Buyfag thread

Read the guide:

Buyfag.moe

C90 is upon us

Can't wait for these titties on my shelf.

I admit defeat!

On today's episode of Will It Bin?

God I hope so.

I bought some T shirts and her shorts/top but I want to ask if this thread is only for statues/figs/whatevertheyare first.

I'm so glad I didn't buy Wing's piece of shit.

She's cute. Who is she?

There, now this thread has everything that the other does, and more!

This thread is for most sorts of anime merchandise. The only things that are shunned are Funko POPs and amiibo. I own some anime shirts.

Clothing gets posted here from time to time. As long as it's anime merch, you're good.

Milky Holmes in Kigurumi's are CUTE

I'm looking to buy a Cheero Danboard powerbank in either 10500mAh or 13400mAh, but I can't find any that ship to the Netherlands. I checked Amazon (.com, .co.jp, .de, .fr, .co.uk) and they aren't willing to ship any Cheero product to me. Does anyone know where I can buy them that ships to the Netherlands, preferably not overpriced?

Continuing the request of user on Who Cu-poche here? They are really cute and nice, they makes my heart melt of overwhelming cuteness
What character would you like to see made as a Cupoche?

ZENBU ZENBU ZENBU

From the same perverts who brought you Monobeno please appreciate a tale of trains, romance, and heartbreaking betrayal - Maitetsu. This plush of of the lovable loli character Hachiroku.

You can order her today from your favorite store, AmiAmi!
www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00089742

I guess my opinion really is worthless

I'm so excited for her

I still need to play this game. Too busy shitposting to get anything done.

Where is the fucking scale? Fuck everything.

I need a scale of her, dammit. And Sakura. Best pair.

If both threads are acceptable, you always choose the earlier one.

I know this has nothing to do with your post but what's that big balloon in the background?

I wish they would change the expression a bit, but it looks great. Better pose than black heart at least.

But I found the other one more acceptable

Don't start thread war garbage. If both threads are acceptable then you always choose the earlier one.

Chris on the OP! I don't care if it's double what it's worth, I'm snagging that non-bunny Zenbu.

I feel you bros

A Boko ballon

The expression fits her, that's important too.

Geez man. OK, sorry.

More excited for her honestly

>Elise, Camilla, and Female Corrin get figures

Nice to see the best game getting representation.

>your fe waifu will never get a scale

Looks like the fig I already got of her, plus some kind of unpainted grey one in thailand with only 2 copies on ebay, is all the merch that's availible. Not counting the mousepads and doujins. If you want to request more stuff, would you email the anime company, video game company, or just a random manufacturer? Seems like it would probably just get ignored.

but will tharja 2.0 get a figure?

I need her bad!

Placement of the holsters is a little off, but its a GK, so I can probably adjust it myself. The knife will straighten out.

>tfw we probably won't get anything with male Corrin or Xander

The seam at her belt and crotch looks bad. Any other issues?

At least there's a slight bit of hope for them. Frederick is my husbando and he's a literally never.

If I have a preorder for items that are set to release in october and late october should I just combine those?

If you don't mind waiting for both of them until late October/early November, then yeah.

Her ass is literally a crack from the two pieces going together and her eyes are a little misaligned.

>her eyes are a little misaligned.
I did notice that. But jesus user, that ass is pretty bad. Might not be a bad idea to fill/sculpt the crack and paint over it.

Me too.
I wonder if they'll add Black Heart's V form or Iris.

OR hell, Rei

That's a really touch seam to fix, but I'm surprised it looks that bad.

At least they seem to be consistent in their production. Mine is fairly identical to what you have. I still need to take pictures.

forgot to spoiler, but there's noting there anyway

That's what I call a literal ass crack.

If the earlier stuff sells out will it still be held and shipped with the later items?

Yeah. They basically hold one for you until everything in your order is available.

Imports under $100 are now tax-free in my country (opposed to the previous 60%) but the only stuff I actually want to buy costs more than 100 bucks. Like pic related.

Is there some agreement that can be done with the shop? Like asking them to put a lower price in the invoice and requesting the payment twice so I have "proof" for customs that I only paid that lower amount?

I got my July AmiAmi order today. The Kigurumi bodies are perfect and with a tiny struggle you can even fit in Cu-Poche face plates. Cute! Kirby is really fun to touch and adjust. After seeing so many pictures of him on Twitter I want to do some cute photos with him too. I really love the designs for the Symphogear casual-wear outfits. I still need to think of a place to put them. Maybe a corkboard.

Can you not show them a Paypal billing? You just Inspect Element that shit and lower the price.

That's actually a good idea user. But it's also shady as fuck and I could get arrested for fraud if they found out.

I was thinking of something at the source, like they requesting payment twice or somethig.

>wanting to buy Plum

>arrested
more like fined, unless you live in a thir-
>60%
yeah, paying might be a better choice. don't risk your hide for a figure

It depends how shit is your customs control. I mean, I have lied to them countless time.
I got my whole high end PC lying to their faces about the value, saying the are refurbished/used, altering invoices.

Probably the worst ass that I have ever seen.

Do people not like Lucina? Seeing as how multiple Fates characters have gotten figures I'm suprised that Lucina hasn't gotten anything besides a figma.

Face looks off in that picture. Hopefully just a bad angle.

The prototype looks pretty good, user.

If it's the first time, there's only a fine. The second time it's prison. I would rather play safe. I guess my only choice is hoping for a cheaper yen then.

I don't know if shit is the right word, but they sure are lazy and slow.

Plum prototypes always look good, the end result however...

I think that Figma are perfect for Fire Emblem characters. I want one for Donnel.

Is this a GK?

Can you list their previous figures?

That's a determined looking stache.

The final product is not that bad compared to other manufacturers considered average to good. At least compared to the likes of megahouse, kotobukiya , etc.

No. That is an actual scale from Phat. She has been painted for a while now but has yet to go up for preorder.
Her name is Yuel and she from Granblue Fantasy. She is getting a splendid looking dakimakura from Evening Call.

It sucks we probably won't get anymore Awakening figures. Always thought a Robin scale would look great.

What are my buyfriends getting from comiket

Where is your Garie merchandise, user?

Garie comes in the next set. Is there any other merchandise I should get? I love Symphogear.

Ask other anons, I didn't save the pictures. The majority of the sculpt ends up being good; the face however, it turns out to be shit.

I don't think PLUM releases enough figures to give a fair assessment or prediction for their quality for upcoming figures. However out of what they've released so far there hasn't been any noteworthy praise for their craftsmanship. Some of their releases were met with complaints.

None of their recent releases are out of stock so you don't need to be in a rush to preorder. But with the popularity of the character this might not hold true.

myfigurecollection.net/search.php?sort=date&order=desc&pp=1&display=grid&root=0&categoryid=1=&manufacturer=PLUM

I want Bell Fine to grow up big and strong! Or at the very least inspire other manufactures to make some gears.

The few faces that are off were always like that from the very prototype though, it's not a quality issue but rather an aesthetics issue/choice.

Usually they deliver what the proto shows which is the point here.

>tfw you will never ever marry porkchop

feelsbad

>getting married

>marrying a planet

How do you even do that?

>implying porky would ever cuck you

shes not even that FAT

>fat white girl
coal burner

Wtf nigga she's not even fat at all. You look at those ankles and thighs and tell me she's fat.

She looks cute in this depiction.

Shenshoujing Miku scale when?

>fat white girl
>coal burner

Im actually black so its okay shes my coalburner

Wuz you a kang?

That's not a spoiler, knew you were a nigger when you posted that fat bitch

$200 on Tokyo otaku mode site. Do I do it? My money hits the bank on Monday night.

If you're a richfag, then do it.

I remember seeing this picture as a wall scroll on a buyfag thread years ago (maybe?) and found it cool. Though I am doubting my memory.. Was this picture sold as a poster or anything like that?

so how often does wing do re-releases ?

Any printing company will make it for you as a custom if you want it.

I know the source but I'm not spoonfeeding you. Also see

Not into KanColle but that looks pretty great.

>I know the source but I'm not spoonfeeding you
Can you be more of an asshole? There's no reason to even mention that you know the source. Just shut the fuck up and ignore the guy if you don't want to spoonfeed.

>the guy
Oh don't worry. I totally believe you aren't just the same guy.