Dumbbell Nani Kilo Motteru?

Would you read a manga about cute girls lifting cute weights?

Because now you can
If someone translates it

Other urls found in this thread:

urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fang
No

>Problem with fat brown fangs

The fuck's wrong with you?

Fucking yes. Dump the raws if you have them.

Moar?

I can't rip them.

Here's the first 2 chapters though. urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html

>this is what /fit/ actually believes

Looks very webcomic-esque, what with the filters and varying styles/quality on the same page.
Not sure how I feel about it.

>brown
>tomboy
>muscles
fuck yeah I would

>cute girls exercising

YES

YES

They're not tomboys though. Just a fat slut who wants to get fit.

Good enough.

Dang, meme magic is real
i even like the art, i mean like 90% manga artists
struggle with even basic anatomy, but this is bretty great

I just hope they don't become too fit. I only like toned girls

Die, scum.

>I don't want to get too muscular, I just want to get toned xDddxddxd
Fuck off beta low test trash.

>Pretty boy Male lead

Kek.

fang is bang step up.

Fit girls the best.

>they aren't fit to begin with with a passion for exercise and fitness

fuck yeah

>jpg.gif

>ADONIS was right

That is a big butt.

>I want my plot to end before it begins

we
We
WE MUSCLE GIRL NOW, BOYS

uuuu

Keep 'em coming mate, I need a new fetish.

This needs to be translated.

I want to read this after pinning.

MY DICK!

Link me to the raws user.

what would you guys do if a fit girl starts hitting on you?

They're in the thread.

Attempt to contain the spaghetti being ejected from my pockets.

Giggle nervously because I'm a disgusting fat Amerikagaijin Motherfucker.

>Dumbell
Nah

The best way to win her over is to let her flex her muscles, both figuratively and literally.

>mfw all the BB only fags look like shit

What's the point of lifting if you aren't going for at least some aesthetics?

God dammit, realized it the second I posted it.

>bar directly over face
These japs don't know shit about benching properly, dropped

>You will never a cute ogre lifting cute boulders

But will they share their breastmilk for them gainz?

I wonder if we can weebenize the entire /fit/ board with this.

>Step 1
Conceal power level
>Step 2
Complement her by saying she looks like she works out
>Step 3
Blog about it on Sup Forums.

Cameo when

>step 3

One of her boobs is smaller than the other. Called that bitch biggy smalls.

grope that ass, obviously.

How did they manage to keep the fat in their boobs? Are those canon implants or just jap magic?

Just like a real girl... Or the lead from Manyuu Hikenchou.

the entire point of this development was to see cute fit/toned girls doing cute things. if they're just regular girls it's FUCKING DROPPED

Where the hell do you find random mangos like this?

>Wanting to start the manga when they're already fit

Bitch please.

the fat in a womans boobs doesn't go away just because they lift user.

By not mindlessly sticking to normalfag shit and daring to adventure in search of new stuff.

i'll start reading in 10 years then, when their bodies are like

Not him but i just remembered a manga where two chubby teens that (i think) got bullied a lot for their chubbiness but then BOTH got /fit/ and cute/handsome and then they lived happily

It was posted here or /fit/ like a year ago but it was amazingly heartwarming but at the same time motivational

>thinly veiled plz translate request

You'll have to do better than that to get me off my ass

>flex_lewis_interview.gif

I mean like, beyond lurking on 2ch and a few of the manga publishing magazine's homepages what's a site to find untranslated shit?

>a few
That's your problem right there.

>OP flats out says it
>thinly veiled
I don't think you even know what 'thinly veiled' means. So if that's the level of your english comprehension, things are better off if you aren't planning to get off your ass to begin with.

I need a second PC for all these TAAAAAAAABS.

There are dozens and dozens of manga publishing homepages, user. Shonen Jump isn't the be-all and end-all of manga.

>2016
>Not using bookmarks

You start by reading more manga and being aware that there are more than just a 'few' magazines around. And if you have trouble finding more manga, pleb boards like /wsr/ is made for people like you.

I've never understood people who complain about having too many tabs open, and when I tell them to use bookmarks they look at me like I'm trying to summon the devil.

Be too dense to notice. Then when I later realize what happened I'd convince myself I was intentionally ignoring her in order to focus on gains.

as if you can even convince yourself.

I miss Aiki when the guy had lust and it hadn't been replaced entirely by gluttony.

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

why doesnt aiki release anything anymore? is he dead?

The author thought he could get away with doing that to skirt his sequel into a "Legitimate" magazine, but it backfired because the fans didn't react kindly to Aiki turning into a fat comic relief character.

>Recently-ish he beat some sexy girl at poker
>Doesn't rape her

Fuck.
I miss the days when he almost fucked his cousin.

I've been wondering why it stopped for awhile now, but never thought it was anything to do with the author.

Used to be like that but I kept forgetting about my bookmarks and kind of slowly changed into having a bunch of tabs open so I can remember, "Oh, I wanted to read that." or to see if a site updated.

>Started reading because of the hot muscle China chick
>She gets demuscled later

KILL ME

It's amazing how many people go to the gym without doing at least any research on how to build their body, or are just going to fuck around.