomo you fucking faggots and don't forget to prep your girlfriend's bull.

>Royal Marines
>All different nationalities uniforms.

KTHANKSBYE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_African-Caribbean_people

STOP BUYING SHIT from those SJW COMPANIES. Are you a little 12 year old faggot who can't control his urges, or are you an adult ffs?

STOP BUYING THAT SHIT. you are LITERALLY FINANCING the SJW AGENDA MORONS.

DICE isn't owned by swedes anymore, it got bought up by EA.

The offices are still in sweden, but we don't control who works there. Everybody speaks english in the offices and nobody knows who comes or goes there. Blame EA if you want to blame someone.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_African-Caribbean_people
yeye except they didnt do fuck all in ww2, as well as French niggers.
Higher ups decided to send them cus they were gna get gang raped on the western front after Germany "took out" Russia

it was more of a "well we have em, so lets just send them and see what happens, not like we have much to lose", and the niggers didnt do shit, they were terribly trained if anything and some of them stayed in the Rhine occupied region

You are also forgetting Black Austrian cavarly officers, Black German infantry and cavalry, Black American infantry (even though US banned them from serving with the US forcing them to join the French), and Black British infantry. Turks are unironically the whitest in BF1

>lol just close your eyes and it's like it's not even there
>YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC

>bergmann MP 18 being used in campaign levels stated to take place in 1914-1917
>everyone and their dog has one, including the entente

what the fuck I hate video games now

lol
is there an american-free version of pol?

It's about culture change. The people in charge of funding are fine with operating at a monetary loss, as long as the general subversive message comes across.

Richfags will happily operate at a loss in order to fuel social change.