What should we do with the manlet problem Sup Forums?

What should we do with the manlet problem Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well you could start by kys.

what's the problem?

look @ IMG

I think you meant to ask what are we going to do about the midget infestation in this country... Clearly these cops have it handled.

>Destiny fails to gish gallop his way out of a ticket

Dad - 6'1
Mom - 5'6
Me - 5'9

The fuck?
>tfw all cousins are 6'2+

He's finally going to learn

youtu.be/tbBcxOcoZ_4

Your kids will be tall unless you marry a woman under 5’5.

I don't see a problem, the other men have to do more work to make up for the smaller one. Not a problem if you are too short to reach the top row, just ask for help

Why am I so short compared to my family?
Is it because I just sit on my arse all day and rarely do exercise?

It's not genetics, it's spiritual. Sorry.

No it's your soul. You didn't want to be a good person, so you're not outwardly good either.

arrest and jail all manlets

>>/x/

>Dad 5'4"
>Mom 5'4"
>Me 5'9"

I know I'm still manlet but I did well right guys?

I was 5'3" at 16 but I've made it this far now at 22

Here we put high heels, it's very hype right now.

read
FOR FUCKS SAKE.

It's possible you got it from your grandparents or even further back. Nothing more than bad luck, if it bothers you, you could try those giant platform shoes like that Robbie downie junior wears, his name is something close to that anyway. The iron man guy

kek

You had your opportunity to eat your vegetables. Now it is too late.

You fucked up, bud.

I ate a fuck-tonne of vegetables, eggs, milk, everything.

Must be fucked up genes. I have think wrists too.

Do you lift?

No because i'll look even more like a manlet.
I'm just currently waiting to grow a bit, or wait for a growth spurt (if I get one), then i'll start.

> think wrists
> not Hulk hands

STR > INT

>Dad 5'8"
>Mom 5'5"
> tfw smoker since 15 and still a little over 6ft

I am also living this scenario. We could have had it way worse, 5'9" is just the shorter side of average.

Is it?
Most people are 6'0 nowadays.
Even teens.

Manlet is a mindset dude, you are a normal sized man, taller than most women at least. Imagine seeing yourself from a true 5'2 manlet's perspective. They would kill to be your height.

Looks like they have it covered. Kek.

Move away from cities, they're not obligated to tell you EVERYTHING that is in the water. When they say "clean" it means clean of everything they filter/search for. Go to more rural areas and you'll notice that the people there are almost always taller on average. This is why.

If you're like most people on this board and younger than 13. DO NOT DRINK WATER FROM YOUR SCHOOL, OR TAP WATER AT HOME. Doesn't have to be shit from info wars but filter your fucking water. Eat your fucking vegetables, and especially protein. Your plate should have half vegetables (greens/mushrooms), half grilled/roasted meat.

Me - 6'0"
Wife - 5'8"
Son - 6'4"

Figure that one out.

6,1 feet, it's rare to see manlets here unless they are poles or arabs/turks.

Maybe my experience isn't typical, but just looking around at 5'9 I seem to be taller than almost all women I see daily, and about the same as maybe half the men I see. Maybe a quarter noticeably shorter and a quarter noticeably taller.

yet another slide thread from a deus vault memeflagger

Height is typically inherited by women and enhanced by testosterone, vaguely remember hearing something to that effect in Anatomy and physiology 4 years ago.

Well I live in Yorkshire which is like 95%+ white.
Most people are Germanics here and the males are mostly around almost always 6'1+, the girls are around 5'6-5'7 mainly.

is that the french way to put out a ciggy, ooh la la, faggots.

You got cucked :D

Question in a war environment would you rather be 6'4" with a large surface area or 5'8" with a small surface area? Remember it's easier to shoot a deer than a dove. Cheers!

as my granny used to say... standing makes you taller

Dad - 5'9"
Mom - 5'6"
Me - 5'11"
Brother - 6'1"

Turned out bretty gud. Hope my sons grow up to be 6'+.

great grandfather: 6'1
grandfather: 6'2
dad: 6'1
me:6'2

When will manlets learn?

garbage thread

Mailman - 6'5

When you realize that the cops themselves are already pretty small. (they found a leprechaun)

Dad - 6' 2"
Mom - 5' 9"
Little Brother - 6' 2"
Me - 5' 10"

JUST

sorry to break your bubble, but being above 6 feet is not healthy. it's actually an anomally

i'm 180cm tall. and my causing is 185cm tall and that 5cm made all kinds of problems for him.

the life generally is more difficult the taller you are.

being 170-180cm tall is normal

in US for instance many people are over 180cm because you are fed hormones and shit

the rule is such - the taller you are - the more docile and dumber you are. at least that is the trend among white race.

we recently asians were noticed to grow taller as well. it's all about feeding people hormones

why do you think there are so many tall people in sport and police and an average businessmen is about 175cm tall??

it really means a lot not to be very tall.

basically is you are too tall.. then you were bred to be a slave. very simple

>I’m 6’2”
>gf is 5’8”

About to make some tall kids, feels good man

Brenden

Dad - 5'8"
Mom - 5'6"
Sister - 5'7"
Me - 6'1"

It's one of the few things I've got going for me.

Keep telling yourself that shorty.

bahahaha

Despite this some of the most influential men such as napoleon, churchill and even hitler where manlets.

That's because manlets have very poor self esteem, so they try to compensate by acting macho. Look at Putin for example.

Sorry manlets, but you are literal subhumans.

>mfw I'm 5'6 and you arrogant haters won't help

Grow harder nerd

You're Serbian though?

Thanks, bro.
When I grow enough, I will cull the weak. Concentration camps for the weaklings.

I'm only 5'9 but this thread gives me hope that my son will be over 6 feet regardless. If anything,it gives me hope. I might be a manlet,but my son won't be.

>DEAR PESKY PLUMBERS