Confirmed. NC here, just today dropped like 20 degrees

clay=earth the sun is a star
global warming related?

In context, that picture was taken 5 hours ago in the UK

Kek's Prophecy

Fuck

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-59.67,28.95,468

See if wind directions are the cause.

Achieving self-definition is the primary objective of any conscious being. Whoop.

>a killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

myself and a bunch of other posters from different countries saw weird yellow lightning with no thunder at the exact same time a few weeks ago.
i saw it and came here to post about it but there was already threads.
didn't see it mentioned again after that day.

I know why it's happening in terms of weather. Just interesting that all these omens seem to coincide with the timeline. I kinda felt like the eclipse didn't fit the bill, so to speak.

It's not Kek's prophecy. It's (((THEIR))) prophecy.

You autistic hamplanets are so fucking dumb.
The star = Israel

It was probs the eclipse.

Give it a rest you bunch of LARPing faggots. What are you all, 12?

Don't post that.

So is this happening in america too ?
It's nearly midnight here but at lunchtime I could look directly the sun, very unnerving.

I've been saying it hasn't even gotten cold yet for months. At least where I am. Yet people were still saying we were 3/4s done with the prophecy.

The star gorging itself on clay? Is Israel gonna blow itself up?

>Sand is not clay

Also is the weather cooling there as well? This shit is dumb

I went to sleep at 2pm but I saw the yellow/orange looking sky.

Damn I miss all the cool shit.

It's all up for grabs. We have stars in our flag too leaf. Even your Mother country has stars, as do a hundred other countries. Nice try kikeleaf, not everything is about JEW

SW VA, had AC on yesterday, running the heat today.

You just tried to define me. I define myself though.
And not, at the same time. Depends on the state of an edge.
We can go on forever, remember? You're welcome to try and hurt me, but you don't exist c:

it was probably the lightning striking Trump tower when he was declared the winner at night.

(no one was injured or killed)

>doesn't know that Saharan Desert is a desert made primarily of clay sediments from the sea that receded to form it

It's always cold in UK. Only here on the east coast US did it just drop 20 degrees in 24 hours. Try harder.

Fellow Appalachian

What acute spider!

Cut that out.

GORGE, it was GORGE on clay you dunce

What did Cthulu mean by this?

I know I'm pretty embarrassed about that. Shut up.

Someone explain where this comes from.

Some LARPing shit?

Clay in the earliest writings, the Sumerian tablets, is a context sensitive noun. It does not mean an organic mineral composite as it does today. It means raw material from which something is made.

Cotton is the clay for clothes. Metal is the clay for weapons. DNA is the clay for genetic engineering.

And the sun god is Enlil.

will nibiru appear first in the KEK observatory's telescope?

I misspoke. Enlil is the Sumerian god of lightning and storms. Utu is the Sumerian sun god.

So far it seems that 1, 2, and 3 have come true.
Have any others revealed themselves?

friendly reminder

the ravens have been starving for a long time now.....
you will realise with just a little research what i mean

>>>pol

whats the origin of this? is it from the bible or did some dude on Sup Forums post it

>>The star will feast on clay

EAT SHIT

its ironically reposted to trigger conspiratards

Nigga, it's 96 degrees where I am. Wish it was colder.

WHAT IS THIS? IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING?

I thought this referred to the NK missile over Japan.

actually this just seems to be about the end of the world due to ww3 going nuclear, its pretty obvious
each line is about a different country making moves, killing bolt is a nuclear missile test, rod and ring is a nuclear explosion/reactor blowing up or whatever et al

>god's hand is the apocalypse
>dunno about the three branches one, probs three devolved countries uniting into one
>island is uk
>killing bolt is test
>star is israel taking over the middle east
>idols I dunno, could be new populist leaders sprouting up and charming the public
>black flag is islam taking over europe
>belly of the dragon is china taking over islands in pacific
>two voices will be smaller countries getting taken over quickly
>don't know this one
>Ravens do dine on carrion and sometimes on human garbage. This leads me to believe the author is talking about some edgy shit like corpses getting turned to ash i.e genocide
>rod and the ring is nuclear fusion

Do I win a prize for deciphering this shit post?

>1. All three branches shall become republican
>2. Current storms in Ireland
>3. NK missile over Japan
>4. No idea
>5. No idea
>6. ISIS takes Jerusalem or Capitol Hill
>7. There was a major storm in the Atlantic on the 23rd
>8. Two Witnesses?
>9. The "Trump will win" post with all 7s
>10. No idea
>11. Russia or California shit
>12. No idea

Digits check out. Please elaborate.

checks out

>11/13/16
show yourself,leaf

>The star will feast on clay
Whatever. It obviously alludes to someone famous being a cannibal

Then what the hell are you here for nigger.

You know they don't understand our fucking way of speaking. Just sit back and enjoy the shit posting. God, it's like you're asking us to shut up when you know all the zombies are deaf.

Go to another site if you aren't here to banter

Idols are robots/AI

Look up idols in the bible "Their idols are silver and gold, The work of man's hands. They have mouths, but they cannot speak; They have eyes, but they cannot see;They have ears, but they cannot hear; They have noses, but they cannot smell"

Our idols will soon be able to do all these things. Creating inert idols is a sin, creating living idols, I don't even know what level of sin that shit is.

>it's another /x/ LARP thread just in time for Halloween
Oh boy

More likely to Israel taking land back from the muzzies.

makes sense

Wait wtf? You guys still think it hasnt happened yet?

How much more clear can "3 branches become one" be?
That happened a year and a half ago when trump won, almost 2 years now.

TruthAnon came one day in early 2016 and made the prophecy. Never seen since. I don't have the original post but some have passed down the legend with screengrabs.
He will return.

It's just unfolding slower than we thought

And how much CLEARER can "an island drifts away" be?

Brexit happened 2, almost 3 full years ago, before trump became president. Remember he used to say he was Mr Brexit or whatever during his campaign? Said he always believed it?

Wrong on #2. That was Brexit.

Dude what timeline are you in? The first series of votes called "Brexit" after the fact started in June 2016.

Why are all prophecies really cryptic and vague? It's always some shit like: "The one with the dragon head will strike the wicked ones who cackle, and the sky will be higher than ever before."

Never some shit like "Okay mate this guy called Donald Trump will be the 45th President in the year 2017 AD, he's got access to technology that can change reality and shit, a cartoon frog is also heavily involved somehow and some autistic group of people on something called "the internet".

Here's my super accurate prediction for when the world ends:

"On the eve of the apocalypse a man who is smaller than he seems will draw back a bow made of gold. His target will not see him strike, nor will the arrow find its intended goal - rather it will hit the hearts of those who were most valuable to him; and their wailings and screams will shatter the sky. From the wound in the limitless sky shall emerge a demon mightier than the comprehension of any. His attack is swift and the devastation so great that he himself shall consumed in the inferno."

LA too. We went from upper 80 to low 60 and a shit ton of wind.

>mfw a bunch of people who are communicating with one another using sophisticated 21st century technology are acting like a bunch of 5th century peasants in response to unsual - but entirely natural - weather phenomena

It turned the sky yellow too, it was weird

>back

Go to bed Schlomo

The black flag will fly above the dome.

Does anyone attribute this to a reference of the firmament dome above us?

holy shit, I think you are right....

I'm literally spooked.

Recently, a group of crows have flocked on a power line in my alley and cawed for a good 10 minutes. It's never happened before the past week.

Solved